What do you Watch?

Mainly The Amazing Race and The Biggest Loser. I also watch anything on ESPN and Food Network. Used to watch American Idol but last season sucked and now that the judges are all different, not sure about this upcoming season.

I used to watch pushing daises till it was wrongfuly cancled ::sigh::

Now I watch
Project Runway
To Chef Just Desserts
Modern Family
The Middle
Phineas and Ferb
#$%@ my dad says
and occasionally Stan Lee's Super Humans or How its made.

I also Watch Robin Hood and The office on Net Flix

yep, Jersey Shore..... it is the funniest thing I have seen in ages!!! If they had a brain between them they would be dangerous :lmao:

When I said Jersey Shore :eek: It wasn't anything about your post. I think I was watching it at the time.

I watch Smallville, but man this last season they keep making clark into a wenis!!! put on the suit and make him fly already!!!!:mad::mad:

The Road Trip episode, is my most Favorite episode, and the one where they collect the trash and start living outside:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Rod trip is great but the "WILDCARD" episode always makes me laugh so hard I feel like my rips are gonna break... And Frank's Double tinted windows in his van - So good:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

It's Sunday now and being that I watch The Simpsons, but since fox added all of those shows alongside it, I watch The Cleaveland show, Family guy and American dad.

Instead tonight there will be baseball on Fox, so I don't know how I'll wind down form the weekend.

how about the episode on its always sunny when the cats get stuck in the wall and so frank puts another cat in the wall to get the other cat out..but then they get them al stuck so they have to hammer the wall out

how about the episode on its always sunny when the cats get stuck in the wall and so frank puts another cat in the wall to get the other cat out..but then they get them al stuck so they have to hammer the wall out

Oh man I forgot about that episode. Man that was a good one... Poor Dee and her apartment walls :rotfl:

But what about - KITTEN MITTENS lol

DEXTER tonight!!!
and Eastbound and Down

Dexter looks like it going to be a good episode, it looks like this season is going to be iike the epic second season, i cant wait for more developement.

DEXTER tonight!!!
and Eastbound and Down

Dexter looks like it going to be a good episode, it looks like this season is going to be iike the epic second season, i cant wait for more developement.

I watched an episode last night....not sure if I am digging the new unfeeling Dexter.......it all seems a little blah to me!!! (And I LOVE Dexter....even have a Grandson named after him!):thumbsup2

I was not feeling Dexter tonight either, BUT Eastbound and Down didnt disappoint, DON JOHNSON:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Did you watch the Dexter episode with the new babystter? Thats the one I watched.
Bateman says I probably wont like Eastbound & Down, so I havent watched it yet!:confused3

Did you watch the Dexter episode with the new babystter? Thats the one I watched.
Bateman says I probably wont like Eastbound & Down, so I havent watched it yet!:confused3

You would hate it... You only watch shows with people you can perv on... And the humour is not your sort of humour.....

Anyone watching The Good Guys? That's a funny show.....cracks me up every time, I never fail to LOL when watching that show.

Anyone watching The Good Guys? That's a funny show.....cracks me up every time, I never fail to LOL when watching that show.

Its one show I want to watch but will wait for the dvd to come out. I love Bradley Whitford (Love West Wing and Studio 60 On the Sunset strip)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter