We rented a crib for our trip

njmousefan

Earning My Ears
based on the advice in other threads posted on this forum. I went with A Baby's Best Friend. Tracy was polite, responsive and made it very easy to reserve the crib.

They aren't mentioned in Birnbaum's, but most certainly deserve to be..very customer focused. One more detail for the trip has been taken care of.

As a side note....I did call the two companies listed in Birnbaum's -their price was not as good and they just couldn't beat Tracy for her people friendly service.

I am sure the crib will not be a disappointment..it looked great on their website.

I only hope things go as smoothly with the rest of the trip as this one piece did.

Thanks to all of you who posted earlier! :)

We rented a crib from them a few years ago and they were just great. NOt only did she bring it to our timeshare she fully set it up for us and took it down and brought it away when we were done.

The crib itself was nicer then the one we had at home at the time. Very nice and included all the bedding including bumper pads and it was nice stuff.

We have also used them twice, and they really are very nice people to deal with. The crib was full sized and the bedding was very nice.

I agree 100%. We also have rented full cribs from A Baby's Best Friend and was the best money we spent on the trip. Not only the crib but their strollers as well. They are much more comfortable than the ones offered at the parks. It is so nice to have access to clean baby things. www.abbf.com

It's so nice arriving at the resort to find a wonderful, clean, REAL crib already set up in the room and waiting for us. With all the "little things" that usually go wrong on the trip to WDW, (airline, car rental, etc.), it's nice that this is one agenda item we do not worry about.

Not only was the crib there, but the double stroller, high chair, toys, and VCR. It doesn't get any better than this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter