What is your favorite perfume or cologne??

I like it when my boyfriend wears Happy for Men (Clinique) or Blv (Bvlgari)... Smells masculine without being too "old-mannish" :p

Personally, I'm a big fan of "unisex" scents, because they're a little more on the spicy side :) My favorites are Eau Parfumee (Bvlgari) and Le Feu d'Issey Light (Issey Miyake).

I like Gaberille Sabatini(I know shes a tennis player) but she has some awesome cologne.
I also like Channel #5 and CoCo Channel.

My favorite perfume is Gucci Rush 2 and for a guy I like Drakkar and Nautica.

DW Sue's perfume of choice is Opium. I recently purchased a Coconut Lime Verbena body splash from Bath & Body Works that I am hoping becomes a favorite of hers too.

I don't wear cologne, per se. But Sue really likes it when I use Gillette shaving cream with the "Cool Wave" fragrance. I recently discovered that Gillette has a whole line of Cool Wave items.

Perhaps I can work out some sort of trade agreement with Sue. Do you think that Cool Wave and Coconut Lime Verbena will clash?

Beauty,the new POLO BLUE smells wonderful on my DH and he also has FIERCE by Abercrombie and Fitch it smells even better than the Polo Blue.for me i wear either Ralph Lauen or 8 by Abercrombie and Fitch.

I wear White Diamonds

Great thread - my Dh's birthday is coming up and I would like to get him something. He really doesn't use anything currently.

I can't wear alot of perfumes as I am allergic to them, but my all time favourite that I can wear is.......

Chanel No.5;)

I like Body Shop Vanilla on men...well one man

the rest I like Issey Miake

for me I like that purple bottle of Eternity and the Chanel Mademoiselle but I havent purchased either.

is Loves baby soft it doesnt bother my allergies it has a clean fresh scent.

I know is isnt popular and it isnt new but I love old Spice on my husband.

DH just bought me Happy by Clinique for Mother's Day. I love it, and he loves it because it reminds him of when we were dating in high school. I love Joop on DH, because it's sweet and refreshing but masculine. It makes me melt! He also used to wear this when we were dating in high school. I guess we like to be reminded of our history together, we have some great memories...

For Me I love Cinnabar and Beautiful by Estee Lauder and for DH I love Farrenheit (sp?).

Me ~ Cashmere Mist by Donna Karen or
Perhaps by Bob Mackie

DH ~ Nautica

If I ever wear perfume, it's a fruit scent or sometimes I'll wear Vanderbilt. I don't like to wear too much perfume. And I don't like to smell too much perfume on others (triggers migraines for me).

White Linen by Estee Lauder is my favorite perfume and I also like Chanel No. 5

Paris by YSL is good too and Pleasures for women by Estee Lauder

If I wear perfume, it has to be Innis. It's only made in Ireland and you can't buy it here in the states unless you get it from a seller online. But mmmmmmmmmmm, is it worth it!!

Otherwise, I love Bath & Body Works body splashes. I second the vote for Coconut and Lime Verbena -- when I wear it I think I'm on vacation, covered in suntan oil, and sipping a lime margarita. YUMMY! White Tea and Ginger, Mandarin Mango, and Warm Vanilla Sugar are favorites too!

Roger wears Issey Miyake (and OMG, does it make me melt.....I've always loved the way he smells.)
I wear things from Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret (I have several and I wear whatever I'm in the mood for.)

I wear Allure by Chanel and DBF wears Versace's The Dreamer. He was wearing it the night we met and it just makes me melt for him everytime he puts it on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter