What do men think about gray hair on women?

dont really like it, especially if its in there armpits or under there nose

That they are grandma's..:jester:

Jamsmom, sometimes men think the same thing I do a lot- "Do I stop there to ask for directions, or should I drive around about 100 miles out of my way or something?:p"

LOL! Shep, my grandmother only had 1 gray hair when she passed away. My great grandmother was 89 when she died, she didn't have the 1st gray hair.;) I think my mom started becoming gray when she had me.;)

Women have nose hair, Jason?;)

If they still have a nice body...they might not even notice gray hair.

You're hurting my feelings! The hair is gray, but I get it cut into the most punk hairstyle I can talk my hairdresser into! She's always telling me to "get out of the eighties"!

Rock the casbar, rock the casbar . . .

Okay, I think gray hair is fine......but I am a female. I am not sure my Dad even notices when my Mom puts a little colr on to lighten/soften the gray.

My Grandmother was totally gray at 18!!

Harambe, I didn't mean to make you feel bad.:) I have a couple of grays that have found their way to my temple.:) I have no idea how they found their way there.:teeth:

i have 1 gray hair and the stinkin thing won't go away! even when i color my hair it always "escapes". :mad:

Gray hair shows you have character....i, for one, think it looks good....

i was never a fan of blue hair though.....

Originally posted by browneyes
I have a couple of grays that have found their way to my temple.

Since when do grey hairs have the ability to find their way to your house of worship?

LOL, Brisully, I'm Baptist, we have altars.;)

BP, you make me wish I had more character.:teeth:

Von, I hope your guardian angel didn't pass along some of her gray hairs to you.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter