What age did you have your first

My first boyfriend as in we went "steady" but neither could drive so we only saw each other at school and a few dances etc.--we broke up after two months and I was 14, he was 15. He was killed in a car wreck when he was 19.

My first true love: I was 16, he was 21. We dated almost 2 years. He died in a car wreck too about 2 years later. He had gotten married and his wife was pregnant. When the car went off the road he put himself over her to try and shield the baby and he died. His wife was trying to get in touch with his best friend (they were more like brothers than any two brothers I had ever met) who was in another state and was going through some stuff looking for a phone number. She found my name and number and called me. I had to call the best friend. It was the hardest thing I ever did in my life. Me and the bf saw each other a year or so later in a club and danced together to a song that my ex boyfriend had loved. We both cried through the whole thing.

I was 17 and he was 25, first real dating. I have no idea where he is at, haven't tried to find out what he is doing now.

My 1st boyfriend was when I was 17 (it was never going to work, turns out he is gay!). He works at the uni he went to. When he finished his chemistry degree he worked as president of the student union for a few years, then he got a job at the uni in the student housing department. We remained friends for a while during our university years and he came to my wedding. I have seen him on facebook as we have mutual friends, but I have not sent him a friend request as our lives now are very different. My parents and his parents are still friends though as they see oneanother in our village quite often.

My 1st love I met when I was 18 in my 1st week at uni. We started dating in the 1st few weeks at uni and married the month after I finished my post grad studies. We have been married for 13 years this year.

13 - he's sitting next to me on the couch. We will celebrate 19 years of marriage this summer.

I was 17 (late bloomer - lol). Through a mutual friend and the powers of Facebook, I reconnected with him several months ago, after 28 years .............it was amazing. :lovestruc Not sure where it's going from here!

I was 16. He lives in Arizona. Met him after all these years when he flew back to his mom's funeral.

i was 15. He comes over every weekend to annoy me beyond belief when he picks up our daughter

I had several boyfriends from the time I was 12 till I was 17. Most of those before I turned 15 were just innocent kid type relationships. I might see them at school or at the local skating rink or something but it wasn't at all serious and I usually got bored with them quickly.

However, I met a guy when I was 13 that tried for months to get my interest but just couldn't for the longest time. Then he started hanging out with me and my group of friends and he could make me laugh and we got along pretty well. Before I knew it, we were dating. Man, did I care about this guy. He was 16. He was also doing drugs which he hid from me for a lot longer than I care to admit. My mom did not like him and I would sneak out to meet him, etc. Finally, we broke up and I moved away briefly.

When I was 15 and he had just turned 18 we reconnected and got back together for about 6 months. I got in sooo much trouble because my mom didn't know I was dating him yet again. One night he and I and several of our friends ended up staying out all night and worried our parents to death. Man, was that absolutely STUPID of me!!!! My mom had called the cops. It was a big mess. She had HIM arrested simply because he was 18 and I was still a minor. She did drop the charges and she said we could date with supervision because she knew what I couldn't see at the time: He was a loser and a wimp and wouldn't stick around after that. She was right. I am so glad she was right.

BUT from the time I was 13 till I was 16 I did really care about him and he WAS pretty decent TO me but not a good match FOR me, if that makes sense. I looked him up on Facebook recently and I am so glad I dodged that bullet. He is engaged and is living in the same town as me and neither of us even live where we did while we were dating which is a weird coincidence. He is engaged to a girl who has kids that go to school with my dd. I am pretty sure he is also in jail based on what I saw on Facebook but I could be wrong. Thankfully I don't keep my FB page public and he isn't aware that we live near eachother as far as I know. I've never run into him anywhere at least. I was curious about him but don't actually want to reconnect with him either. I do wish him well...just not with me.

On a MUCH happier note, the first guy I actually fell in love with and had a serious mature relationship with was when I was 17. He was 19. We've been together 13 years and married over 11 years now and have a mutual love of WDW and our 2 kids. :love:

Yes. I was 13 almost 14 when we started dating. We have remained friends over the years. He has never married (although we're only in our early 30's) and he recently moved to Colorado.

An actual date? Hmmm I was older than most. My first official date was on my 18th birthday when my boyfriend and I went to the Copacabana. (this was back in the ancient times when 18 was the legal drinking age.)

Before that, any boyfriend I had was basically a boy I "hung out" with and had declared that we were "going out", which just means we were a couple.

I started "hanging out" at 13. I don't keep in touch with the first boy I "hung out" with, but I checked him out on FB and he ended up being an officer in the National Guard. I never would have thunk it!

Oh, and I married the boy who took me out on my 18th birthday. Married 28.5 years.

16. We're still both in the same general area, but I hardly saw him around and when I did I kind of tried to avoid him. Then there was a birthday party where we had a good visit and I felt much better after that. I only ever dated him and my DH. Now they both work in the same line of business and ex-boyfriend tried to get DH to come work for him. They talk now and then to compare notes on prices.

I was 15. He moved about 2 hours away the summer before our Jr year. We had only been dating a couple of months. This was before cell phones, email, and Facebook. It was hard to stay in touch after a couple of months. I 'found' him on FB last year and we chatted for a bit. He's had a rough life and has made some very poor decisions (he wouldn't tell me the worst but did tell a friend of mine before he knew we were good friends).

After him I started dating someone else and we dated for 2.5 yrs. We broke up during my freshman year in college. We hung out as friends when I moved back to our town after graduating but he wanted to be more than friends and I didn't. I hadn't seen him in 20 yrs until late last year. I was happy to see he finally married and was doing very well.

18 - we met up again at my dad's funeral (my dad just looooved 1st BF and BF loved my dad). He was divorcing his first wife and I had been divorced for a few years. We tried dating again but, some things are sweet in thought but just not meant to be. I've heard he got married and then divorced since then.... Who knows, maybe when we're in our 50's or 60's we'll meet again.

I was 15, so was he. I do know what he is up to these days because we are friends on FB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter