• Southwest

• Northwest

• Continental

• Jetblue

• America West

• Sun Country

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
We also fly the least expensive, most time-friendly airline we can find; we flew Continental last May and Delta last December. I'd like to try Southwest but they never seem to have good flight times from our location.

Southwest all the way:cool: I've got my southwest card and working hard for a free flight. They're the best priced out of BWI 90% of the time (from my experience) and even if they're not, the lack of stress is more than worth the extra money.

We use AirTran also, very pleased with them. Maybe you shold add them to your list .

It's AirTran for us. Unless another carrier is considerably cheaper. And I mean more than 10 bucks.

50/50 between US and CO, and every now and again DL.

Anne

:earsboy:
ATA for this family -especially after the fares we got last Christmas
MDW-MCO total after all the taxes, etc.... $580.00 for four!. Incredible!
We got a slightly higher fare for this August $700.00 for four of us.
Nonstops, good schedules, and new planes.... sounds like a plan for us!
JD

ATA all the way!

Direct flights! Good deals! New airplanes!

In a couple of weeks it will be the 3rd time on Continental since 1999. Never had any problems, and they have the best flight times out of Houston. I love Southwest, but have never flown them to Florida because of two reasons....1) flight times aren't as good and 2) I like to buy airfare WAY in advance, and SW only lists flights less than 6 months away (both of our last two trips fell over SWA cutoff dates!).

We always fly Midwest Express. Home made chocolate chip cookies hot out of the oven!( made on board!!). :tongue: It's also nice to have the wide leather seats, it's like flying first class all the time!

Our family flys Delta where ever they will take us out of Washington, DC.

On our first ever trip to WDW we bought a Delta package. They were the official WDW airlines. Ever since, if we're not driving, it's SWA. I LOVE SWA!

Delta has always had cheaper fares for us than Continental in our area.
flowerface.gif

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

i always take continental out of newark,nj they are always on time. a funny thing happened in november when we landed in newark our jetway would not work in there new terminal!!LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter