What is all day dining

Wendy1985

Loves everything fitness
My family is going the first week of September what does the all day dining includ

This convenient dining deal allows you to eat around SeaWorld® at participating restaurant locations as often as once every 90 minutes until the published closing time. Valid locations include:

• Voyager's Smokehouse
  • Expedition Café
  • Captain Pete's Island Eats
  • Seafire Grill
  • Lakeside Grill
  • Altitude Burger
  • Panini Bistro
  • Waterway Grill
Adults can redeem 1 entree, 1 side OR 1 dessert & 1 regular sized non-alcoholic beverage & Children (Ages 3-9) can redeem Kids meals once per 90 minutes in the park. Some food and beverage exclusions apply. All-Day Dining Deal is non-refundable. Not redeemable for cash. Park admission is required, but not included. All-Day Dining Deal allows you unlimited visits to each participating restaurant once per 90 minutes. The wristband is valid for 1 entrée platter, 1 additional side item and 1 soft beverage or iced tea. Wristbands MUST be worn at all times and shown at each redemption.

https://seaworld.com/orlando/upgrades/

Also does anyone know if you can just get a drink? I understand its entree, side and drink every 90 minutes. But if I just got a soda, how often can I do that and would getting soda only at 12noon stop me getting a full lunch at 12.30 (for example).

Thanks!

Also does anyone know if you can just get a drink? I understand its entree, side and drink every 90 minutes. But if I just got a soda, how often can I do that and would getting soda only at 12noon stop me getting a full lunch at 12.30 (for example).

Thanks!
We got the all day dining last year and it also came with refillable mugs that we could fill as many times as we wanted.

jon18uk When we went in September 2019, you could get unlimited drinks, you didn't have to wait a set ammount of time. But it's possible this has changed ever since.

If you plan on staying at SW for a full day and will be there for both lunch and dinner then it may be worth it, just keep in mind that it only works for quick service locations, it does not include festival booths and sit-down restaurants like Sharks Underwater grill.. The locations are listed by a pp above..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter