Wednesday's What Am I (not me personally...the riddle) Riddle?

L107ANGEL said:
:lmao: :lmao:
Just go edit it and youll be fine :rolleyes:

Well, I WOULD, but I have been quoted so many times my guilt will be forever etched into DIS history.

Okay - right now, I PROMISE, no more butt smilies - please don't kick me off the DIS :blush:

Al and Kate's Mom said:
Well, I WOULD, but I have been quoted so many times my guilt will be forever etched into DIS history.

Okay - right now, I PROMISE, no more butt smilies - please don't kick me off the DIS :blush:
You see mods!! She promises! :cheer2:

No more cheeky grins?

And "You can call me Al"? I heard that one a few times. :rolleyes:

alabamaalan said:
No more cheeky grins?

And "You can call me Al"? I heard that one a few times. :rolleyes:

I named her Al. What of it, Al? :teeth: :rotfl:

You talking to me? You talking to ME?

C'mon, take off the gloves people ;) I just noticed the phrase in the sig and had a flashback to when the song was popular.

I went by "Al" at the time and had to hear it from everyone I met :rolleyes:

I still like the name, and I still like Paul Simon :teeth:

I didn't mean to drag y'all into my flashback. Welcome home. :)

alabamaalan said:

C'mon, take off the gloves people ;) I just noticed the phrase in the sig and had a flashback to when the song was popular.

Well, I'd LIKE to overlook it, but seeing as how you are from Alablama, and I'm from Tennessee, don't think it's gonna happen :smooth:

alabamaalan said:

So its also a Al Pacino thing :confused3 Please don't confuse me Alan, I am coming off of my nyquill high :confused3

I leave for few hours and Donna calls me a slacker.... hmm... :teeth:
Last week I had inlaws AND the flu and pinkeye so that is my excuse for not being on Riddlin' at the time.

thanks for all the well wishes on the 1k-hooty! :banana: I owe a lot of posts to the Riddle.

Twinkiemama!!! Is that YOU? My long lost pal? How ARE you, lady?

Yes Toot! It is me! I am good. Filled with Christmas spirit even... it is sleeting here and all my kids' myriad of evening activities have been cancelled! :cheer2: So I get to stay home where it is warm! I am in the mood to cook.... thinking about chicken tortilla soup....

Hey Al&Kate's Mom... so is the Al an Allison, Alexander or Alan?

Hello, peoples. I'm IN (without a mint, surprisingly).

I hate that I'm never here for the woohooty. I was close this time, though. Only missed it by 4 1/2 hours.

L107ANGEL said:
So its also a Al Pacino thing :confused3

serpico.gif

:smooth:

TwinkieMama said:
Yes Toot! It is me! I am good. Filled with Christmas spirit even... it is sleeting here and all my kids' myriad of evening activities have been cancelled! :cheer2: So I get to stay home where it is warm! I am in the mood to cook.... thinking about chicken tortilla soup....

Hey Al&Kate's Mom... so is the Al an Allison, Alexander or Alan?

It's Allyson :teeth: But I call her Pally, so my whole name is a farce :rotfl:

L107ANGEL said:
I really have only 2 people I don't get along with. One due to being my friend then trying to break up my marriage and the other one is just a skank :rolleyes: Can I say that here :confused3

What a horrible thing to say about poor Tooty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter