What is your MUST have snacks in the parks, resorts, Disney Springs etc..

I like Mickey bars. Disney popcorn is good too. Plus I visit Starbucks for a chai latte quite often. Finally you can't go wrong with the treats at the bakeries in Norway and France.

I never look at the prepackaged ice cream carts, but you had me at lemonade bars. Please explain. I don't have a huge sweet tooth, but that sweet/tart/articial fruit thing is one thing that gets me everytime.

Oh my gosh! It's amazing. It's a strawberry lemonade bar with Olaf on the package. The greatest sweet/tart popsicle I've ever had. Highly recommend it!!!

In my opinion, I LOVE the giant cinnamon roll from Gaston's Tavern in MK! It's massive and tastes even better than cinnabon. I'm not sure if DW still has them, but the Olaf lemonade bars from any of the ice cream carts are amazing too
I know the cinnamon rolls are popular, but have you tried the chocolate croissants? OH MY GOODNESS! THEY'RE AMAZING! I got them first thing...they were fresh and just so lovely. I highly recommend it! :goodvibes

Yes. Oh, yes. Gaston's! The best reason not eat breakfast first when you rope-drop MK!
Definitely! i'd say the chocolate croissants are life changing. :teeth: I suppose one would disagree with me if s/he bought one that wasn't as fresh as the one I had? But its definitely key to go first thing in the morning. Yum! :cloud9:

I know the cinnamon rolls are popular, but have you tried the chocolate croissants? OH MY GOODNESS! THEY'RE AMAZING! I got them first thing...they were fresh and just so lovely. I highly recommend it! :goodvibes

I have not! I've had plenty of pre-made chocolate croissants in my day (former Starbucks barista) but have yet to try a fresh one! I'll definitely check it out!!

Yes. Oh, yes. Gaston's! The best reason not eat breakfast first when you rope-drop MK!

Are they open before 9am on a day with regular hours? We want to get there early and walk back to wait for mine train to open at rd....perfect time for Gaston's if they are open!

Are they open before 9am on a day with regular hours? We want to get there early and walk back to wait for mine train to open at rd....perfect time for Gaston's if they are open!

Anyone else? I don't know that answer--I'm always on Space Mountain for the first hour after rope drop.

I like my sweets on vacation:

HS-carrot cake cookie and red velvet cupcake
EP-chocolate caramel covered pineapple and caramel squares (so buttery and delicious-Germany), gelato from Italy, anything from the patisserie and ice cream in France and pumpkin or oreo funnel cake from US
Boardwalk-Ample Hills creamery
DS-gelato, ganachery(though expensive), custom rice krispy treats and need to try Amorette's and Sprinkes this time
MK-cream cheese pretzel and chocolate covered rice krispy treats

I'm an ice cream lover, so I'll almost always go to Beaches and Cream, however Ample Hills is pretty awesome.

I always have the get a Rice Krispie Treat. They simply taste better in Disney.

In EPCOT, I always get the Tipsy Duck in Love drink from China, I love the PB&J shake in DHS, recently had the carrot cake cookie and will FOR SURE be making that an every-trip snack and I always get popcorn. I love the popcorn in Disney - the cart near the train station in MK somehow always has the best-tasting popcorn.

I like quite a few Mickey-shaped treats: the pretzel, the Mickey bar, rice crispy treat, and the cake pop (chocolate is the best flavor of the 3, FYI..)

I'm also a fan of the Dole Whip Float on a hot day, and I like the chocolate sea salt-flavored Main Street Popcorn.

Oh, and I like that Nutella waffle at Sleepy Hollow too :D

Dole Whip with spiced rum from Tamu Tamu Refreshments in Animal Kingdom
Macarons from Les Halles in Epcot
Mickey Cake Pops from Goofy's Candy Co. in Disney Springs
Chewy Caramel Shortbread Bars from Karamell-Küche in Epcot

Obvi, a Dole Whip, always while enroute to POTC

The Samoan at Kona Cafe in the Poly. Had it once by chance years ago and have made it a breakfast pilgrimage ever since :cutie:

Dole whip
Cheese burger spring rolls in adventure land MK
Turkey leg MK
Ghirardelli ice cream Ds
Mickey ice cream bar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter