What else to say to the characters???

these suggestions are really great. i never thought to say/do any of these.. i definitely took note of all of these ideas and will be using them when we're there in December. Thanks everyone!!! :disrocks:

I got Clarabelle Cow's autograph and picture earlier this year. She and Horace Horsecollar wanted me to be in the picture, but I said no, and that I just looked like an old cow that day. She pretended to cry at that comment, but I think she was actually laughing.

I'm loving these so much! I tend to also just get hugs from the characters and move on.... but I'm going to start doing more now! I'm also going to get an autograph book for myself next trip and get autographs.

once my father was videotaping our trip and we saw Jafar near ToT ... when Jafar saw that my dad was filming him he pointed right at my dad's camera and then held his nose.. as if to say "YOU STINK!"... it was great! :rotfl:

This may be a good place to tell an experience I had in September. We were in Epcot and I wanted to get a picture with Figment. No one else wanted to go with me, so I figured the attendant or someone else in line could take the picture. So I get to Figment's place and go in and there was Figment but absolutely no one else. So I started by asking "Where's you friend?" (referring to the attendant) and he pantomined that she was running an errand. So there I'm standing there, camera in hand, trying to think of what to say to Figment. Then I came up with the idea of showing him some of the pictures I had already taken (a very nice feature of digital cameras), and we spent the next few minutes looking at my pictures until the attendant came back. I had ridden the Imagination ride and taken a few pictures of the Figments in the ride, so he got excited about those. Usually I just ask the characters how they're doing and thank them after the pictures, but here was one time I REALLY needed to talk to the character for a while.

I wont even go up to characters unless I have something to talk about lol. Chip and Dale we'll discuss Rescue Rangers and also Dale and his comic book collection, Anastasia we'll discuss our wedding plans and when we plan to move into the castle and take it over and make Cinderella and the Prince our servants, Lady Tremaine, the wedding plans at the Chateau, I always try and give the female characters a little smooch on the hand (that gets Perla and Suzy excited lol), Figment I talk about how he should have his own movie already, etc, etc.

Its so much fun :thumbsup2

I still remember this from visiting when I was a child. My brother wore a Pluto hat to a character breakfast and when Goofy came around he took it off and put it on the floor and pretended to stomp on it. My brother loved that. He couldn't stop smiling and laughing.

Oh, also on our most recent trip we had a small Mickey stuffed animal with us when we go to meet him and he liked that and decided to sign the foot. It's been a neat memento.

Oh I need something to say to Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and especially Eeyore (since we'll be seeing them at the Crystal Palace for breakfast our first day at MK on November 8). And also to all the princesses (since we'll be at the breakfast at Akerhus/Norway).

We saw Stitch & Lilo on our last trip (this past June). We love Stitch! I told Stitch he was my favorite and he would not let go of my arm and kept putting his head on my shoulder. That was sort of difficult for him since I'm shorter than he is! Lilo grabbed my DH's arm when she saw Stitch and me. It was quite hilarious.

My son gave Buzz a AA battery and told him "for just in case". I think Buzz was surprised-not sure he had ever gotten one before.

During our last trip it was just DH & I and in Epcot I had my Eeoyre shirt on and my Eeoyre messenger bag. Eeoyre was so cute about it. Lots of kisses & hugs. The rest of the Pooh Gang acted jealous-It was great!

Oh I need something to say to Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and especially Eeyore (since we'll be seeing them at the Crystal Palace for breakfast our first day at MK on November 8). And also to all the princesses (since we'll be at the breakfast at Akerhus/Norway).

Ask Tigger for a bouncing lesson. Ask Piglet if he has to clean up after the meal and then suggest that Tigger do it. Ask Pooh if his tumbly is rumbling and if he would like to join you for the meal. Ask Eeyore if he is sure that he still has his tail.

With the princesses, I've asked Belle about which book she is reading now and how Chip and her father are doing. Ask Snow White which drawf is her favorite. Ask Jasmine about her tiger and Abu. Ask Cinderella about her mice friends or how she keeps her hair so neat in the Florida humidity. Ask Sleeping Beauty about her fairy godmothers. If Mary Poppins is there, you could ask her about Bert and Uncle Albert. Am I forgetting anyone?

Thanks Daisy'sMom! I'll have to remember all that. :)

I think I read that sometimes Alice shows up at the breakfast but I'm not sure. But thank you again for the other stuff to say!

I week from today we'll be boarding a plane and heading to Disney - :banana:

I think this was mentioned already but ask Mary Poppins how your kids measure up! We did and it was so funny, she got my DD perfect! We asked Sleeping Beauty which was her favorite gift the 3 fairies gave her. We told Belle that DD did all her homework on the way down to see her, and Belle talked about how proud she is of her and how smart she must be. We brought some nuts to chip and told him not to share with Dale. He did a special autograph drawing for DD!

THis was the first time we had done interactions with the characters like this and it was a blast!

Thanks for all the suggestions on this thread!

Oh, and if I had remembered, we were going to bring dog biscuits for Pluto, but I forgot them at home.

On our last trip in Nov we joked with Chip & Dale about Alvin & the chipmunks getting there own movie & that we didn't notice a movie with them it.

We id it many times. Sometimes "mocking" them about it & the other times "angry" for them about & told them we were gonna go talk to Mickey about this issue. :)

And we also picked on Capt. Hook by calling him a codfish, but that was pretty obvious, but always fun. They stole my brother's watch because of it. :)

I was traveling with a friend a couple years ago when he surprised me by asking Cruella, "Do you enjoy being a *****?". As I picked my mouth up off the floor she responded "All day everyday darling!" with a wicked smile to match. I rolled with laughter.

What some good things to say to alice and the madd hatter?
I remember he was so funny when I said I was from Pa. He said "OHhh the place where they make pencils"

I had a hard time asking cm to do pin trading. >.< So this will be a challenge talking to characters this up coming trip. I really hope I can do it because Id love to get funny pictures and funny moments. :]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter