What is your favorite perfume or cologne??

Beauty

DIS Veteran
I can't get out of the 80s....for myself I still love the original Liz Claiborne in the blue, red and yellow triangles.

For men I still love the original Polo...I can remember walking through the mall as a teenager and the scent would knock you over.

So I need some new ideas for me and John....what do you like and wear?

The only one I wear is Laila. Get complimented on it all the time. I love it~!

SSB likes "Drakkar"... bought it after reading about it on an earlier post here!!! :)

Whenever I wear "Jessica McLintock" (perfume) I am always complimented!

I like "Aspen" on my DH.

None, they all aggravate my headaches.

Beauty, I used to use the same Liz Claiborne perfume, it was my favorite! I also used to use the Polo for women cologne.

I have since moved on to other things though, and my absolute favorite is, ironically, something I picked up in the UK section of EPCOT. It's Taylor of London's Freesia. It's very "fresh" smelling, and not too strong. (I love perfume, but unfortunately many of them make me sneeze!) I also like Banana Republic's cologne for women, it just says "W" on it. But the Freesia is my absolute favorite!

I love Romance and Glamourous by Ralph Lauren. I only wear them on special occasions. For everyday wear I simply use a body spray by Calgon...Morning Glory. I actually get more compliments on the body spray. Go figure :p

I love the Laila that I purchase in the Norway shop at EPCOT. If I'm not wearing that I wear Yendi. I can't find that anymore, though.

I love Romance by Ralph Lauren. I also love the new Vera Wang fragrance, but I don't have it.

For me, my favorite is Allure, but I also have Poison, Beautiful, and White Diamonds.

As for men, Im with you Beauty. That Polo was stuck in my mind(nose?) in the mid-late 80s in highschool and I still love it. I also like Obsession & Drakkar too. Unfortuantely DH very very rarely wear any.

Liz Claiborne is an "oldie but a goodie"! ;) I like Mambo, Curve & Liz Sport (Liz Claiborne), Tommy Girl and darned if I am not drawing a blank on the other one I have worn for years by Calvin Klein.

Can't help you out with the men's cologne as I don't have one to buy for!! :teeth: :p :teeth:

My favorites are Estee Lauder Beautiful, and Clinque Aeromatic. I don't wear perfume very often because it gives me a headache.

I prefer mostly body sprays because the sents are light. DH like to wear Jean Paul and Polo Blue.

I still like Bath and Body Works. It's inexpensive, so I can afford to buy several. My fave is Rice Flower and shea. I also like their herbal scents too.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter