We need a "What's Your Date and Rate" thread for 2007

Oops, thought it was the new thread.

Thanks for bringing me back to reality. We will probably stay off site.
Early Jan should be pretty quiet, won't need FOTL!

We are booked at HRH for Sunday May 3rd. We got an AP rate of $144 for a standard room. I noticed today that standard and garden view rooms are now both $144, so I called and was changed to a garden view room. I can't imagine there being too much of a difference, but since I needed to call and make sure I was in a pet-free room, I figured I would switch. It was not a problem at all. Now only if some August AP rooms would open up, I could take care of that too.

Oops, wrong year!.

PB for June 12 at 329.00 for club level-so much cheaper than what I've paid at Disney. That is a FL resident rate.

Hi, I have not been on this site for a few years (surprised I even remember my user name and password) but I am planning on a return visit to Universal Orlando this summer and would like to book an on-site hotel. The last time when I made the reservation, Universal's hotel reservation site had a box where you could enter a code such as AAA or APH or FAN. The site doesn't seem to allow me to enter a discount code or rate type. Are all of you booking your hotel direct on Universal's site or are you using another booking site? How and where are you entering the rate code? I am not seeing any place to put it in when I go on Universal Orlando's site. Thanks for your help - it is probably something obvious but I must be missing where you enter the code.

Hi, I have not been on this site for a few years (surprised I even remember my user name and password) but I am planning on a return visit to Universal Orlando this summer and would like to book an on-site hotel. The last time when I made the reservation, Universal's hotel reservation site had a box where you could enter a code such as AAA or APH or FAN. The site doesn't seem to allow me to enter a discount code or rate type. Are all of you booking your hotel direct on Universal's site or are you using another booking site? How and where are you entering the rate code? I am not seeing any place to put it in when I go on Universal Orlando's site. Thanks for your help - it is probably something obvious but I must be missing where you enter the code.
I booked thru the lowes website and if I am not mistaking it has a box you click on were you can pick aph , aaa or other codes .

Just booked direct through Universal for Royal Pacific May 31st-June 4th 2010Club Level $279.00 + taxes per night. Is that about right?

7/8-9, King Suite, $249, Standard Rate, Loews First Platinum Upgrade, Cora

March

11th-14th, PBH, Deluxe Room-2 Queens+sleeper, $348 Thu/$365 F-Sa, Stay More/Save More, No, trstno1

RPR June 4-10
first 2 nights 154 ( weekend rate)
last 4 nights 125!:cool1:
total for 6 nights ON SITE is $909.02 so 151 incl tax. per night....I am VERY happy!
Got this rate thru a PIN code I rec'd by email today...:goodvibes

OMG!!!!!

WILL A MOD PLEASE PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD?!?

It's old.....:sad2:

man, that rate is fantastic....i wish universal would send me a pin code for july!!!
sure could use a break on the room rates. we have to buy tix also this year!! ouchy...

OMG!!!!!

WILL A MOD PLEASE PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD?!?

It's old.....:sad2:

You took the words right out of my mouth!:thumbsup2

I am on another board with an ongoing thread. The minute (and I mean MINUTE) that new thread was started, they closed out the old one. Which was a pain because I needed to gather stuff from the old one to bring over to the new one! I learned my lesson, next time I will copy and paste the info BEFORE they start the new one!

There is a new Date/Rate thread every year.

What good does it do anyone to reference a rate from 2yrs ago?:confused3

(except maybe depress the people who look back and see the cheap rates they used to get :guilty: )

First time visitor to Universal here and getting a late reservation on Property. I am looking for best deal on property. I see that AAA gets better rates so I could probably sign up in time and get the discount. THere are still vacancies at HRH. Before I start committing anyone have an idea what rates would be on HRH withe AAA discount? Thanks in advance .

First time visitor to Universal here and getting a late reservation on Property. I am looking for best deal on property. I see that AAA gets better rates so I could probably sign up in time and get the discount. THere are still vacancies at HRH. Before I start committing anyone have an idea what rates would be on HRH withe AAA discount? Thanks in advance .

Funny thread to choose to post in!!! 2007! You don't have to have any memberships to actually book, you just need to have it when you check in. Call reservations and ask what the best deals there are and then go from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter