What are looking forward to on your next trip?

Too many things to count!!!

New Star Wars stuff.
Hopefully meeting Joy & Sadness, and maybe even Olaf, and seeing Judy & Nick at Move It Shake It.
Eating Quattro Formaggi pizza and lamb shawarma.
Having breakfast with Mary Poppins & co and with Donald's safari crew.
Seeing what room I get at POFQ after making absolutely zero requests.
Most of all, just spending a week in the Disney Bubble, unleashing my Big Kid side.

3 weeks from today!!!!!

Seeing my grandsons face when he sees Disney for the first time, most of all!
Staying at BLT so we can walk to MK
Rivers of Light
A non-commando vacation, a first for DH and I
Food and Wine Festival!
I have been well over a dozen times and never ridden Dumbo or Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, with DGS I will be experiencing them for the first time with him

I can't wait to see my children experience the magic together , last trip ds was a baby.
I hope a slower pace thus time.
Flower and garden.
Bbb with dd
Perfect princess tea party with dd and my mom.
Hoop de doo
Mine train
Pirates leauge with both kids
The pool bar at the poly
Trader SAMs.
New fantasyland

This may sound mean, but our last trip to Disney was with a large group (family reunion). I'm looking forward to being ALONE with my husband for this vacation. I love my family, and we had a great time together, but they are big pains in the you-know-what. lol

Looking forward to so much! I can't wait to:
See AK at night (especially ROL and nighttime safari)
Launch Bay at HS
Take my son on a bunch of MK attractions we missed last trip
Possibly doing one of the ferrytale fireworks cruises with my H

Last trip I didn't know my son was on the autism spectrum. Looking back, there are a lot of things we could have better prepared for had we known. I'm looking forward to doing little things and seeing about the DAS card to make the trip less overwhelming for him. We still had a fantastic trip last time but there were a lot of struggles that make much more sense now!
When my dd was one we went to Williamsburg. We did not know she was on the autism spectrum and she reacted badly to crowds, applause, canon fire and fireworks. We were worried about our first trip to WDW when she was four. She was great! For some reason at WDW, she loves it so much that her normal fears are subsided. Maybe that is one of the reasons I love it so much there. She is my daredevil. She wants to try ToT this time, but I know she has sensory issues with the lightning and sounds and the ghosts will scare her so I am unsure what to do. She will be ten this summer. My other daughter on her second trip to WDW at the age of 2 had seizures we think were related to sensory things. She is also borderline autism spectrum.

This may sound mean, but our last trip to Disney was with a large group (family reunion). I'm looking forward to being ALONE with my husband for this vacation. I love my family, and we had a great time together, but they are big pains in the you-know-what. lol
I am coordinating a trip for 14 in December, I am worried about this as well.

Enjoying the thread! I am looking forward to our first trip since 2009! Particular things:

First stay at Polynesian and Bonnet Creek
Return to Crystal Palace, the place we had our first character meal in 2007 - still a treasured memory! Eeyore "stole" my sons pacifier (he was 3 and way too old to have one!) and put in in his own "mouth", my sons laughed and laughed!
The new (for us) Star Tours, we loved the old one
Taking thing slow, we have Uk /Ireland tickets so hope to spend a good many 1/2 days in the parks and enjoy the resorts and shopping too
Rivers of light and night time safari
First trip on BTM, too chicken last time but have since survived BTM in Paris.

Our first deluxe stay!! 11 nights in a Poly dvc studio
Club Villain
Star Wars fireworks (if they are still going on in May?)
River of Lights
Night time safari
oh and the thing i am looking forward to most, buying annual passes for the first time!!

This trip will be for our honeymoon in August, so our first trip as a married couple! And with the excitement about the wedding, I really can't wait for this summer :)

I've booked so many new experiences for us:
- We're staying at the Grand Floridian, our first time at a deluxe resort, and my all time dream resort to stay at!!
- It will be my first time visiting Universal for a day
- Hoop dee Doo
- Water park (we usually go in november, when it's too cold to swim)
- ROL in AK
- All of our ADRs are at new restaurants for us: Be our guest, beaches and cream, via napoli, chef mickey's for breakfast, ohana, narcoosee's!

I don't think there is enough space on the board for what I am looking forward to but here are a few things
  • Star Wars Nighttime Fireworks
  • Launch Bay
  • ToT- Love it
  • Daytime Star Wars Show
  • Be Our Guest
  • Mine Train
  • Trying a new restaurant in Epcot
  • Sunset Safari
  • Rope drop in MK and HS
  • Being together on vaca with my DH and DS
  • KTTK
:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

We just got back from an amazing visit, but here are the tings I was looking forward to on the trip (and was very happy to get to experience) in no particular order:

• Flower and Garden Festival including outdoor kitchens
  • Baymax meet and greet
  • Star Wars Launch Bay, meet and greets, and fireworks
  • 7 Dwarves Mine Train
  • Festival of Fantasy parade
  • Lots of new places to eat
  • Going to a Spring Training baseball game
  • Staying at POFQ
  • Doing a trip with just DH and younger DS- older DS is in the AF and just went with his GF a few months before

Our trip will be our 20 th anniversary

Hopefully soaring will be open the last week in June!

Gonna eat at Sci fi dine in, in Hollywood Studios, and Be Our Guest for lunch.
Also booked Plaza Restaurant in Magic Kingdom and I want a Mickey pants sundae

I want to drink and snack around the world. We may need to split this over 2 days. not as young as I used to be.

Also want to visit some different resorts and do a monorail pub crawl.

I also want to buy something special in the line of jewellry and maybe a special purse!

This is going to be a different trip without kids!

We are looking forward to seeing our grandson FINALLY tall enough to ride Star Tours. Last visit he was less than an inch too short, which ended with a terrible meltdown . The CM felt terrible and gave him a really cool looking pass that gives him front of the line access to ride when he is tall enough. Well he is now tall enough,and he has become a Star Wars super fan so we are hoping he will get to do the Jedi Training as well .
Dontcha just LOVE when the CMs do great things like that??? So special!

First stay at the Beach Club
Hopefully the new Frozen ride and Soarin at Epcot if they are open yet.
Wishes :lovestruc
Hoop Dee Doo
Night time at AK and really looking forward to Rivers of Light
One of my favorites - the restaurants. We love eating at table service restaurants. First time eating at Cape May, Beaches and Cream, and BOG dinner.

I am coordinating a trip for 14 in December, I am worried about this as well.

I think it greatly depends on your family members.

If they are normally pains in the butts, then they probably will be at Disney, too. But if you can handle it on a fairly normal basis, then you can handle it while on vacation. Just don't let them ruin things for you.

We are looking forward to a number of things.

1800 park fair breakfast. We've done this before, but only once.
ROL . . . looks like it will be AMAZING
Night time safari
Supper at Raglan Road . . never tried it before
Frozen For Ever After
The new and improved Soarin
All the new shops at Disney Springs, as well as the new theming

We are also looking forward to some things that are not Disney.
We are renting a house this year offsite, and are very much looking forward to that
We are also looking forward to stopping for lunch at Caribbean Jacks in Daytona Beach on our way into Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter