Wednesday's Disney Song Riddle

Hello? Anyone? Anyone?

SteinBen-Ferris01B.jpg

:sunny: :wave2:

Well, we had watched the first movie not too long ago, and the third one will be playing in my head all day now. Had to google the other two, but I am in. Well, as soon as I send my PM that is.

I'll have to think on this one. Off to run a couple of errands, then I'll work on it. :wave:

I'm here Craigy, but still not in. Where the heck are you pointing to on that map? I don't even know what state you are in.......... :crazy:

shamrock bunch said:
I'm here Craigy, but still not in. Where the heck are you pointing to on that map? I don't even know what state you are in.......... :crazy:

State of Confusion, apparently. (And it's in London, not in the US.)

Unfortunately, that is the only song I immediately recognized since my girls have that one. ;)

I'll have to give the others a bit more thought.

Okay, let's review the mints and add a little more:

1) Someplace to shop (Song from a movie)
Notting_Hill_1109942140.jpg

2) Costs too much (Song from an attraction)
fw34%5B1%5D.jpg

3) Great way to spend your afternoon... years ago... (Song from a TV show)
launchpad2.gif

BONUS Was really easy for Tara. It just swung right down out of the trees. (Song from a Broadway show.)
current_tarzan01.jpg

Any questions?

BTW, GOOGLE is your friend.

Good afternoon, everyone! I finally got around to checking out the riddle. Glad I hadn't this morning, though, because I wouldn't have been in without those "smack upside the head" mints (although I did know #2, because it's on one of the CD's that I have). PM sent and I am in!

Dee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter