What is something that you want to do....

- Ride Dumbo
- Stay at Port Orleans Riverside
- Write in the Wish Book
- Go to the Brazil F&W stand

20160922_190732~2.jpgWanted to share with you all -- Here is a card I made today that reminded me of the era and style/vibe from AbracadaBar (note the "spooky eye" in the center), which we visited after reading about it on this thread :) #irisfolding #collage #embossing

We are going this coming December and because I have a bad back I have never been able to do any of the roller coaster rides or any other wild attraction for that matter. My kids have raved about some of what I have missed by NOT being in the line leading to the actual ride i.e. Splash Mountain comes to mind. So this trip I am going to see if they have a chicken exit, so I can enjoy the entrance without actually getting on the actual ride.

If anyone actually knows I would appreciate a heads up. Thank you.

Oh my goodness I love this question!

Every trip I try to work in several new things. For me, I think next time I'd like to stay at Wilderness Lodge, eat at 1900 Park Fare, do four parks in one day, and go during the holidays so I can do MVMCP (done MNSSHP but never been at Christmas!)

@Dismom55 you can absolutely go through any line and then exit without riding. When the CM asks for the number in your party tell them you're not riding and they'll direct you out, it's not an issue at all.

We are going this coming December and because I have a bad back I have never been able to do any of the roller coaster rides or any other wild attraction for that matter. My kids have raved about some of what I have missed by NOT being in the line leading to the actual ride i.e. Splash Mountain comes to mind. So this trip I am going to see if they have a chicken exit, so I can enjoy the entrance without actually getting on the actual ride.

If anyone actually knows I would appreciate a heads up. Thank you.

The first time I went to WDW I was too afraid to go on Tower of Terror, so my mom and I took the chicken exit while my brother rode because she'd heard the queue was worth seeing even if you didn't ride. It was not a big deal (though the cast members gave us a bit of in-character ribbing), and the queue really is worth seeing. I've never tried it with other rides, but I'd assume it would be the same.

I would LOVE to spend my birthday in Magic Kingdom. But just recently I've been dreaming of a solo trip. Imagine being able to go wherever and eat wherever you wanted, without having to consult anyone!

ooooooo fun!
  • Stay at one of the Epcot Deluxes - Staying at the Beach Club Villas this time around!
  • Try Narcoossee's
  • Ride the 7 Dwarf ride - it was in testing the last time we were there and I never got to ride it due to seriously long lines!
We have our Christmas dinner at Narcoosee's every year, and it's really amazing. We have a view of the castle, eat the most delicious filet mignon and their signature dessert is a must, I dream about it all year.

upload_2016-10-26_18-37-42.png

I would LOVE to spend my birthday in Magic Kingdom. But just recently I've been dreaming of a solo trip. Imagine being able to go wherever and eat wherever you wanted, without having to consult anyone!

This sounds amazing to me, too!

On my next trip, I would love to be able to shop at Disney Springs without my kids (or husband). :blush:

--Stay at the AK Lodge
--Stay at the Wilderness Lodge
--Evening Safari
--Buy a souvenir in Epcot that costs more than $100. Something really nice like cologne in Italy

I always said I wanted to see Christmas at Disney and then I'd be done, haha. Well, this year is our first December trip and now I'm saying I have to go for Flower and Garden festival, so it's always something!

Specifically, on this trip I want to watch the France and China movies again (haven't done that since I was a child), do pick a pearl with my daughter, trade with the Jawas, watch DD do JTA, see the Kiss Goodnight, and see all the holiday decor.

One day, I want to see the utilidors, go on the backstage tour at the Land pavilion, and be the family that opens Disney World. We got to do that at Disneyland and while it was an amazing experience, it's not as elaborate as the MK opening show with the train, characters, and everything.

I would love to visit during the Flower and Garden Festival but we only ever visit in December due to work/school holidays. One day..............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter