What do you Watch?

Im Tip Top, i just heard my Neighbors got me a sweet TRON hat from elecTRONica, so i cant wait for them to get back, and DEXTER, and EASTBOUND & DOWN tonight, now if the VIKINGS can just pull out a win it will be a perfect day:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Im Tip Top, i just heard my Neighbors got me a sweet TRON hat from elecTRONica, so i cant wait for them to get back, and DEXTER, and EASTBOUND & DOWN tonight, now if the VIKINGS can just pull out a win it will be a perfect day:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Man I want to get a TRON hat..... So I can be JEff Bridges :) Yeah

Do you guys know who Bruce Cambell is? I'm watching a movie on Netflix called My Name is Bruce. It's another sequel to the Evil Dead movies he did only this time he plays himself and is abducted by people who think he is the character he played in the movies to kill the evil in their town.

I think Bruce is hillarious, in a goofy/campy sort of way. I also stared in a seris calle Brisco County, Jr. At 15(at the time) I thought he was dreamy and funny, not to mention tall, dark, and handsome.

Do you guys know who Bruce Cambell is? I'm watching a movie on Netflix called My Name is Bruce. It's another sequel to the Evil Dead movies he did only this time he plays himself and is abducted by people who think he is the character he played in the movies to kill the evil in their town.

I think Bruce is hillarious, in a goofy/campy sort of way. I also stared in a seris calle Brisco County, Jr. At 15(at the time) I thought he was dreamy and funny, not to mention tall, dark, and handsome.

Bruce Campbell is the man :)

I have that movie in my "Pile of dvds to watch".... Too big of a pile I swear.

I highly recomend his books - The first one "If chins could kill" Is just brilliant. A great read about the behind the scenes of his movies and tv shows.

now if the VIKINGS can just pull out a win it will be a perfect day:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I loved how it ended. Bret Farve showed why he should retire again. If it wasn't for him on the Vikes I would of wanted the packers to loose.

I loved Brisco Cty Jr, that was a great show. It wasn't on nearly long enough to make me happy. LOL

Not sure who has Netflix, but now you can watch all the disney, behind the scene films about the parks, on your instant que!!!! so awesome.

UM for Ill, they both stink so it's high scoring.

I'm looking forward the Utes and TCU is the first real game of the year for college. 8-0 verses a 9-0 team.

Apparently, i only had a choice between the KC vs. Oakland game, or the Oakland vs. KC game,:mad:

129157546914779732.gif

Apparently, i only had a choice between the KC vs. Oakland game, or the Oakland vs. KC game,:mad:

And just what's wrong with that? I was super excited that we got to watch the Oak/KC game today....and even more excited that the Raiders won!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

The opening of the Simpsons Halloween Special XXI was awesome. Monster Mifflin.

SAME game on two channels, not cool:mad::mad::mad:

oh that happens every Sunday here.....we get 3 channels that will show games, most times 2 are on the same channel and the 3rd channel will show something different. Normally I can't even watch the Raider home games on TV because they are blocked unless the game is sold out, since the games rarely sell out I don't get to watch home games, today we were out of the area so it was on TV, so I did watch it. :) It was a very good day for me today. ;)

oh sports... i dont get it

ok.. what about 60 minutes anybody watch that?

Nope, I rarely watch any news shows

california gold

With Huell Howser? lol that guy cracks me up......

Chiefs should have won that game. We gave it away on several occasions. Oh well we're still in first place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter