• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are you going to do now?

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
OK, so you've now returned home from a wonderful trip with 600+ of your closest friends. You've unpacked and washed. You've caught up on the real world. So ...

OK, so you've now returned home from a wonderful trip with 600+ of your closest friends. You've unpacked and washed. You've caught up on the real world. So ...

Unpacked and washed????? That is funny!!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Before I think about laundry I am going to start my Christmas shopping. Sure hope my family likes gift cards. :rolleyes1

Do that Christmas shopping that got put on hold while I was away for 10 days! After that start looking forward to my Alaskan cruise in May.

I'll be starting a new job soon and trying to get back on my work out routine I have a wedding dress to fit into soon!!! :goodvibes

Birthday, Christmas, Maggie's (DD12) Birthday, and then back to WDW.

WDW Half Marathon followed by leading 12 students to GKTW! Whoo hooo!

Finish the last minute Christmas shopping, then wrap all that stuff, make Christmas Eve dinner, open a new pediatric neurology clinic, and figure out when I can get back to WDW!! :cloud9:

1st had to see my granddaughter, missed her!! Started laundry when I got home, 2 days ago, doing it in between running around and on last load now :) Tried to shop but SNOWING here so took forever to drive places whcih costed me sooo much time. Now sitting at work and trying to make a list of what I have done and have left to do. I will be up over 24 hrs by the time I leave work :( I knew I would come home to madness for not being ready for xmas... but couldn't avoid it.

I think the next time I will breathe easy will be Christmas Day, when it's all done. :upsidedow

It was worth it tho!! LMAO!!!!!!! :laughing:

Start planning for PCC 3.0 of course !!!!

Work.
And catching up on sleep.

Still discussing "Are we doing anything for Christmas?" without coming up with any good answers.

I forgot to put my own answer in:
  • First its a quick trip to Houston over Christmas to see the three grandchildren (and their parents of course).
  • No plans at all for NYE - we'll probably sleep right through it. Still catching up.
  • Headed back to WDW in February. Decided to take Val to our magical place for Valentines Day

Finish up last minute Christmas things, and then plan for our return in February and convince James it really isn't all that much money :)

Finish up last minute Christmas things, and then plan for our return in February and convince James it really isn't all that much money :)

A little Disney math helps. After all, DVC points are already paid for and the AP is still valid, you were going to eat anyway so all you really need to "spend" is transportation. ;)

A little Disney math helps. After all, DVC points are already paid for and the AP is still valid, you were going to eat anyway so all you really need to "spend" is transportation. ;)

Except we have no DVC points left. So, we are staying at POFQ. We went for Madi's 10th birthday and stayed at POR, so I suppose it is fitting we stay at the other one for Em's. We will be there 2/1-2/8. How about you? Then we won't be back for at least 1 1/2 years :(

Well, I have work until Thursday & then am off for a week. :teeth: Besides working, going out to some dinners, and will visit Disneyland (you know, the original Magic Kingdom) when the weather clears a bit. There's also ice skating in Pershing Square (Downtown Los Angeles), so we're thinking of doing that during our off time and going to the Gove/Farmers Market for the heck of it.

Anyone who's coming out to Disneyland give me a holler - I'd love to get together with you. :flower:

Hi all: great cruise but no rest for Christy and I. We will be at OKW for 4 days in Jan and then on Jan 17 leave on 4 day RC cruise to the Bahamas for $159 per person + fees. Could not pass up even though it won't be like what we experienced on Disney.. We are going with neighbors so that should be fun. Then in Feb Christy goes on 7 day cruise with the girls all eight of them.
That is when I get the rest.

thanks for the thread Jeff and stay warm.

John

Still packing and unpacking during the transition to the new house. I'm also looking forward to my winter break to get a lot of that done and my upcoming special trips with the DIS...ABD this summer and 3.0 the next!!!

Still unpacking here! (Short attention span...)

Got to rush around pulling last minute Christmas stuff together, then I'm planning another cruise in March. It's not on DCL- did you know that there are other cruise lines? :confused3:rotfl2:

There's no way this will be as much fun, since I won't have 600+ friends on board. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter