What are looking forward to on your next trip?

So much!!!!

The trip I'm planning for 2017 will have a lot of firsts.

Staying at the Poly
Eating at Ohana
7DMT (hopefully my son will be tall enough!)
Crystal Palace
Pirate Adventure Cruise and Pirates League for my son
Expedition Everest
Staying at AKL and the restaurants there
Tusker House
Garden Grill
Flower and Garden Festival
Seeing Dh and DS's reaction to the World Showcase for the first time.
Via Napoli
Soarin
Meeting characters we missed last time - like Peter Pan, talking Mickey...

We haven't been since 2005, so there's almost a whole theme park's worth of new things - Expedition Everest, Toy Story Mania, New Fantasyland, etc. It will also be only our second time on-site, so we're looking forward to enjoying ASMu for all it's worth.

However, one thing specifically that I'm excited about is getting a couple's massage at Grand Floridian Spa. Mrs. Homie and I got a couple's massage on a Carnival Cruise a few years ago and we got hooked.

I think it greatly depends on your family members.

If they are normally pains in the butts, then they probably will be at Disney, too. But if you can handle it on a fairly normal basis, then you can handle it while on vacation. Just don't let them ruin things for you.
We all get along great, I just feel pressure about making a perfect trip for everyone.

We leave in 12 days for our next trip, and I'm excited for everything!

- Taking DD for the second time, when she's obsessed with all new princesses this year
- Going with my parents and seeing DD with them at Disney
- Staying at Pop for the first time
- Driving! (We flew last year and that was fine, but I really prefer driving.)
- All the character meals we have scheduled: Tusker, 1900 PF, and Garden Grill
- Going to Kona with just DH while DD is at HDDR with my parents
- Taking DD to the princess promenade at GF before our 1900 PF restaurant
- Swimming with DD while DH plays golf with friends
- Hopefully watching our friends son do Jedi Training Academy!
- Epcot F&G on the dining plan - we'll be saving our snack credits all week so we can pig out on our last day!
- Celebrating my birthday at WDW for the first time since probably 2007
- Taking DD on some "big" rides now that she is 40 inches. Her favorite last year was Barnstormer, so we have FP+ for 7DMT and BTMRR this time. I think she will love them! Our friends are taking their just-now-40-inch kid on TOT... we'll see about that!

We all get along great, I just feel pressure about making a perfect trip for everyone.
Not your job to make the "perfect trip" for everyone! They make their own magic!
All you can do is your best...
I'm sure anything and everything you do will be appreciated!
Happy planning!

Looking forward to 15 nights @ 3 different resorts, including our first time at a monorail resort :yay:
Also looking forward to the Pirates and Pals Fireworks cruise - never done this before, but since we are staying at the Contemporary, it seems convenient to try.
As always, looking forward to my teens being 'kids' :cutie: and walking down Main Street USA!

Well since I'm doing my next Disney Trip to the West Coast I'm looking forward to DCA Food and Wine Festival, Hyperspace Mountain, and Star Tours: The Adventure Continues, Launch Bay, and Alice in Wonderland (which I misses last time). I might even get to ride Matterhorn. Been to Disneyland twice, Matterhorn closed both times. :rolleyes: Maybe the third time is the charm.

Oh and I've heard The Magical Map is pretty good.

Going with my parents! They have not been in 34 years!!!! seriously how to you wait that long?
staying at POFQ again
Hopefully see Joy and Sadness
Eating at Via Napoli

Leaving cold PA in 4 days
Staying at OKW for the first time
Taking 5,367 photos
Walking into DHS with my family and pausing for a moment to absorb the fact that we're really here
Co-writing a trip report with DD16

Yes...a happy thread!

Staying at ASM for the first time in a long time(and getting to stay on site :) )
A new Soarin movie!
Trying Tutto Italia for the first time
The Frozen ride
Rivers of Light
Riding Spaceship Earth and the TTA with my little buddy :flower::flower::flower:

The moment I can't wait for the most, is being in the DME bus, and seeing the Walt Disney World sign, and just that feeling. That everything I've planned and looked forward to has finally arrived, and having our whole trip ahead of us.

But also, Akershus and BOG will be new to us, the entire MK fantasy land expansion, 7DMT, hopefully the new Soarin' film, and frozen ride, DF seeing Illuminations for the first time... and mostly experiencing WDW for the first time as newlyweds. I know it's in my head, but I just feel like everything's going to be more romantic. :lovestruc

Being back at WDW with DD and her husband for the first time since their wedding.
Being right there when DGS celebrates his 5th birthday by seeing MK for the first time.
Going to V&As to celebrate our 40th anniversary.
This is going to be a very special trip for our family.

Also really looking forward to seeing all the new additions at AK.

Just taking a week off of work and responsibilities in a place where I can relax with a drink by the pool or head to a park for fun experiences with my family. I love the balance of how we do Disney about half crazy park touring and half relax in the Florida sun.

New this trip for us:
- CRT breakfast
- Tea at GF
- Waterpark Fun and More Tickets

Looking forward to meals at BOG, Via Napoli, and other favorites plus all the MK rides with my family. Can't wait to stroll the World Showcase. Love Star Tours and TSMM with my boy. Love grabbing main street Starbucks and people watching with my girl. Love all things vacation with my hubby. Hope to see my Jayhawks win a national championship while on our next trip too.

Oooh...lots of things!

Visiting the F&W festival for the first time
Enjoying the pools at AKL
Eating dinner at Jiko for the first time since our honeymoon
Our longest visit ever! 8 days in FL (5 in WDW).
Having a more relaxing pace to the trip than our last few. Now that we live closer to DL, I'm feeling zero pressure to wake up early and ensure we hit Space Mountain multiple times, for example.
Perfecting the art of spending just enough time with my in laws to keep them happy without ruining a romanc trip for us!

Staying at 2 new resorts - Art of Animation and Grand Floridian
We have our 1st DCL cruise in the middle of our trip
Watching our DS get his 1st haircut at Harmony Barber Shop
Seeing how different DS will react to everything at 15 months vs. 3 months
Our 9 yr old DD is finally tall enough for Rock n' Roller Coaster!

Mainly, just being with our family in our favorite place. :cloud9:

We are going back in 2017 and we are looking forward to:

Staying onsite this time!!!!
Haunted Mansion, BTMRR, Splash Mtn, Pirates of Caribbean, Peter Pan
Dinner at BOG (hopefully)
Breakfast at Ohana (hopefully)
Staying in the parks until nighttime
Wishes since we didn't get to see it last time
Epcot in general since we didn't make it to there last time
All the Star Wars stuff
TSMM
Animal Kingdom at night!
Nighttime safari
ROL
Finding Nemo since we didn't catch it last time

And my family is most looking forward to a less rigid park touring strategy...just some fastpasses and ADRs, otherwise, take our time and soak it all in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter