What is your Disney shameful secret?

I would love to play the fairy Godmother. I already have the white hair. And I look good in that shade of blue in her dress. Maybe when I :cloud9: retire?

The Riverboat is one of my favorite rides yet I have never ridden on it.
IASW is a necessary evil that I will never escape.
Dole Floats are whipped up by the hand of god, I CANNOT walk past that stand.
Me and my DW enjoy WDW juuuuust a little more without the kids.

Oh...and the biggest one of all. 2 weeks ago while meeting the inlaws to drop off the kids for their spring break me and the Mrs secretly figured out that we would be half way to Disney at the drop off/meeting location. (we live in Atlanta) We dropped off the kids, got a cheap hotel, took the next day off and enjoyed some quality time at WDW.....and haven't told a soul until today.:rolleyes1

We do not like AK. We go every trip and end up leaving in no time. We may not even go to AK this trip. :guilty:

We do not like AK. We go every trip and end up leaving in no time. We may not even go to AK this trip. :guilty:
...oh, the humanity!!!!:sad: I go through half a box of Kleenex whenever I read that someone hates my most favorite of all Disney parks.

...oh, the humanity!!!!:sad: I go through half a box of Kleenex whenever I read that someone hates my most favorite of all Disney parks.

Oh, please don't hate us! :flower3: I come in peace! Perhaps you can give me some tips that would make us like it better.

Oh, please don't hate us! :flower3: I come in peace! Perhaps you can give me some tips that would make us like it better.
Seriously speaking, we all have our own likes and dislikes, which makes us individuals. AK allows me to go to far off places I've visited or wanted to visit over the years. I've lost count of how many times I've been on KJS. For me, KJS is an authentic recreation of an actual 1-month safari exploring Tanzania that I took back in 1980, except no tsetse flies. EE, aside from being a fun ride, offers an area that feels like Nepal, except with modern clean restrooms. I could spend days wandering around the Maharajah Jungle Trek. I like Maharajah Jungle Trek best during rainfall, it just feels like being in the Asia I experienced. Also, the rain reduces the number of other park visitors. However, I can relate to just not enjoying a park. I don't like Universal Studios and haven't been there in decades.:bored:

The old Illuminations was by far better. The lazers were a lot "cooler" than the globe.

The Main Street Electrical Parade was the best parade Disney has ever had. Spectromagic shouldn't have been brought back the 2nd time! I could listen to the MSEP music all day, but I'm tried of Spectro after 2 minutes!

Fun thread-

#1- Pretty much am bored out of my mind by every PIXAR movie except for Toy Story...

#2- am really, really, really sick of every behind the scenes video of Disneyland running the old, opening day footage of Walt saying, "For all who come to this happy place...welcome!"....they even mixed it into the parade song :(

#3- Think the Disney Princesses are hot and catch my mind wandering to naughty places when eating at Ariel's grotto. Even the name: Ariel's grotto...it's kind of suggestive, yes? :) Ok, perhaps this is just me! :rolleyes1

#4- Often dreams up ways I could push the costumed characters so far that I got them to break character. I never would do it. I never want to break the fantasy. But that doesn't mean I don't wonder about it :)

#5- Think it's pretty unmasculine to be so into Disney. My love of Disney- mainly the theme parks- is probably something I would not admit very loudly and I think that it is pretty pathetic that I have such shame around something I love so much...what the heck?!?!

Spidey

#4- Often dreams up ways I could push the costumed characters so far that I got them to break character. I never would do it. I never want to break the fantasy. But that doesn't mean I don't wonder about it :)

Spidey

I hugged Goofy one time and I must have been sooooooooo excited that I hugged him tooooo tight well I heard him say "OUCH" :rotfl: :guilty: does that count ??? :ssst:

hmm lets see...
Dinosaur doesnt even make me flinch ( I laugh hysterically and I am not that brave even!)
I love every single ride there is in adventureland with no exception (including sfrth)
I love when it pours rain or thunders and everyone leaves! I stay and forgo the poncho! fun :>
I have done MK from open to close before for 4 days straight .
I will ride Jurrasic Park at IOA but not Splash Mountain ( the drop is shorter but steeper)
I have a mitral valve heart defect ( functional) and shouldnt ride the fast / scary rides but do anyway. ( But no upside down ones :<)
I have never yet made to a MK opening ceremony ( But this will change my next trip)

TinkerLily, you could try not going to AK one trip to see if that creates a greater anticipation the trip after. We didn't go to AK the last two trips, and it is the second most anticipated thing we are looking forward to in October. First being the IFWF.
My shameful secret, I like getting character photos and autographs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter