• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're Graduating High School, Spring Break - Mishaps, Mayhem & Magic! *COMLETE*SEE YA REAL SOON! 7/8

Group shot!
img_0220-jpg.133634

Amazing shot! This must've taken a lot of patience to wait for people to move out of the way :goodvibes Everyone's sense of personal space seems to evaporate around the Partner's statue, I swear I have so many shots where people come up and stand so close to me we're practically touching skin on skin :crazy2: EW step off :laughing:

Dream Along with Mickey!
:lovestruc

I love that show!!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

YAY! I love it too :goodvibes

I always seem to miss this!! I mean, I've seen it before, but I don't think I have a single picture of myself with it :sad2: It's so pretty! Isn't there are video on YouTube of someone closing their eyes and making a wish, and when they open their eyes their boyfriend is down on one knee proposing..?!??! :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc HOW MAGICAL!

I'll tell you - my friends learned throughout this day that it's best to trust me!

THEY LOVED IT!

Aww, I be it's difficult to please everybody in a group of 6, but if anyone knows how to do it, it's Disney :goodvibes

This is such a great shot!! Everyone looks like they're having a blast!

fullsizerender-jpg.133655

From Left to Right (Alessa, Caroline, Danielle!)
Again some great faces:rotfl::thumbsup2
fullsizerender-jpg.133656

Your friends have some amazing facial expressions :laughing:

Mind you it was up to 120 mins by the time we got off!:scared1:

WHY would anyone line up in that?! :confused3

Well we went in and sat down.
Let me tell you, we had a GREAT time!

My friends were laughing hysterically the whole time.:thumbsup2
They thought the jokes were great and though the technology of the monsters actually seeing you and talking to people was amazing!
There were also some people that got picked in the audience that were clueless about being picked and what to say and it just made the experience that much more funny! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Clueless people on the laugh floor are the BEST! I don't know if you remember from my TR, but this happened to us too!
I think the laugh floor is definitely a hidden gem. It does sound a bit dumb, like you sit in a room and they tell corny jokes... I bet a lot of people completely ignore it, but it's so funny!

Good thing I had a very magical (and popular might I say) lunch ADR planned for us.
Of course we were excited! :goodvibes

Oooh! Be Our Guest?!

Great updates girl! :goodvibes

Amazing shot! This must've taken a lot of patience to wait for people to move out of the way :goodvibes Everyone's sense of personal space seems to evaporate around the Partner's statue, I swear I have so many shots where people come up and stand so close to me we're practically touching skin on skin :crazy2: EW step off :laughing:
Yes it did take a few minutes to get it - but it was totally worth it! Me too! People love to walk in your way when you are trying to take a castle picture in Disney lol:rotfl:
YAY! I love it too :goodvibes
It's just so happy and magical!:goodvibes
I always seem to miss this!! I mean, I've seen it before, but I don't think I have a single picture of myself with it :sad2: It's so pretty! Isn't there are video on YouTube of someone closing their eyes and making a wish, and when they open their eyes their boyfriend is down on one knee proposing..?!??! :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc HOW MAGICAL!
I SAW THAT VIDEO!!! It is so magical and sweet! But yes I love the wishing well, such a nice touch to Fantasyland:lovestruc
Aww, I be it's difficult to please everybody in a group of 6, but if anyone knows how to do it, it's Disney :goodvibes

This is such a great shot!! Everyone looks like they're having a blast!
We really were:goodvibes
Your friends have some amazing facial expressions :laughing:
LOL, for a point in Space Mountain when your not really moving to fast, everyone looks like they are scared for their lives....I always laugh at those pictures:rotfl:
WHY would anyone line up in that?! :confused3
Honestly, these long waits were the norm for Spring Break! It was CRAZY!!!
Clueless people on the laugh floor are the BEST! I don't know if you remember from my TR, but this happened to us too!
I think the laugh floor is definitely a hidden gem. It does sound a bit dumb, like you sit in a room and they tell corny jokes... I bet a lot of people completely ignore it, but it's so funny!
YES! I do remember that! And yes it's totally a hidden gem - I make sure to do it every time I'm in WDW!
Oooh! Be Our Guest?!

Great updates girl! :goodvibes
Thanks Katie!:goodvibes And you are a very good guesser!;):wizard:

Thanks for the input. I am going to continue to follow on. Great trip report!
No problem! feel free to ask me anything else - but as my TR goes on - you'll get more of a sense how it is! And thanks for following!:goodvibes

Day 2 - Part 3:
Best Day Ever! - Magical Experiences all around!

Welcome Back!

Where I last last off, my friends and I were in Tommorowland heading to our magical lunch in MK.

We were heading back towards this beautiful castle
FullSizeRender.jpg
(i know, random people in the way - it was VERY busy!)

We were having lunch at BOG! :lovestruc

I had eaten at BOG for dinner that past summer, but never for lunch so I was excited to see what it was all about!

I checked us in right before our reservation time (1:10pm), and we walked right in!
We did not pre order our food, I had thought about it, but I knew asking all 5 of my friends what they wanted for lunch at MK 3 months in advance would not have worked very well:rotfl2:
So we just ordered once we got in there.

Ordering did not take long, maybe 10 mins to get through the line, and order the food.
We then found a lovely table in the ballroom (my favorite!) :goodvibes

FullSizeRender.jpg

We didn't have to wait long for the food.
We were very hungry so once we saw the cart coming we were very happy!:hyper:

Alessa, Danielle, KellyAnn, and I got the Turkey Sandwich w/ fries
FullSizeRender.jpg
YUM.

And Natalie and Caroline got the Braised Pork.
FullSizeRender.jpg

Everyone loved the food, ad of course loved the decor in BOG!
Beauty and the Beast was a fan favorite in my group, so everyone was very happy.

After we ate some of us decided to look around a bit and explore the beautiful castle.
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
The lighting is kind of weird in BOG, and none of my pictures ever turn out too good...:scratchin

But anyways, we had a wonderful time!

We were excited to get onto out next fun experiences of the day.
So we left the castle and headed on our way!
FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_0284.JPG
(here's my attempt at taking a panorama while leaving lol)

It must have been around 2:15 when we left BOG.

I had planned for us to see the FOF parade!
I love it so much:lovestruc

I wanted us to get a good spot on Main ST. for the parade and I didn't think we had too much time to do another attraction before the parade started, so we headed over to Main St!

While walking over there I had to take this shot of the castle
FullSizeRender.jpg

Those three look so cute!
FullSizeRender.jpg

(continued in next post!)

(continued from previous post!)

So my friends and I walked over to Main St. to grab a spot for the Festival of Fantasy Parade!

We found a good spot, as it was still pretty early until it started.

To pass the time, my friends wanted to take a peak in the shops on Main St. before the parade started. I said I would stay and watch our spot.
Of course I love the shops on Main St. but I knew if I went in there I would just go crazy!:rotfl2:

So my friends went on their way, and I sneaked away from the spot for a bit :blush:
I wanted to go over to the hub and take a few pictures.

I have to say it was nice to have a little bit of time to myself near the castle.
That was the first time that had ever happened for me, and it was perfect:lovestruc

I took some pictures of the statues
FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg
If you can see at the castle in the background, another showing of Dream Along with Mickey was showing, so of course I caught a few minutes of it!:goodvibes

Just looking at these I'm remembering how beautiful of a day it was:goodvibes
FullSizeRender.jpg

And I also attempted to take a selfie, with the castle.
Just know I really never take selfies, but I felt I should have at least one with the castle :laughing:
FullSizeRender.jpg

I was really enjoying this time to myself!

After I walked back to our spot for the parade, and called my mom. I was just checking in and telling her how great our day had gone.

Then of course as expected, Main St. started to get way more crowded with people waiting for the parade to start.

My friends finally came back and we got ready for the fun!:jumping1:

And so it began!

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

We all loved when the Tangled float went by - my friends and I may have been screaming Flynn's name :rolleyes1
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
Love:lovestruc
FullSizeRender.jpg

(continued in the next post!)

pixiedust:"Its the Festival of Fantasy!"pixiedust:

Love. Love. Love. this parade!!!:goodvibes

My friends and I were all dancing and waving at the characters, it was just so magical!

FullSizeRender.jpg
Off to Neverland!
FullSizeRender.jpg

Aw Tink don't be sad!
FullSizeRender.jpg

Hey Merida!
(Lets just pretend she's waving at us...:laughing:)
FullSizeRender.jpg

The dragon. Wow. This float just amazes me. It's just so big and wonderful...
FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Alice and the gang.
FullSizeRender.jpg

Dopey!!!
FullSizeRender.jpg

The back of Snow White!:rotfl:
FullSizeRender.jpg

Pinnochio!:goodvibes
FullSizeRender.jpg

I really love how they incorporate so many different characters in the parade, especially the classic ones, it makes me so happy!

(continued in next post!)

Sorry! This is the last bunch of FOF pictures!

Donald and Daisy look so cute in their parade outfits!
FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

The best float there is:lovestruc
FullSizeRender.jpg

Wow, again, I just love that parade so much!
I always seem to shed a few tears when watching it:lovestruc

As for my friends, they LOVED it!
It made me so happy to watch their faces during it. Everyone was smiling and waving and cheering for their favorite characters.
It was truly magical:lovestruc

After, we had our last FP of the day coming up!

One of my favorite rides in Disney..

Splash Mountain!
IMG_0398.jpg

The wait time was at 95 mins at that point:eek:, so of course again we were happy to have the FP!
I may have just been sining Zip-A-Dee-Dooh-Da while riding :rotfl2:
Proudly though of course!

Before riding, everyone was asking me how wet you get on the ride...I said not too bad...:rolleyes1

OK so our ride photo. Another beauty in the collection...and my face is just priceless:rotfl2:

FullSizeRender.jpg
Yup.

We had an awesome time, my gosh I love that ride.

And yes we got pretty wet:laughing:
But everyone was so full of adrenaline and laughing along after no one cared!

After, everyone was in the mood for a sweet treat.

I knew just the thing!

We headed over to Adventureland to get these beauties
IMG_0402.jpg
My favorite:goodvibes

It was the first time my friends had tried a Dole Whip, and I had been raving about them for months so everyone was super excited to have one!
It was everyones favorite treat of the trip!:goodvibes

My friends and I still text each other pictures of Dole Whips and wish we could be eating them in Disney right now:sad:

After, everyone was starting to get a little tired.
We planned on going back to AoA for a bit before coming back that night.
I knew it was going to get colder so I figured it would be smart to change into pants and grab sweatshirts from the room.

So we headed towards the gates, when I saw something.

TinkerBell's character greeting spot!

The wait only said 25 mins I believe...and I thought it would be a shame to pass it up!

So I asked my friends if they wanted to go!
Caroline and Danielle didn't really want to, they were pretty tired and weren't dying to meet another character. So they went towards the busses and we said we would meet them back at AoA.

SO Kellyann, Natalie, Alessa, and I happily went over to meet Tinkerbell!

I think the line lasted more then 25 mins, but gosh was it worth it!

Meeting Tinkerbell is always amazing, but this "friend" of Tink was amazing!

She was so funny and sweet!
I think she talked to us about how we needed a lot of Pixie Dust to get here all the way from NY.
FullSizeRender.jpg

My gosh we had so much fun!
FullSizeRender.jpg

Now right before we went in to meet Tink, I told KellyAnn she HAD to talk to Tink personally. It was very important.
Let me explain LOL.
My friends and I were in our theater group at school - for our senior year we were doing Shrek the Musical.
For the show, everyone was assigned Fairytale characters to portray and Kellyann got TinkerBell!
At the beginning of the show she did this beautiful ballet solo as TinkerBell!
It was so magical and she threw pixie dust at the end of it:lovestruc

Here we are before the show!
IMG_2305.jpg
(I was Skrek's mother at the beginning of the show, and then the Fairy Godmother, but everyone told me I looked like Merida with my hair and the dress:lovestruc)

But anyways!
I told KellyAnn, TinkerBell would love to hear all about her playing her in the show.
Right before we went in KellyAnn was very nervous to tell TinkerBell this information, so I figured I should help her out a bit.
Right before we were about to leave, I said to Tinkerbell

"KellyAnn had something very important to tell you!"

TinkerBell asked what, and KellyAnn went on to explain how she was playing her in a show at school and she danced!

TinkerBell thought it was so funny how she danced in the show becuase she said in real life she wasn't a very good dancer:rotfl2:

Here they are talking all about their special bond -

FullSizeRender.jpg
Magic, pure Magic.pixiedust:

This was one of those special Magical Moments of the Day.:lovestruc
After KellyAnn had the biggest smile on her face and thanked me for getting her to tell Tink about their special bond.
I wanted KellyAnn to have one of those special moments since it was her first trip, I think she will always remember it:goodvibes

That was one of the best character meets I had ever been through.:goodvibes

We left with smiles on our faces and headed towards the busses!

We all wanted to rest up for a bit before we came back for the fun and magic that night!

pixiedust:

(Coming up Next - It all starts with a Wish!)

Last edited:

We were having lunch at BOG! I had eaten at BOG for dinner that past summer, but never for lunch so I was excited to see what it was all about!

I have yet to eat at BOG, but I really should try to do that on my next trip. I have read so many great reviews of the food, and of course the pictures look great!

Its the Festival of Fantasy!" Love. Love. Love. this parade!!!:goodvibes

I was so impressed with that parade too. The floats are done very well. I saw it one afternoon from Tom Sawyer Island and it was strange, but cool, to see from a distance the dragon rolling through Liberty Square.

One of my favorite rides in Disney..Splash Mountain!

So many people love this ride (my DW and DD included). I wish I liked it, but after doing it once about 15 years ago, I just can't face that big drop again. I love BTMRR because I have no problem with speed or turns, I just don't like the big drops. :(

:rotfl:
The lighting is kind of weird in BOG, and none of my pictures ever turn out too good...:scratchin

But anyways, we had a wonderful time!
I love the lunch at BOG. I still haven't got there for dinner, but I really like the lunch menu so much that I always try to get in there for lunch and try other table service places.

(here's my attempt at taking a panorama while leaving lol)
Not bad at all. A little small, but it looks good!

I have to say it was nice to have a little bit of time to myself near the castle.
That was the first time that had ever happened for me, and it was perfect:lovestruc
Alone time in the parks is always awesome!

Just know I really never take selfies, but I felt I should have at least one with the castle :laughing:
You got more of the castle in the picture taking a selfie than you got when somebody else was taking the pictures! :rotfl2:

I was really enjoying this time to myself!
Really? I couldn't tell.

(Lets just pretend she's waving at us...:laughing:)
It's gotta be the hair.

I really love how they incorporate so many different characters in the parade, especially the classic ones, it makes me so happy!
They did a great job with that parade. I'm really hoping that we can managed to actually see the whole thing this time during our trip.

Before riding, everyone was asking me how wet you get on the ride...I said not too bad...:rolleyes1

OK so our ride photo. Another beauty in the collection...and my face is just priceless:rotfl2:
If you're going to try to trick them like that, it would be ideal to not sit in the seat most likely to get soaked. :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Now right before we went in to meet Tink, I told KellyAnn she HAD to talk to Tink personally. It was very important.
Let me explain LOL.
My friends and I were in our theater group at school - for our senior year we were doing Shrek the Musical.
For the show, everyone was assigned Fairytale characters to portray and Kellyann got TinkerBell!
At the beginning of the show she did this beautiful ballet solo as TinkerBell!
It was so magical and she threw pixie dust at the end of it:lovestruc
Cool! I'm glad that she had the chance to meet and bond with Tink!

but everyone told me I looked like Merida with my hair and the dress
::yes:: ::yes::

That was one of the best character meets I had ever been through.:goodvibes

We left with smiles on our faces and headed towards the busses!
Great way to finish off your time in MK before your break!

We were heading back towards this beautiful castle
fullsizerender-jpg.135173
:love:

While walking over there I had to take this shot of the castle
fullsizerender-jpg.135181
Great shot!!

fullsizerender-jpg.135194

Off to Neverland!
fullsizerender-jpg.135195
This is my favorite float!

fullsizerender-jpg.135208
:rotfl2:This is awesome! Why does the guy in the back look like hes going to grab your friends head? lol

Awe, I hope you framed this one!

I have yet to eat at BOG, but I really should try to do that on my next trip. I have read so many great reviews of the food, and of course the pictures look great!
Yes you really should! The dinner is probably the best out of the three meal options, since it is sit down and not QS, but really just to get into that beautiful castle is an amazing experience. And yes the food is really good too!

I was so impressed with that parade too. The floats are done very well. I saw it one afternoon from Tom Sawyer Island and it was strange, but cool, to see from a distance the dragon rolling through Liberty Square.
LOL, I bet that was strange, I have never seen it other then up close, but either way - it's amazing!
So many people love this ride (my DW and DD included). I wish I liked it, but after doing it once about 15 years ago, I just can't face that big drop again. I love BTMRR because I have no problem with speed or turns, I just don't like the big drops. :(
Aw that's too bad, well at least you enjoy other rides at MK - there is just so much to do there you can never get bored!
I love the lunch at BOG. I still haven't got there for dinner, but I really like the lunch menu so much that I always try to get in there for lunch and try other table service places.
It is really good, that is definitely on my "must do" list when I get back to WDW...
Not bad at all. A little small, but it looks good!
Thanks! :)
Alone time in the parks is always awesome!
It really is, honestly even just like a half an hour can make such a difference!
You got more of the castle in the picture taking a selfie than you got when somebody else was taking the pictures! :rotfl2:
Very true!:rotfl:

Really? I couldn't tell.
:goodvibes
It's gotta be the hair.
We can say that!:rotfl2::thumbsup2
They did a great job with that parade. I'm really hoping that we can managed to actually see the whole thing this time during our trip.
Oh gosh you definitely should! It is so worth it to stay there. Honestly, I love it so much, I would want to watch it twice next time I'm at MK.
If you're going to try to trick them like that, it would be ideal to not sit in the seat most likely to get soaked. :rolleyes1 :rotfl:
True, but lets just say they got the whole "Splash Mtn experience":rotfl2:
Cool! I'm glad that she had the chance to meet and bond with Tink!
Me too i Like I said it was a really magical moment of the day.
Great way to finish off your time in MK before your break!
Yes! We felt very satisfied!
Great shot!!
Thanks!:goodvibes
This is my favorite float!
Mine too!!!! I love the Peter Pan float!:jumping1:
:rotfl2:This is awesome! Why does the guy in the back look like hes going to grab your friends head? lol
Lol, I know those guys were funny, they were talking to us before the ride started, and were saying it was one of their birthdays lol. I honestly think he was shielding his eyes, because it was really sunny or just the water:rotfl2:
Awe, I hope you framed this one!
I printed it out, but yes I plan on framing it!

SOO..we were right near the castle of course and I knew from the Times Guide that a very special show was started soon...

Dream Along with Mickey!

I love that show!!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

MEE TOO! Makes me a little teary-eyed! In the best way possible of course!

Yay! The Gang's all there!

I love when Mickey tells Minnie, "Gee Minnie, You've always been a Princess to me!" I melt! Super cute!

img_0260-jpg.133650

Holds a special place in my heart.

Me too! I got engaged there!! :D

I have to say though, after not being on it for years, I didn't remember how intense Space is! Like it really jolts you around!!!

I know right! I said the same thing to DH! Space is crazy!

My friends were laughing hysterically the whole time.:thumbsup2
They thought the jokes were great and though the technology of the monsters actually seeing you and talking to people was amazing!
There were also some people that got picked in the audience that were clueless about being picked and what to say and it just made the experience that much more funny!

Great show! My jokes I text never get picked, but DH got to be Sulley!

We were having lunch at BOG! :lovestruc

YUM!!! Such great food for lunch!
pixiedust:"Its the Festival of Fantasy!"pixiedust:

Love. Love. Love. this parade!!!:goodvibes

I completely agree! It was my first time seeing it in October and I was super glad that we did.

Such a creative float!

Wow, again, I just love that parade so much!
I always seem to shed a few tears when watching it:lovestruc

Same here!

I want one right this second! Delish!

HI! :wave2:I see you are heading to WDW very soon again for the Osborne lights!!! I am so jealous, I never got to see them and dream about going to WDW for Christmas at some point. I hope you have a great trip! I also see you have a TR in progress - I'll head right over there! :goodvibes:thumbsup2

MEE TOO! Makes me a little teary-eyed! In the best way possible of course!
Many things make me teary eyed in Disney...I can't help myself, I'm a very emotional girl, especially when I'm there!:thumbsup2
Yay! The Gang's all there!
I love when you can get a picture with many characters in it. Fantasmic is great for that too!
I love when Mickey tells Minnie, "Gee Minnie, You've always been a Princess to me!" I melt! Super cute!
That is my favorite part!!!! I melt too!!!!!!:wizard:
Me too! I got engaged there!! :D
NO WAY!!!!!! That is super exciting and so romantic!!!!!:jumping1: I love hearing things like that! Oh gosh - I bet that will always be a specail spot for you and your fiance! :goodvibes
I know right! I said the same thing to DH! Space is crazy!
It really is! Like it is fun (kinda:rotfl:) but yeah I really am screaming when I'm on that ride :laughing:
Great show! My jokes I text never get picked, but DH got to be Sulley!
That is so cool! Yeah, Ive never been picked for anything - maybe one day!:rotfl2:
YUM!!! Such great food for lunch!
I think so too! And jst to be in the Beast's castle is awesome as well!
I completely agree! It was my first time seeing it in October and I was super glad that we did.
That parade is just too magical to not see at least once in your life. I know I have to see it at least once every trip now, it is just too great to miss!
Such a creative float!
I know! The dragon is just so big and cool it's just breathtaking!
Same here!
:thumbsup2
I want one right this second! Delish!
Dole Whips = Life.
It's as simple as that!:thumbsup2

Aww @ you crying at the view of the castle!!! I totally feel you!!!

Your PPF queue photos are amazing, omg. It's so beautiful.

That stinks that Gaston wasn't out the whole day :( I hope you got to meet him later!

I'm so glad Ariel was your first M&G!!! Sounds like a lot of fun!!!

Your Main St. pics are so beautiful and making me so homesick.

I loooove the Dream Along show. So glad you got to see it.

You guys are so cute. I'm so glad you liked 7DMT!!!

Yum @ your dole whip and BoG pics. Wonderful.

YOUR FoF PICTURES ARE SO AMAZING!!! I'm so happy you got to see it!!!

Tink's M&G line is always the slowest moving in the world I swear. Looks like you had fun with her, though!!

I love this TR. Keep us updated!!!

Life Update!
Aladdin on Broadway!

Hi everyone!:wave2: I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! O Black Friday on this weekend - I was able to go see Aladdin on Broadway with two of my best friends - Alessa and Danielle. They were both on the trip with me.
Since we all have been away at school, we hadn't seen each other in over 3 months - so we were all very excited for this special night

Here are some pictures from our wonderful and magical night!

IMG_3638.JPG
This was us out to dinner!

(From left to right: Alessa, Danielle, and me)

We had some time before the show started - it was at 8pm, so while we were in Times Square - I suggested what any other Disney addict would
THE DISNEY STORE!:jumping1:

So off we went!

Times Square was CRAZY!!! As was the Disney Store, it obviously had to do with the fact that it was black Friday...and a holiday weekend in general!

We finally made it inside! And it was decorated for Christmas!:hyper:
IMG_3639.jpg
I love this display with Olaf and his little friends - my fave part of the Frozen Fever short!:rotfl:

IMG_3640.JPG
Mickey and Minnie!:lovestruc

Then as we were looking around in the controlled chaos store - we saw that the Disney store were having great sales! When walking over to the stuffed animals - it said they were all 50% off!:thumbsup2

Alessa and I immediately picked up a Genie plsuh and knew we HAD to buy him!!! Originally about $21 we got him for about $10!!!
SCORE!!

We also thought it would be nice to buy him as a nice memory for the night ahead!::yes::

Here is a group of 18/19 year olds holding Disney plushes proudly!:goodvibes

IMG_3762.PNG
Danielle wanted a picture with Mickey - no purchase- just lovin!

Alessa and I made our Genie purchases and then we headed upstairs for more magical exploring.

We all love the escalator in the store - it's Tangled themed!

IMG_3763.PNG
We were very happy!!!!:thumbsup2

We had a great time in the Disney store - a perfect way to help those Disney blues. We all kept saying that we HAVE to go back....

Then we headed back out into the craziness of Times Square and decided to take a selfie!

IMG_3659.jpg

Finally we arrived at the theater!
IMG_3667.jpg
We made it!!:lovestruc

Then as we had our Genie plushes - we decided we had to take some pictures with him in the theater!

Here I am!
FullSizeRender.jpg
We must of looked like real tourists - even though we are from NY!:rotfl2:

IMG_3713.jpg

IMG_3673.jpg

Our review on the show:

AMAZING! One of the best things on Broadway we had ever seen!
This show was just so magical and wonderful and everything about it was perfect:hyper:

We would love to see it again. The show is not cheap - we all payed over $200 for front mezzanine seats - but it is so worth it!!!

We were also able to see the original cast as they are all still performing!
Including James Monroe Iglehart - who won the 2014 Tony for Best Supporting Actor.

And let me tell you - he deserved it big time! He was incredible!!!
The Genie steals the show and was our absolute favorite part.

ALso fun fact... the guy who voiced Jafar in the original Aladdin movie, Jonathan Freeman, is the Jafar on Broadway!!! The voice is exactly the same - it was so cool, and such an honor to see him perform and sing!!! He was awesome!

Overall, the show was incredible. I would recommend it to anyone.
An experience like no other.

And of course, a perfect way to help not being in Disney.

It was a magical night not one of us will ever forget!

I'll have another normal trip update coming soon!

YAY ALADDIN!!!

Omg. I know EXACTLY where went for dinner. Not where you ate, but the area you're in. It's near Shubert Alley. The fact that I've spent that amount of time in that area is bad right?

I've gone to the Disney store about a dozen times since moving in and they always have the best deals and I always restrain myself from buying anything. So bad.

I'm so happy you enjoyed the show. James is fantastic. And I assume you saw Adam and Courtney as Aladdin and Jasmine? Ugh, baes. So happy for you!!!

No it's cool you know that area so well!!! You are so lucky you get to see all those shows. My friends and I were saying how we have to plan another trip to see one in the summer hopefully!
I'm so happy you enjoyed the show. James is fantastic. And I assume you saw Adam and Courtney as Aladdin and Jasmine? Ugh, baes. So happy for you!!!
Yup all of them were they -and they were all great. My friends and I said that Adam has the voice of an angel - he is amazing!!!
And thanks! We really did have an amazing time!

Aww @ you crying at the view of the castle!!! I totally feel you!!!
It happens every time...
Your PPF queue photos are amazing, omg. It's so beautiful.
It is!! I love all the additions there - it's so perfect!!

Oh and speaking of Broadway from before and Peter Pan - are you planning on seeing Finding Neverland?!?!?!?!?!
It looks so good and I saw a sign for it when I was in the city the other night! The show has gotten great reviews and it sounds amazing!!!!

That stinks that Gaston wasn't out the whole day :( I hope you got to meet him later!
*Spoiler Alert* Nope. We only went to MK once on this trip - biggest regret...but it had to do with the amount of money for the parks...that's why we spent so much time in MK.
So...Gaston will have to wait until next trip...

'm so glad Ariel was your first M&G!!! Sounds like a lot of fun!!!
It was! She was a great first M&G for my friends!
Your Main St. pics are so beautiful and making me so homesick.
I know what you mean. Writing this TR makes me happy because its like I'm reliving the trip, but it also makes me very sad...
I loooove the Dream Along show. So glad you got to see it.
Me too! It's just so magical and fun I love it!
You guys are so cute. I'm so glad you liked 7DMT!!!
One of my favorite rides!
Yum @ your dole whip and BoG pics. Wonderful.
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
YOUR FoF PICTURES ARE SO AMAZING!!! I'm so happy you got to see it!!!
The best parade ever:jumping1:
Tink's M&G line is always the slowest moving in the world I swear. Looks like you had fun with her, though!!
It is but it was totally worth it - one of our most magical moments of the day!:goodvibes
I love this TR. Keep us updated!!!
Thanks, and don't worry I will!:goodvibes

I'm loving yours too - make sure to keep us updated as well!!!:thumbsup2

It looked like you guys had a great time!! I tried REEEEALLY hard to talk my husband into taking a trip across the state to go see Aladdin in NYC, but with our Disney trip next year he nixed the idea of any type of trips before then :( Maybe someday...

Times Square was CRAZY!!! As was the Disney Store, it obviously had to do with the fact that it was black Friday...and a holiday weekend in general!
Oh, you're brave. Or crazy. But I definitely wouldn't want to be there on Black Friday. I don't even want to be anywhere near the local Walmart on Black Friday. :rotfl2:

We all love the escalator in the store - it's Tangled themed!
Awesome! So she has a nice escalator to go with her restrooms!

Seriously, Rapunzel just doesn't get any respect.

We would love to see it again. The show is not cheap - we all payed over $200 for front mezzanine seats - but it is so worth it!!!
:eek: Wow. I'm glad you enjoyed the show but I can't help but think, that's 2 single day park tickets!! :faint:

Overall, the show was incredible. I would recommend it to anyone.
An experience like no other.
I'm glad you enjoyed it! It sounds like you all had a wonderful time together and I'm glad you got to reconnect with friends and get a little dose of Disney in your life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter