• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~what Is The Total Package You Are Paying?~

Thanks to everyone for playing..it is helpful when you feel you are not getting a good deal...;) Just remember when posting to include dates...I hope everyone get's their "discount" and enjoys their trip! :wizard:

April 26-May 3: 7 nights, 5 adults, 2 preferred rooms at POP, Magical Express, 6 day base tickets (no waterparks), no DDP, AAA discount with vouchers: $2771.55

April 22nd till may 6th 14 nights at Fort Wilderness Campground preferred site
2 adults, 1 dog, & 3 kids, Dining Plan, 10 day base tickets, Golf Cart for 2 weeks. Total - $4509.51

Sept. 20-26 at Poly GV, 2 adults, 3 kids, 9,8,and 8. 6 day hopper no water parks and basic dining. $3298.58 (40% off room rate).

karen in VA

Okay 2 adults 3 children 8, 5, and 1. Staying at POFQ 7 nights 7 day base tickets and the dining plan Oct 19-26 for $2310. We got the 40% discount.

POFQ Standard view Nov 9-16th (7 nights) - 8 day hopper passes

Room 1 - 2 adults + 1 teen (13) = $1642
Room 2 - 1 adult + 1 teen (17) = $1349

I got POLY!!!! garden view:cloud9:
7 night 8 day hopper passes
plus dining
dec 7-14
we got a code !

4 adults (our "kids" will be 17 and 20)
12 nights at Coronado Springs December 21 - January 2.
10 day park hopper with water parks and more,
dining plan
$6126.51

DFI got a code today and the avaliablity of resorts sucks. So we're still paying regular price. 2 adults(it's our honeymoon), AKL savanna view, 1 day base ticket(we were gifted 7 day PH, WP&M, NE tickets for our engagement. We added a base to get the dinning plan), and DxDDP $3551.12 including trip insurance.

Update:woohoo: We called back today to use DFI's pin and they did have a Poly GV room avaliable. So that takes our total cost down to $3141.46. So pumped!:banana:

I got 8 nights at POP August 16-24th.3 adults 1 junior PHP and WP&M.
$ 2108 counting tax. This is with a 20 percent code from email. Not Great but better than nothing.Hoping to get free dining:cheer2:

~Dana:banana:

I got a code for 20% in e-mail today, so we have POFQ for 6 nights, with DDP and 6 day MMyWay for 2302.74. Not too shabby! We added another night with room only with a discount for POFQ, so now we are there until Dec. 14!!!! :cool1:

March 29-April 5 2008 2 adults 2 children DDDP 7d PH 4 nights at Polynesian 3 nights at BW villas $4280. For airfare RT from Chattanooga to Sanford was another $464 for 4 tickets and the car rental looks to be around $216 if I were to book it now. So not bad for 8 days 7 nights:cool1:

7 nights Poly garden view (Feb 26-Mar 4) me, DH, DD4, DS1, 10 day park hopper with water park and more, no expiry. No dining plan. ME and disney travel insurance. $4657--yikes, especially considering my little one is free all around!!!

Didn't get a code but did get a "special offer" to Canadians where the park hopper and water park was upgraded for free. We added on the extra days and no expiration to get the most bang for our buck knowing that we probably wouldn't use the water park now, given the ages of our kids, but would surely in the future. This worked out cheaper than the AAA price by about $200.

2 adults 2 kids (both considered adults by Disney) , 2 standard rooms BC, Dec 7th to Dec 15th (8 nights), deluxe dining and 9 day park hoppers for 7029.94 ... got a code.

Sept 19-28...10 days/9 nights
Pop Century, preferred room
Free dining plan
8 day park hopper w/ water parks/dq
mini golf voucher, $15 PH voucher, PH merch voucher, ME transfers
2 adults/1 child considered adult (11)/1 child (9)
Total $2,268

2 adults and 6 children (one is 12 years old) 2 preferred rooms at ASMO, free dining upgraded to deluxe dining, plus 1 day base tickets for all 8 of us (we will upgrade for AP when we arrive) August 30-Sept 7 for $3,423.00

hi, if you dont mind me asking, how do you know you will have free dining?? Im staying at WDW around those days too sep 1-10.. but i wasn't told i would get free dining option... thanks for your reply.
Chikita

hi, if you dont mind me asking, how do you know you will have free dining?? Im staying at WDW around those days too sep 1-10.. but i wasn't told i would get free dining option... thanks for your reply.
Chikita

I am going to guess that they booked the free dining bounceback promo on the prior trip last year.

2 Adults and 1 Child
Sept 18-23 (5 nights)
GF gv
6 day PH
no dining
$2,049
Had a 40% code attached to my name:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter