Westjet At IT AGAIN

Lori Williamson

Earning My Ears
I checking almost daily for my westjet flights, noticed they one of my Vegas flights changed but LA one ok. Waited two hours on-hold to be told they emailed me on Sept 27th, which is complete lie, nothing in spam, inbox, promo etc.. I tried as suggested to cancel online but it would only offer me my money back to "travel bank" so I opted for the phone call to get money back. What a joke, praying they don't screw my disney trip up again.............

Last edited:
Ugh, I'm sorry. I also check daily for our November YVR-LAX flights. Can't trust WJ these days 😈

What a nightmare. I wake up and first thing I do is check for carnation cafe Reservstion and my flights for a change. Ugh

Thanks for posting. A pp on the other WJ thread had the agent tell them that fights were set through Dec 15th so I stopped my beginning of month stocking. That was obviously an outright lie that they told agents to say since my late Nov flights have now changed (along with my mom’s). And their app/online functions are so useless— I have a flight back from MCO-YYC this Saturday that I finally felt comfortable with and canceled my other Delta flight just a few days ago. They had changed my times by over 90min — full refund and all I had to do was hit the Cancel button; no phone calls no hassles…

I am going to touch wood (knocks my head). We have only had 1 minor flight change, 5 minutes earlier departure (changed the flight # as well). Into the hard countdown only 40 more sleeps.... Just trying to figure out the Covid testing in Anaheim and what will work the best.

I am going to touch wood (knocks my head). We have only had 1 minor flight change, 5 minutes earlier departure (changed the flight # as well). Into the hard countdown only 40 more sleeps.... Just trying to figure out the Covid testing in Anaheim and what will work the best.

My daughter and I were went to Disneyland last month, and tested at the Anaheim City Hall - one of the few sites I could find that allowed walk ups. We did the NAAT tests ($199 USD/pp), and had the results in 30 minutes.

My daughter and I were went to Disneyland last month, and tested at the Anaheim City Hall - one of the few sites I could find that allowed walk ups. We did the NAAT tests ($199 USD/pp), and had the results in 30 minutes.
How did you get over to City Hall? Taxi, Uber?

We were supposed to fly home October 26. Westjet emailed us in September and changed it to October 25. The bigger bummer is that we now have had to cancel one nights DVC so we have points that have gone into ‘holding’.

Check your flights again — WJ just changed my mom’s Nov 2nd flight AGAIN. Thanks for the barely 2 weeks notice. I check everyday since I don’t trust them with our Nov/Dec MCO flights but I have all my mom’s flights loaded up in my app to watch hers as well…big ol’orange ! mark just showed up tonight.

Check your flights again — WJ just changed my mom’s Nov 2nd flight AGAIN. Thanks for the barely 2 weeks notice. I check everyday since I don’t trust them with our Nov/Dec MCO flights but I have all my mom’s flights loaded up in my app to watch hers as well…big ol’orange ! mark just showed up tonight.
oh no!!! How bad are they messed up? I check ours at least once a day...

oh no!!! How bad are they messed up? I check ours at least once a day...
It's only Regina -- YYC but they seem to keep messing around with domestic flights. The change doesn't work for her so I have a call back booked for tmrw afternoon and I'll change her to Nov 1st. They seem to be cancelling a lot of afternoon domestic flights. Actually I shouldnt say that..I was booked on the first flight out to Regina on a Saturday in Nov something like 8.30am and that got cancelled leaving the first flight at 3.15pm! They are definitely scheduling things around connection times that's for sure. So hopefully our YYC/MCO stays as is; that one is a little tougher to reschedule. Just makes it tougher to convince her to come out for Christmas and not be alone again...she's tired of having her flights out here in the Fall keep changing and I can't blame her.

It's only Regina -- YYC but they seem to keep messing around with domestic flights. The change doesn't work for her so I have a call back booked for tmrw afternoon and I'll change her to Nov 1st. They seem to be cancelling a lot of afternoon domestic flights. Actually I shouldnt say that..I was booked on the first flight out to Regina on a Saturday in Nov something like 8.30am and that got cancelled leaving the first flight at 3.15pm! They are definitely scheduling things around connection times that's for sure. So hopefully our YYC/MCO stays as is; that one is a little tougher to reschedule. Just makes it tougher to convince her to come out for Christmas and not be alone again...she's tired of having her flights out here in the Fall keep changing and I can't blame her.
Sure is frustrating... I hope you can get her figured out to come at Christmas time so she can be with her family.

Wow, now I'm nervous. I have a flight within 3 weeks and despite booking wayyyyyy late they already changed my return flight (only 25 minutes later). What is making you guys cancel them? Just causing you to miss connecting flights and such?

Wow, now I'm nervous. I have a flight within 3 weeks and despite booking wayyyyyy late they already changed my return flight (only 25 minutes later). What is making you guys cancel them? Just causing you to miss connecting flights and such?

We cancelled because they moved our flight to the next day and cancelled all direct flights on our day.

I have no idea whats up with them. We have direct Pearson to MCO got first direct flight for like 7am. It then changed to 10am but i figured the issues with customs and covid made sense. But now every week it keeps going 10mins later. Unsure what it will be by time Nov 29 rolls around.

We are 18 days from our YVR-LAX flight and zero changes, I'm shocked 😳🤣🤣 still time for them to bugger it up though 🙄

Looks like WJ just changed/cancelled our December flights. We have 3 different reservations for our family group. Only got an email for one. If we cancel and rebook, the price is 3X what we paid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter