Weekly First World Complaints thread

Rando. There's one more letter. Just type the whole danged word.
Lol. Exactly! Young kids nowadays seem to prefer saying rando rather than random.

Just went out to Starbucks for my breakfast and forgot my re usable bag, so I had to carry my granola and yogurt pot in my hand :rotfl2:
:laughing: I can relate. I have a lot of reusable bags, yet I NEVER seem to remember to take them when i go shopping. Ever. :confused3 I dont know why. Then i end up buying plastic bags.

As long as plastic/ paper bags are available for sale, I’ll be fine. I refuse to bring my own except in the unlikely event I have one somewhere in my car. I use them for trash.

Someone sat right next to me on the train even though there were 10 other seats she could have chosen where she wouldn't have to sit next to a stranger. I don't know why someone would sit next to a stranger when it isn't necessary. I don't know why she gave me a weird look when I moved.

Someone sat right next to me on the train even though there were 10 other seats she could have chosen where she wouldn't have to sit next to a stranger. I don't know why someone would sit next to a stranger when it isn't necessary. I don't know why she gave me a weird look when I moved.
Oh i feel ya. As a commuter, i find that VERY annoying! I ALWAYS get up and move. Dont care how many dirty looks they give me.

I always move in the theater too when there are plenty of available seats and someone sits right in front of me or behind me. I’ll never understand it when they could sit anywhere else, even just 2 rows in front of or behind me.

I always move in the theater too when there are plenty of available seats and someone sits right in front of me or behind me. I’ll never understand it when they could sit anywhere else, even just 2 rows in front of or behind me.

I honestly don't understand people with no interest in personal space. I know that it's not always feasible but if I have the option for more space or less space between myself and a stranger, I will always pick more space. Always.

It seems like I’m always at one doctor or another, getting more pills for more problems.

That, and I’m wanting to get a haircut but they’re closed today so I have to wait all the way til tomorrow to book it.

I honestly don't understand people with no interest in personal space. I know that it's not always feasible but if I have the option for more space or less space between myself and a stranger, I will always pick more space. Always.
No kidding right?? I dont understand it either. Movie theaters are a perfect example, as @L&Lfan had mentioned...never fails. I have zero luck. I will have a perfect view with no obstruction in front of me, then all of a sudden during previews someone (usually someone very tall or with massive hair or a screaming baby at an R/18+ rated movie) will come and sit directly in front of me even though there's TONS of space in the theater.

I have to clean the entire house, top to bottom, by the end of the month. 😞 I shouldn't complain, it's because we'll have housesitters during our Disney trip but it's still SO much work to clean and label everything and of course portion and label pet treats in the freezer for easy dispensing when we're gone.

My mom always insists on us giving her our Christmas lists. So I gave her one. Between her, my sister, my husband, etc., I got most everything on it. Now it's my birthday. Everyone wants a birthday list. I can't think! Everyone wants to buy me stuff! It's too much pressure!

I purchased a ring online from Zales in size 7. Received a size 6 3/4. Went to a Zales store in the mall to exchange it for the correct size. They won't exchange it because they are two separate divisions. However, I can pay $58 to have the ring sized. So, your warehouse pulled the wrong size, but I can PAY $58 to have it sized to what I originally ordered?! :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter