Welcome home Cruisers...oh yeah...posting war!!!

Listening right now.

Awesome podcast so far!

:confused3 No Skip or Tom?

:laughing: They know that I ruled on the last posting war.

DATWers--- please no leaving anyone behind...like spouses in Norway.

We got back last night and must say that we had a "Wonder"ful time. It was cold most of the cruise, but I had packed for the cold. Rebooked for PCC 3.0.

The Food was great, and the service was outstanding. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

This is why people think this board is too cliquely. Three people have asked what a "posting war" is, and about it's rules and regulations, and now, twenty-something posts later and they are still going ignored.

Yet we former lurkers are told time and time again that if we don't want to feel left out, just ask. :confused3

This is why people think this board is too cliquely. Three people have asked what a "posting war" is, and about it's rules and regulations, and now, twenty-something posts later and they are still going ignored.

Yet we former lurkers are told time and time again that if we don't want to feel left out, just ask. :confused3

A posting war is a goofy game to see who can have the most posts in a single thread.

There are no rules and no regulations and the reason I didnt answer the question earlier is that I didnt see them.

A posting war is a goofy game to see who can have the most posts in a single thread.

There are no rules and no regulations and the reason I didnt answer the question earlier is that I didnt see them.

Thanks Kevin. I didn't know what to expect after I had sent my last post. I'm glad you were the first to respond to it, and you gave the classy, straight forward kind of response that I've come to expect from you. Thank you.

I want to apologize for not posting the rules earlier and I hope lurkers come and say hey. I have been working on our next week's trip/cruise details so I was a bit slow to responding.

There are no rules except---play nice and enjoy.

Thanks Kevin.

:surfweb: Just added rules in first post and challenge to the lurkers.

And I didn't respond because I was waiting for the actual posting war to start. It's easier to describe when it's in action. I bet it will start when everyone gets home from their trip to WDW/DCL/WDW.

:santa: My DIS Holiday wishes---

1. new podcast (noted)

Thanks guys. I didn't mean to call anyone out in my earlier post. I'm sure now that no one was ignoring the questions and that it was just an oversight.

There are other message boards (both Disney and not) on which I am much more active than I am here, and on those I sometimes forget what it's like to be the new kid in town.

Thanks guys. I didn't mean to call anyone out in my earlier post. I'm sure it was just an oversigh.

There are other message boards (both Disney and not) on which I am much more active than I am here, and on those I sometimes forget what it's like to be the new kid in town.

I got distracted and forgot to post them earlier so thank you for pointing it out.

I think I let you pick an ending date (crossing my fingers that you pick no earlier than Sunday).

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter