• Continental

• Jetblue

• America West

• Sun Country

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

macs4us

<font color=blue>Bring on the hefeweizen, it's get
Please vote for the airlines you have flown to WDW. I have a feeling Delta might win this one... If your airline isn't listed please vote other and post the airline.

US Airways is what we've flown the last several times but we are trying SWA this time.

I have flow Northwest and Sun Country and my next 2 flights are on Delta.

I prefer NWA just for convenience out of MSP...lots of different times available and generally an ontime airline, plus the non stop options.

But these days airfare is so high I am going with the airline with the cheapest price that I am comfortable flying. Delta had a fantastic air sale a few months back. I saved over $100 over flying NWA. I think I can make a stop in Atlanta to get two trips worth of tickets on Delta that would have only been one trips worth on NWA.

We always use Airtran and like it better then all of those listed. So that is a vote for Other!

but flying on Song Halloween morning out of Bradley here in CT.

Same company ... different attitude I guess ... we will see.

:smooth:

I voted Southwest and other. The others being US Air and Airtran. Mostly Southwest the past few years.

I was trying to do a cross country spread - US Air isn't usually out here on the west coast, and I know that poor MSP doesn't have a lot of choices....

I prefer Delta and SWA so far, but we fly on whatever airline I can find the best price for. So far, we have flown on TWA, Continental, SWA, Delta, United, and this year SWA again.

We have been using primarily ATA (American Trans Air) and American in the past 5 or 6 years..

I think you should add US Airways and Airtran to the poll. Coming out of the Mid-Atlantic, that's gotta be half the traffic.

Pat

Originally posted by Pat_Elliott
I think you should add US Airways and Airtran to the poll. Coming out of the Mid-Atlantic, that's gotta be half the traffic.
Pat

Pat..........you are only allowed a limit of "10" choices on a poll. But I agree with you. ;)

I started going to WDW in 1974 the first Plane I took was
Eastern airline. Then Pan am. Then Delta this year it looks
like South West.

I usually fly the airline that can offer the best prices - which was American this time. I've flown them several times (Washington, DC, Puerto Rico), so feel as comfortable with them as any other ailines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter