What brand is your front load washer if you have had no problems??

My LG--which was top-rated via consumer Reports--died after 5 years. No LG for me! I bought a Samsung this time--so far, so good. I honestly don't think they last like they used to. Some days I wish I still had my old Kenmore top-load with agitator....

We've had our LG front load washer and dryer almost 8 years and have never had a problem with them...I love them!

Thank you everyone. What a hard decision. We went with a Samsung VRT Top loading High Efficiency 4.7 cu.ft. We bought the 4 yr extended warranty this time because we have had bad luck with both washers and stoves for the last 10-15 yrs. Total cost with warranty was $956. In the past we spent about $400 or $500 for our washers. I hope by putting more money into a better one and buying the warranty we won't regret our choice. This washer was close to a 5 star rating on Lowes and Best Buys site. We also got the washer on sale. Today was the last day of the sale.

I've already done 2 loads and 2 very noticable things are I can barely hear it and it takes so much more water out of the clothes when spinning then our old one. Supposedly just like the front loader, it uses much less water then the tradition regular top loader.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter