We love Donald Duck, oh yes we do! - Link to the PTR - COMPLETE

Oh my goodness!!! This is the cutest picture ever. They look like "best buds"! Just adorable:thumbsup2
It is priceless. Loved your TR. Cant wait for another. I just havent seemed to have the time to get one going from my March trip. With 4 kids from college down to diapers I am sooooo busy. I guess I will just enjoy yours!! Thanks for sharing:thumbsup2

Thank you!! It was a sweet time spending with Dut Dut. Henry gave him so many hugs as if he were saying "Bye Dut Dut!" :goodvibes

I cannot even imagine how busy you must be-college aged to diapers, I don't think I ever realized the ages on your siggy. The fact that you can even find time to read TRs is amazing! :laughing:

I just finished getting caught up and you already have anew PTR going... I'm impressed! I loved all the pics from the end of the report, Henry's as cute as always! And :scared: I'm glad everyone was OK from the deer incident. Yikes! Thanks so much for sharing, I'm glad you all had a great trip!

Oh no, it's over!! What a great TR... that Henry is just too cute! Love the one with Donald Duck!

You're touring style this trip was very inspiring. I think I'm going to try to follow more of your lead and slow down even more on this trip. I think there's so much freedom in knowing you'll be back to be able to do that (Our first trip 3 years ago I didn't think we'd be back for years and so it was a whirl wind of trying to do everything. Then a year later we slowed down a bit more. Now this coming summer, I think we're going to be in a even more relaxed state of mind and will be able to simply enjoy being in such a special place with dear friends)

Cheese curds & White Tail deer... man, I love living in Minnesota! What a way to end your trip, but I'm glad you're okay and that you got a new car out of the deal! (And I have yet to have the "hitting a deer" rite of passage and I'm a life-long Northern Minnesota resident! Now watch, that I said it, I"ll be hitting a deer soon!) And I agree - deep friend cheese curds.... I'm drooling just thinking about those little yummy bites of goodness!

I just finished getting caught up and you already have anew PTR going... I'm impressed! I loved all the pics from the end of the report, Henry's as cute as always! And :scared: I'm glad everyone was OK from the deer incident. Yikes! Thanks so much for sharing, I'm glad you all had a great trip!

Thank you for reading! I realized today I wasn't subscribed to your PTR, so I've remedied that and will be attempting to catch up soon. :goodvibes

Oh no, it's over!! What a great TR... that Henry is just too cute! Love the one with Donald Duck!

You're touring style this trip was very inspiring. I think I'm going to try to follow more of your lead and slow down even more on this trip. I think there's so much freedom in knowing you'll be back to be able to do that (Our first trip 3 years ago I didn't think we'd be back for years and so it was a whirl wind of trying to do everything. Then a year later we slowed down a bit more. Now this coming summer, I think we're going to be in a even more relaxed state of mind and will be able to simply enjoy being in such a special place with dear friends)

Cheese curds & White Tail deer... man, I love living in Minnesota! What a way to end your trip, but I'm glad you're okay and that you got a new car out of the deal! (And I have yet to have the "hitting a deer" rite of passage and I'm a life-long Northern Minnesota resident! Now watch, that I said it, I"ll be hitting a deer soon!) And I agree - deep friend cheese curds.... I'm drooling just thinking about those little yummy bites of goodness!

It is really fun to enjoy the moment and not rush...you catch so many additional details and seem to run into magic a bit more often-or at least find magic in things you might have skipped over before! I have to keep myself always in check for it though-its hard when you are at Disney not to want to do EVERYTHING. :laughing: Isn't it nice knowing "we'll be back" though? :cloud9:

I hope you don't hit a deer! Ugh! On the way to my Grandmas we saw two deer fairly close to her house, I went about 40 the rest of the way, I was so nervous!

4 words.
State Fair Cheese Curds.

Drool.

I don't have an accent! Really, I don't!! :rotfl2:

I think we are going to avoid a park on NYE....

We'uns don't have an ax-see-yunt, either.

We're going to try for a NYE 'Ohana dinner. I'm sure our chances are slim to none, but we're going to try. If not, it'll be counter service sitting on the beach just like we did on July 4th.

Now it's time to PLAN! Every DISers true passion, right? :goodvibes Only 226 days to plan! :laughing:

Got any Dis meets in your plans?

We'll see you over on the PTR!

I finally caught up. I was in the world the last 2 weeks. Then a recoup period of course. LOL. I loved your last days there and all the mommy day stuff. And of course am sad it is over. Outstanding read once again!!

I can't recall for sure, but you don't have Shamrock Shakes either, right? :sad2: You gotta come visit us Yankees.

Nope, no Shamrock Shakes either. :sad2: Yes, we will have to tear ourselves away from the Mouse and head north of the Mason-Dixon line at some point. ;)

Thanks for a wonderful TR, Brook. I am headed over to your PTR now!

Thank you!! It was a sweet time spending with Dut Dut. Henry gave him so many hugs as if he were saying "Bye Dut Dut!" :goodvibes

I cannot even imagine how busy you must be-college aged to diapers, I don't think I ever realized the ages on your siggy. The fact that you can even find time to read TRs is amazing! :laughing:

Yep, busy around my house. As a matter of fact I just got back from outpatient surgery (dd19 had foot surgery) a couple of hours ago. Busy-ness should pick up around here even more!!:scared:
DD in lots of pain- should be a long night.:scared:
Anyway, I love reading your reports and will now be heading over to your PTR when I get the chance:thumbsup2

Brook - thanks for a great trippie...although I have a couple of things to comment on anyway (of course!) ;)

That stroller ID was AWESOME...I'm going to have to remember that. We saw a family last year that was dressed at the MNSSHP as every member of the original movies. I immeadiately started plotting how I could make everyone do that on the next trip.

And I loved your pics of space mountain...it'll be interesting to see what they may change once the TTA opens again before SM opens.

We'd also be good getting ice cream together...mine is always in a cup...maybe so it doesn't end up all over me :confused3:rotfl:

Glad you had such a good Mothers Day, and it looks like your grandmother is doing well!!!

Can't wait to read all about the NYE trip!

Brook - thanks for a great trippie...although I have a couple of things to comment on anyway (of course!) ;)

That stroller ID was AWESOME...I'm going to have to remember that. We saw a family last year that was dressed at the MNSSHP as every member of the original movies. I immeadiately started plotting how I could make everyone do that on the next trip.

And I loved your pics of space mountain...it'll be interesting to see what they may change once the TTA opens again before SM opens.

We'd also be good getting ice cream together...mine is always in a cup...maybe so it doesn't end up all over me :confused3:rotfl:

Glad you had such a good Mothers Day, and it looks like your grandmother is doing well!!!

Congrats on the 1K post!

Is it busier closer to Christmas, or closer to NYE? Or just plain nutty all week long? :laughing: I think we are going to avoid a park on NYE....

From what I've read it starts getting crazy busy on Christmas Eve and lasts through NYE. I think avoiding a park on NYE is probably a good idea :thumbsup2

Ok - now I'm off to check out your PTR!

I don't know if anyone is still subscribed here, or if all have moved over to the PTR, but I'll do these replies! :goodvibes

We'uns don't have an ax-see-yunt, either.

We're going to try for a NYE 'Ohana dinner. I'm sure our chances are slim to none, but we're going to try. If not, it'll be counter service sitting on the beach just like we did on July 4th.

Got any Dis meets in your plans?

We'll see you over on the PTR!

That's a great idea about an 'Ohana dinner! I hope you are able to get it...I'm sure ADRs are going to be really interesting for that entire week! We were thinkin' of doing the Capn' Cooks on the beach ala your July 4th trip.

Dis Meets. Hmmmm...maybe a couple...! ;) Even HENRY has a Dis meet lined up! :rotfl:

I finally caught up. I was in the world the last 2 weeks. Then a recoup period of course. LOL. I loved your last days there and all the mommy day stuff. And of course am sad it is over. Outstanding read once again!!

Oh, I hope your trip was wonderful!!!! Thank you for reading!

Subscribed to the PTR So I'm signing off from this thread :)

See you there.

I see you there! :3dglasses

Hooray! :yay: It'll be fun following along from the beginning this time!!

Thanks for a great read!

Kathy

Thank you for reading!

Nope, no Shamrock Shakes either. :sad2: Yes, we will have to tear ourselves away from the Mouse and head north of the Mason-Dixon line at some point. ;)

Thanks for a wonderful TR, Brook. I am headed over to your PTR now!

Just come visit us Yanks in the SUMMER. :rolleyes: You'll miss out on the Shamrock Shakes, but you can hit cheese curds at any time of the year. And the Minnesota State Fair has Dole Whips!

Yep, busy around my house. As a matter of fact I just got back from outpatient surgery (dd19 had foot surgery) a couple of hours ago. Busy-ness should pick up around here even more!!:scared:
DD in lots of pain- should be a long night.:scared:
Anyway, I love reading your reports and will now be heading over to your PTR when I get the chance:thumbsup2

Oh my! That is awful about surgery! :guilty: I hope she starts to feel better soon...and I hope you are some how able to squeeze in some rest for yourself between all that!

See you on the PTR!

Lovely MD pics! Gonna go get myself on board your PTR!

Thank you!!

That would be SO FUN to do the Star Wars costumes!! Love it.

It really will be interesting to see SM re-open. I hope they complete it on time and I'm able to experience it in December. There are so many rumors about it, I'm guessing they are just updating a bit (though, I will miss the retro feel!) and making it smoother.

That is VERY true about the ice cream. However, I often still seem to manage to get it all over me! :laughing:

From what I've read it starts getting crazy busy on Christmas Eve and lasts through NYE. I think avoiding a park on NYE is probably a good idea :thumbsup2

Ok - now I'm off to check out your PTR!

Oh gosh. We are nuts for going during the busiest week, aren't we?! :rotfl:

OMG - didn't even realize it, so thank you!:flower3: I just told DH and his response was "that's all you have?" :lmao:

That is so funny! I'm sure Joe would have a similar response...

Madison is SUCH a cool city!! I've only been once but insantly knew it was a place that I could live. I don't have any plans to, but if the opportunity ever arises...and if you ever go, you gotta hunt out some cheese curds!

I got your email-THANK YOU! I haven't had a chance yet to look through them-but will soon. I'm excited to see more of Kidani. And no worries on the extra pics, Disney is never boring!

You are right-I do need to look at the trip as an adventure and just soak in the atmosphere and do whatever we can. Even if we don't get to much, we can still have a good time because we are together. My instinct is to run to everything and squeeze it all in, but I know that makes for a stressed me and a miserable Joe. Gotta constantly remind myself of "NO RUSHING! ENJOY THE MOMENT!" :goodvibes

Tomorrow you get to make your ADRS already! What places are you going for?

Just catching up now -- yes, I'm a bit behind! Well, now I think I will have to plan to visit my cousing in Wisconsin -- it's just always so hard to decide where to go on vacation -- Disney, Wisconsin, Disney... Guess what always wins!:lmao: Really though I have heard it is beautiful there so I'm going to try and fit it in somehow, may not be until next year though...

Glad you got my email and hope you enjoyed the pictures! Soon you'll get to see Kidani in person!:thumbsup2

Yup, made our ADRs on Friday. We got everything we wanted -- CRT dinner, Garden Grill, Cape May Cafe dinner, Mama Melrose Fantasmic pkg, Crystal Palace dinner, Jiko, Sanaa lunch. We're also doing one of the Grand Gathering events in Epcot which sounds really cool. Oh, and we're doing tea at the Grand Floridian so I'm excited for that. Your review of it sounded really good! We're really packing a lot into this trip so I hope I get some time to just sit back and relax. I think I may have to take some time off from the parks and just enjoy the new Kidani pool!

Okay, off to check out your PTR -- can't wait to hear about your plans:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter