What are you going to do now?

OK, so you've now returned home from a wonderful trip with 600+ of your closest friends. You've unpacked and washed. You've caught up on the real world. So ...

What are you going to do now?

easy question.....Plan another trip. :)

I am now home after my 18 day trip. I still have to unpack and finish getting things ready for christmas. I went out today and bought a couple of gifts and still have a couple of more to purchase and then I have to wrap them all. I did Laundry at the resort on Monday, so I will be good until Friday before I do laundry again. Fighting off the PCC Crud, which is trying to take hold.

I will be looking at my leave schedule and dates for possible trips next year, maybe a long weekend to WDW this spring, as I have a SW credit to spend before May.

I am going to Disney World. :) Thankfully I didn't get the Podcast crud. We are helping my son move to his new house. It's wonderful to have him and his wife back in FL.

I'm unpacking my clean laundry (thanks to DVC washing units) and prepping my bags to go back in two weeks for Marathon weekend and then the alternative winter break Give Kids the World trip with the Stupendous Dave Parfitt.

After that, its hunker down and save for Europe.

easy question.....Plan another trip. :)

Sounds good Aaron! Val & I already have a Valentine's day trip planned so I guess I'll have to start working on a F&G trip.

I am going to Disney World. :)

I'm not surprised!

I'm unpacking my clean laundry (thanks to DVC washing units) and prepping my bags to go back in two weeks for Marathon weekend and then the alternative winter break Give Kids the World trip with the Stupendous Dave Parfitt.

After that, its hunker down and save for Europe.

Wow Todd, you're going back even before Val & I. Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter