What assumptions do people make about you?

Apparently that I am an idiot. People feel the need to inform me that I am short quite a lot. Like this is breaking news to me. :rolleyes2 Guess what . . . I KNOW!

So, I have become quite obnoxious in my reply. I snidely act surprised to this announcement, and say, "What! I am? I never knew!" That gets them to realize hey genius, you just stated the obvious.

I’ve been told more than once that when they first met me at work they thought I was a “witch” bc I was quiet and apparently have Resting witch face 😂 Then after a few months most of the time we became friends, or at least work friends. I’ve been burned one too many times and am pretty outspoken so I usually don’t talk much until I’ve gotten to know ppl a little better.

I am mean, loud, crazy. I just opposite happy, go lucky that don't care what you think of me. LOL

That I'm toxic positivity. I've actually survived and healed/healing from trauma, seen some pretty amazing things come together, can think of new solutions/ideas and brave/crazy/willing to try so I sometimes find myself holding the candle in the dark room. I also tend to overlook negative traits and look for what I can work with to move forward.

Last edited:
That my life has been easier/simpler/always-happier than it actually has.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter