What age did you have your first

15 - went "steady" for 3 years - Present day: My DH and I are good friends with him and his DW. And we will be 60 this year!!!

Jan

I had just turned 16. Yes, he's a cop and a friend of mine on Facebook. :)

Well, in middle school...I dated a guy for the status. I think I was eleven xD
Because I'm still in high school, I see him sometimes. It only lasted six months, so it's really not awkward at all now! Lol!

My second boyfriend I dated for four years, but that ended REALLY badly. I almost had a restraining order against him, but he behaved and we see each other sometimes. We don't talk. :confused3 Some things we do at my age are just silly!

15. I know he's still in my hometown, I'm not. I saw in the newspaper that his brother just got busted for having a Meth lab in his house.

15. We lasted 7 years before I decided that he wasn't the man I wanted to marry (and I didn't know he'd already bought the ring :scared1:)

He continually tries to catch up me via facebook (we're not friends) but I ignore him. I don't care what he's doing with his life, so I wish he'd leave mine alone :confused3

That is the problem with FB, people get a hold of you that you dont want to and your either forced to be friends with them again or forced to be mean

13. We dated for a few months,broke up. Spent the next four years of high school getting back together,breaking up,hating each other's new BF/GFs and continuing this circle until I graduated. His mother used to introduce me to everyone as her future DIL! I floored her once before I got married to DH. I stopped in the jewelry store she works for and saw a ring that I said would be PERFECT for an engagement ring(it wasn't an actual engagement ring,but I like unique.) Her jaw dropped and she told me her son was on his way in to buy said ring as a going away present for a girl he had been seeing.

I haven't seen him in a few years,but he is in a band that has become somewhat famous and,according to his Mom, dates girls that are DEFINITELY not ME:rotfl: The last time I saw him, I was 8 months pregnant and waddling along with my DH. He was with some new girl and looked completely unhappy. We didn't talk, but just kind of nodded at each other.

First guy I "went" with in junior high is sitting right next to me.
First guy I introduced as my boyfriend, I was 18. No idea where he is or what he is doing and no interest in looking him up on FB.

I was 14 and I know what he is doing today. Nothing and he is still a looser!:rotfl:

It's actually a crazy story. My sister got divorced and then remarried a few years ago. I didn't really know her new husband well cause at the time she and I were not that close. Anyway, at their wedding as I was helping set things up at the reception I get a pat on my shoulder, I turn around and it is my first boyfriend.:scared1: I was shocked because we hadn't seen each other in over 15 years because I had moved. It was not a healthy relationship and it lasted over a year. Anyway, he has this love sick grin and continues to follow me around telling me how he always loved me and still thinks of me. He says he had been trying to find me for years and couldn't believe how lucky he was to see me again. I just about died and quickly told him about my husband and two children who would be there shortly. Turns out he is best friends with my sisters husbands brother! Her husband is also good friends with him.:eek: I couldn't believe it! Anyway I told my DD that this was a good lesson for her to learn, you never know when your past will come back to haunt you so make your choices wisely! ;)

I was 16. I have no idea what he is doing now, but I suspect that he is either in jail or dead. He was a bad boy (and I was a preppy good girl...imagine that!)

Frist actual date? I was 12, he was 16, we went to the boardwalk with his family. His mom and dad are still friendly with my mom so I am still updated on his life. First real BF? We dated from when I was 14 til 21, except for about a year and a half. He contacted me through a social networking site (not FB) and emailed me a few times. I saw him a couple of summers ago at a concert. He did tell me I looked great.

15, though I turned 16 shortly after we started to date, and just by chance I happen to know that he is an Episcopal priest.

I was 17 and we dated for six months before I went off to college and he stayed at home - we stayed friends afterwards and we still talk on Facebook.

He was a model then, these days he's a firefighter, married with a baby girl. His wife was a model too, and their baby is GORGEOUS!

I was 16, and I know he eventually got married and had 2 kids.

Me=13 and a freshman in high school
Him= 17 and a senior

have no clue where he is, thankfully.

15, we dated for 4 or 5 months. I have no idea what he is doing now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter