We completed the Princess Meet n' Greet Collection! - An Early Feb Trip Report

StarWarsMomofGirls!

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone,

My name is Ariella. This is my very first trip report, so bare with me. I read a bunch of folks trip reports before we went on our trip and it was a great way to pass the time before ours and get some good ideas for our trip.

So, let me jump in. My name is Ariella, I am the Mom and planner of our family. I had been to Disney as a kid a long time ago but only kind of remember the trip(s). I really fell in love with Disney on our first trip as a family. As with most folks, our first trip was to be a once in a lifetime trip and then maybe in like 5 years we would go again. But... We all just loved it. This is our 3rd trip. Our first trip was in 2013, and then we snuck a trip in last November 2014.
Me.jpg

My Disney World Favorites:
Favorite Park:
Magic Kingdom
Ride/Attraction: Toy Story Mania & the Festival of Fantasy Parade
Snack/Food in the Park: Tie between a Dole Whip & the Nutella & Fruit Waffle in Liberty Square
Favorite Restaurant: Boma and/or Skipper Canteena
Favorite New thing we tried this trip: Hoop Dee Doo Review

Then there is my husband, Andy. He has taken to our crazy trips and loves Disney, just not as much as me. Well, the planning part at least. He likes to show up an reap the benefits of all of my planning. Which is fine, I make him contribute a couple things before hand. He is a big Star Wars fan and loves that our girls are liking Star Wars now as well.
Andy_Darth.jpg

DH's Disney World Favorites:

Favorite Park:
Magic Kingdom
Ride/Attraction:
Snack/Food in the Park: Was the Pork Shank for sure, RIP :(
Favorite Restaurant: Boma
Favorite New thing we tried this trip: All of the Star Wars stuff & the Starwars Fireworks

Then there is our two daughters, Our oldest Morgan is 7 and in 2nd grade. She is our smart and sometimes apprehensive one. This is her 3rd trip to Disney as well. First time she was 5 and I am pretty sure she was completely convinced she was meeting the REAL Cinderella. Now I am not as sure of that, although she won't admit it but you can tell she isn't AS excited to meet them as she was previously.
Morgan.jpg

Morgan's Disney World Favorites:

Favorite Park: Hollywood Studios
Ride/Attraction: Big Thunder Mountain
Snack/Food in the Parks: Nutella Waffle with fresh fruit and/or Strawberry Crepes
Favorite Restaurant: 1900 Park Fare
Favorite New thing we tried this trip: Haunted Mansion

Gwendolyn is out youngest. She is 5 years old and in Kindgarden this year. She is the spunky one, to say the least. This is also Gwen's 3rd trip as well. Gwen was just shy of 3 on our first trip. We thought for sure she wouldn't remember things from it but she does! Which I love! This trip, Gwen was still UBBER excited to meet the characters.
Gwen_Tianna.jpg

Gwen's Disney World Favorites:

Favorite Park:
Magic Kingdom
Ride/Attraction: Splash Mountain
Snack/Food in the Parks: Dole Whip and/or Cronut
Favorite Restaurant: Via Napoli
Favorite New thing we tried this trip: Test Track

That is a little about our family. Next up will be the how the trip came to be and how it was a surprise to our girls. We somehow managed to keep it a secret all the way up till the day we left. Let me tell you it wasn't easy!

Our first trip to Disney was a June trip, the girls were 5 & a month shy of 3. It was our first trip and was going to be awhile before we thought we would go back. So, we went all out, stayed at the Poly and was on resort for 7 days and 7 nights. We loved it so much, that I was already dreaming of how and when we could come back. The next trip was kind of snuck in. My grandparents were celebrating there 60th wedding anniversary and a party was being planned (as it should!). My grandparents live in Florida, so if we are flying to Florida, we might as well go to Disney too. Right? I mean how can you not? So, we planning a shorter/quicker trip of 5 days and 4 nights before we headed to the middle of no where Florida. We decided on the Wilderness Lodge, since we weren't really planning going quiet so soon. (that and my husband really didn't want to have to take the bus all the time). We had a great time yet again but I somehow felt rushed through the trip. We did get to experience Food & Wine which was awesome!

Originally for this trip we were going to go over the girls Easter/Spring break but prices were just sooooo much higher it was just silly. So, we decided to take them out of school and go at a cheaper time of year. We didn't take this lightly, but the girls are both doing great in school, and let's face it, they are in 2nd grade and Kindergarten.

After our last trip, we had asked the girls if they wanted to know about the next upcoming trip or if they wanted it to be a surprise. They both said they wanted it to be a surprise. So, that is what we did. It was a lot of covert questions and planning after they went to bed for the day. It was really hard to not tell them a couple times but we held strong.

So, the plan was to leave after school on Friday, January 29th and stay on site until Saturday, February 6th. We loved Wilderness Lodge from our last trip and it is so much cheaper than all of the other Magic Kingdom Deluxe resorts, that it was almost a no brainer for us on staying there.

Next up will be travel day and the big reveal!

Day One: Magic Kingdom
Day Two: Epcot
Day Three: Magic Kingdom
Day Four: Animal Kingdom
Day Five: Magic Kingdom
Day Six: Hollywood Studios
Day Seven: Mystery Day!
Day Eight: Magic Kingdom

Last edited:
Hi there!
This is my very first trip report, so bare with me

It's fun but a bit stressful the first time you do a TR, isn't it lol? After wanting to do one for our last couple trips, I finally did ones for our Nov. '15 and Jan. '16 trips at the same time. They're definitely not the greatest but they're not terrible, either, I'm learning as I go along. I'm sure you'll have fun writing this and I look forward to reading :)

Travel Day

So, As I mentioned before, our girls didn't know that today was an exciting day! We got the girls ready for school like any other day. I went off to work and DH stayed home. He took the day off to do last minute packing and whatnot. The plan was to pick the girls up from school an hour early to get to the airport in time. We debated telling them ahead of time but we just couldn't think of a good enough reason that wouldn't seem suspicious. So, we just didn't mention it to the girls. My sister volunteered to drop us off at the airport, so we met her at the house and off we went to the school to break the surprise!

My husband is pretty handy with design, so I asked him to make quick signs for in the car for the big reveal.
Surprise.jpg

The plan was to pick them up, and reveal the trip in the car. Then head straight to the airport. Well, there outfits that particular morning we a bit unusual, so we decided to pit stop at the house quickly just long enough to get the girls changed. We stuck with the reveal in the car. So, we set up some of the girls favorite stuffed animals in there seats, added there magic bands and old mickey ears with the signs.

Morgan's Simba doll:
Simba.jpg

And Gwen's BayMax Doll with her wedding ears:
BayMax.jpg

DH and myself went into the school to get the girls. I wish I had taken a picture of there faces when they came into the school office. They both looked like they had gotten into some big trouble, they just didn't know what it was. They asked what was happening and we just kept saying, you will see.

Outside Car.jpg

It took awhile for it to sink in. I think for awhile they were still getting over the fact that they weren't actually in trouble. And then they were confused by my sister being in the car. (She is the lady in the hat and glasses) But once it sunk in, they were super excited.

Surprise w Jen.jpg

I tried to get some good video as well, but they kind of had waves of excitement. They would process some of it, think about it, get SUPER excited then start the whole process over again. it was pretty funny.

Yeah.jpg

Gwen.jpg

After it all sunk in, we swung back by the house to get the girls changed into more travel ready outfits, then headed for the airport!

Car.jpg

The drive to the airport was uneventful. Lots of debriefing the girls on some of the details of the trip. Once my sister dropped us off, we checked out bags and headed to our gate. We made sure we had enough time to eat dinner since our flight was basically dinner time. Here in the greater Philadelphia area, we have a restaurant called Chickie n' Pete's. We decided to grab some bar grub there.

With two young kids, you have to have entertainment all the time, so our version of bar games was Uno and Disney Eye Spy.
Bar Games.jpg

Cheers to another Disney Vacation!
Cheers.jpg

Last edited:
After we had our belly's full, we headed back to out gate. Our plane was a little late getting to the terminal. But they did a great job turning the place around and getting us all on and on our way.

Waiting.jpg

We flew Southwest this time and I was a little nervous about the whole no assigned seating thing but we figured no adult is going to want to sit with a strangers kid, so we figured it would work out. And it did, we got a row of three, myself and the girls and DH just across the way.

Airplane.jpg

The flight was a little bumpy. We had a bit of turbulence but nothing too bad. The girls watched a little Descendants on the plane.

Descendants.jpg

And before we knew it we were in Florida! We got off the plane without any issues, just waited forever since we were pretty much in the back of the plane. And headed over to the Fake Monorail!

Fake Monorail.jpg

And over to the Magical Express.

Finding Magical Express.jpg

It was late by now, so there wasn't too many people at Magical Express Check In. We breezed through and onto a bus. I didn't have time to take any photos while there. We were the last ones on our bus and left shortly after. And before we knew it we were seeing this lovely sign.

Magic Kingdom.jpg

We arrived at Wilderness Lodge after a quick stop at the Polynesian to drop off those guests first. I pre-checked us into the hotel, so I had received a text that our room was ready and what room it was before we had even left New Jersey! We did need to grab our Garden Grocer groceries and Orlando Stroller from Concerge. The girls grabbed a couple cartoons while we waited.

Checking In.jpg

Off to our room. I had requested to be on the side of the hotel closest to the quick service & the boat launch. Last trip, we had a great room on the other side of the hotel all the way at the end. So we were able to see the Electrical Night Water Parade from out room but it was literally the room farthest away from both quick service and the boats. And with a stroller, it was like the longest walk ever. I wanted to avoid at least some of that walk if possible. We were given a room on the Quick Service Side mid level. Which was fine with us.

When we got to our room, Magic Kingdoms fireworks started shortly after. And we discovered this!
Fireworks.jpg

More Fireworkds.jpg

Just Fireworks.jpg

We were super excited to be able to see the fireworks from our balcony. They were somewhat blocked by trees and all but still for no extra $$, I will take it. It was a nice way to cap off the day.

We booked a room with bunk beds. DH thought it would be fun for the girls. All I could image was them either fighting over who got to sleep on the top and who slept on the bottom. But it turned out that Morgan climbed up, claimed the spot then immediately "freaked" out at being too high up. So, Gwen was promoted to top bunk! She was hesitant at first but ended up loving it. After we got all settled. The girls went to bed, I unpacked us and DH just waited for our Magical Express Luggage to arrive. (Which we landed around 8:00 and our luggage came around 11:00)

Tomorrow we head to the Magic Kingdom!

Hi there!

It's fun but a bit stressful the first time you do a TR, isn't it lol? After wanting to do one for our last couple trips, I finally did ones for our Nov. '15 and Jan. '16 trips at the same time. They're definitely not the greatest but they're not terrible, either, I'm learning as I go along. I'm sure you'll have fun writing this and I look forward to reading :)

Thanks! Any pointers are welcome as well. If I am messing up this whole thing, just give me a nice little nudge/suggestion. :) I am hoping I just don't ramble too much! And at least a couple people follow along. So, thanks and welcome!

Thanks for being my VERY FIRST follower! I hope by trip report is entertaining for everyone.

Love the first update! the surprise seems super cute and awesome! I hate that I don't have anyone that I can get all the way to the airport and then surprise, doesn't work like that with all adults lol! OR I wish I was awesome enough for someone to surprise ME with a trip lol.
Seems like a pretty decent flight and arrival! Awesome bonus with the fireworks from the room!! Can't wait to hear more about it!!

Day One: Magic Kingdom

It has kind of become a tradition to go to Magic Kingdom on our first day. So, a little back story, Originally, one of my sisters was going to come for a day, so I had planned kind of a gang buster kind of day with Epcot the day after thinking we would need the rest. Well, ended up we changed our plans and she did not end up coming. So, we changed our plans slightly but kept the parks on the days as is.

The girls woke up early, I am sure with excitement. I started the Tinkerbell Gift tradition on the first trip. I used it as a way to curb some of the purchases on the first trip. It is mostly T-Shirts that I pick up on sale here and there. (aka cheaper than the ones in the park) It has worked out well, the girls get a little extra pixie dust and we don't get as much begging for stuff.

The night before I left out PJ's that they would wear for the week. I didn't get a picture since I had to sneak and layout the items. But here is the letter that Think left with some family rules.

Tinkerbell Letter.png

This was there first day there gift for the first day. I snuck in a shirt for me too! ;) I also made little daily news sheets. I thought Morgan would like to read them each morning but she was just too excited to care, for the most part.

Tinkerbell Day One.jpg

DH is pretty handy with PPT. I had him make these handy cheap sheets for us to reference oner the course of the day. We use it to not open our phone every five seconds. It works well.

Day One.png

We hadn't planned on getting to the park at rope drop since we came in so late but since everyone was up, we figured we might as well, just get up and go. So, that is what we did. I have been wanting to see the Welcome Show since our very first trip. But we just haven't been able to get there in time. So, it was on my list of things to try this time around. We thought there might be a chance we could see the show but wasn't counting on it. We half rushed to get out of the room, and figured that we would grab breakfast once we got there.

Gwen and Andy thought it would be nice to sit at the back of the boat.
Gwen Andy Boat.jpg

Morgan enjoying the view.
Morgan Boat.jpg

Me and my gals.
Girls on boat.jpg

Aaaaaand we got there just as the Welcome Show was finishing up. But we had plenty more days to try to see it and we were able to walk right into the park, the first mass of folks had gone in. Plus this particular day, Magic Kingdom opened at 8:00 am so it was fairly empty. I had prepped the girls for getting a good shot in front of the castle. So, we stopped and did just that. The photo is the best we have gotten to date but I don't love it.

IMG_5910.jpg

The main street Starbucks was empty, so we went in and grabbed coffee and chocolate croissant for the girls. Morgan said it was the best chocolate croissant since it was warm and the chocolate was all melty. Then after much discussion we were off to Big Thunder Mountain.

Last edited:
I was there almost the exact same dates.
Thanks for joining. It was a good week to be at Disney, although it was fairly hot and fairly cold all in one week!

Love the first update! the surprise seems super cute and awesome! I hate that I don't have anyone that I can get all the way to the airport and then surprise, doesn't work like that with all adults lol! OR I wish I was awesome enough for someone to surprise ME with a trip lol.
Seems like a pretty decent flight and arrival! Awesome bonus with the fireworks from the room!! Can't wait to hear more about it!!

My sister lived with us for a year, so she is forever in debt to us. ;) Plus we are lucky enough to be only 30 minutes from the airport. And the fireworks were an amazing bonus. I had read it was a possibility but I also thought that I had read that the trees had gotten too tall and were blocking the views.

Following. Great report so far!
Thanks!

Day One: Magic Kingdom - Part 2

The girls both wanted to go on Big Thunder Mountain first. I tried to explain that we had fast passes for later in the day. But they REALLY wanted to go on it first. So, off we went. It felt like the longest walk and like we were wasting precious empty park time, but I was going with the flow.

I took this pic as we were getting on. I could tell the cast member as a little annoyed but they were nice.
Big Thunder.jpg

After the ride, Gwen wanted to go on Splash Mountain but it was a bit chilly still. So, we had a bit of melt down and had to negotiate a later return to Splash. I suggested we head over to Peter Pan since the wait was short.

There was practically no one in the back of the park still.
All Alone.jpg

We got over to Peter Pan's Flight and the wait was still fairly short. I had heard about the new que and was looking forward to seeing it. Which we did but since the line was so short we didn't get the full effect.

Windows.jpg Portaits.jpg

After Peter Pan we headed over to Voyage of Little Mermaid. This is one of the girls favorites. I think last time we went on it 4-5 times. I video taped the ride this time. So not too many photos of the ride itself.

First we took a photo with King Triton. He wasn't here the last time we were here.
King Titon_824 KB.jpg

And a pic with Ariel, herself.
Ariel Girls.jpg

Every time we go on this ride I think that this area is a bit revealing for Disney.
Ariel.jpg

After visiting Ariel, we headed over to It's a Small World. This was Gwen's favorite ride the first time and seems to still be a favorite. Again, I took a video, so no pictures. But just to show that I am not lying. Here is a photo from DH's phone, you can see me video taping.

Small World.jpg

After It's a small world, we were hungry and the girls were itching to go on Splash Mountain. So we headed over to Sleepy Hollow for a Nutella Waffle with Fresh Fruit. This may be one of my new favorite snacks in Magic Kingdom.

Waffle.jpg

While we waited for our waffle (which seemed like forever!) Gwen thought she was cute wearing Morgan's ears. She certainly thought she was hilarious doing it.
Wearing.jpg

After we devoured the 1 waffle we headed over to Splash Mountain.

Last edited:
It has kind of become a tradition to go to Magic Kingdom on our first day.
I agree. We start at the Magic Kingdom as well.

The girls both wanted to go on Big Thunder Mountain first.
I heard it's a walk on for rope drop.

We got over to Peter Pan's Flight and the wait was still fairly short.
We usually start with Peter Pan on our first day and a short wait is nice in the new queue.

After It's a small world, we were hungry and the girls were itching to go on Splash Mountain. So we headed over to Sleepy Hollow for a Nutella Waffle with Fresh Fruit. This may be one of my new favorite snacks in Magic Kingdom.

waffle-jpg.154183
I need to try this.

Looks like a great start to your day.

Day One: Magic Kingdom - Part 3

So, we left off finishing up our yummy Nutella Waffle with Fresh Fruit and heading over to Splash Mountain.

The line still wasn't too bad as it was fairly cool still. So, we just enjoyed the ride as we have a ton of pics of this ride already. But DH did decide that this trip would be the trip of silly faces for ride photos. He got a big kick out of this. This is the first of many.

Splash PhotoPass.jpg

This is where we started to not be very efficient in our touring plans. After Splash Mountan, It was time for our Seven Dwarfs Mine Train fast passes. So we walked all the way BACK to Fantasyland. I was starting to feel like we were digging a path in the sidewalk, walking back and forth so much. But off we went. I love this ride, my biggest complaint is that it isn't long enough. It is a perfect little kid ride too, fun without feeling like a little kid ride.

Gwen and I went together and sat in front of DH and Morgan. A pic of Gwen and I from behind.
Mom And Gwen.jpg

Andy and Morgan took a Selfie on the Ride!
Selfie.jpg

Which you can also see from the PhotoPass Photo. Ha!

PhotoPass Selfie.png

We have been hit or miss with placement to see the whole Snow White Dancing Scene. This time we got a pretty good view!

Dancing.jpg
Cottage.jpg

After Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, the girls wanted to go back to Big Thunder Mountain but we told the girls we had to stay over here for awhile. So, we decided to hit the Tea Cups since it was a short wait. While in live we talked about where to eat lunch. I wanted to go to Columbia Harbor House but we weren't really that close to it. We talked about eating at Cosmic Ray's since it was right there, and everyone was getting hungry and crabby. But looking at the menu, it was too similar to what we were going to have for dinner, so I suggested we stick with Columbia Harbor House.

But onto the Tea Cups we went. This was a favorite of Gwen's the first year. Now, it is a fun ride once but not a repeat ride for us.

Andy and Gwen in there Tea Cup. (The girls were arguing over who got to ride with Mommy most of the trip, which always makes Andy feel great. I always say, that they didn't live inside of him, I win ;) Any rate, we basically tried to alternate each ride. Tea Cups Gwen.jpg

Me and Morgan in our tea cup. Tea Cups Morgan.jpg

After the tea cups we headed over eat at Columbia Harbor House for lunch. The girls didn't want to stop but I knew if we didn't eat everyone would get crabby fast. No pictures of the food, sorry. I take some but not all. I had the Fried Shrimp Platter, as I always do and Andy had the Fried Fish Platter. Although he said after that he wished he had gotten the lobster roll. Morgan got the kids power pack and Gwen got the Mac n' Cheese. All was good. Columbia Harbor House is always a solid meal.

I have to admit, the girls were a little crabby during lunch. I think it was a combination of the fact that they were hungry, excited to be there and didn't want to be sitting down, and a bit tired from the travel day yesterday. We tried to get the girls to eat are rest a bit before we headed out.

We had Big Thunder Mountain Fast Passes at 1:45 so we had some time to kill. So, we headed over to Adventureland. The girls love movies and Morgan especially just loves new storylines. So, we have been watching some older Disney Movies. One that they really liked was The Swiss Family Robinsons. So, they were excited to explore their treehouse now that they have seen the movie.

Swiss.jpg

Coming up our adventures in the jungle and beyond.

Day One: Magic Kingdom - Part 4

So, I left you off with us heading into Swiss Family Robinson's Tree House. Off we went... The girls commented on the Water contraption that Ernst built. And we super excited to see the ship's wheel.

Stearwheel.jpg

And then there was much discussion about "How did they get the piano off the boat?"
The Piano.jpg

At the top, Andy tried to get a good arial shot.
The View.jpg

On the way down we grabbed a group shot.
Me & the Ladies.jpg

After we made it back down, the girls wanted to do it again. All the way to top again!
Again!.jpg

So, we walked the treehouse a second time. (cause you know there is never a line for it.) By now, I am getting tired. But we pressed on.

We still had time before our Big Thunder Mountain FastPasses, so we decided to wait for Splash Mountain. There was a line but it wasn't too bad and we figured we had the time.
Get Wet.jpg

We passes the time in line and were one the ride before long. I tried to get Gwen to put her hands up on the drops, but it didn't work.
Woo Hoo.jpg

Our fate soon enough...
Our Fate.jpg

Morgan loves the waterfall part, where you wait for your turn for the log to move. She relishes in getting wet.
Waterfall.jpg

Yet another one of Andy's "funny" faces. Gwen looks scared in this one, but she says it's her favorite ride. Sooooo, who knows.
Spash_PhotoPass.jpg

After the ride, it was FINALLY time for our fast passes for Big Thunder Mountain.

Last edited:
Day One: Magic Kingdom - Part 5

So, it was FINALLY time to ride Big Thunder Mountain again. The girls were excited but getting tired.

Big ThunderMountain.jpg

We rode, we had fun, and it was time for the Festival of Fantasy Parade. My favorite! We were all tired by then. I wanted to stop and get a Dole Whip on the way but the line was kind of long, so we moved on. We made it over to the fastness section and grabbed a front row seat. I should have gotten a sugary snack for us to eat while we waited but I was just too tired to move and I didn't know how long it would take for the parade to make it all the way down to us. While we waited we talked about the plan for the rest of the day. The girls wanted to swim and Morgan wanted to also check out the Sorcer Mickey thing.

Finally, the parade started!
First off Belle & the Beast. The girls always love seeing the princess counterparts in the parade.
Belle.jpg

Then there is the ever-popular Anna & Elsa!
Anna Elsa.jpg

Ariel with a Dingerlhopper!!!!
Ariel.jpg

My favorite float in the parade is Rupunzel's float. I don't know why, I just love it. I mean look at Flynn flying through the air.
Flynn.jpg

Of course, there is the highlight of the parade, the Dragon!
Dragon.jpg Fire.jpg

The girls love the parade too. But I can see the tiredness in there faces in this pic. It was def time to go back to the hotel and rest for a bit. The Girls.jpg

But since we were right by the Sorcerers of Mickey pick up area. We decided to pick up our first set of cards.
Sorcerers Needed.jpg
Morgan was SUPER excited to try this out. And once we started she wanted to do it all.

Learn Spells.jpg

We gave it a quick test spin, did too of the areas and then called it a day. We headed out of the park and over to the boats.

By the time we got back to the hotel, there wasn't enough time for the girls really to swim before dinner. So, we thankfully just chilled in the hotel room for a bit. Then headed down for dinner at Whispering Canyon.

Up next dinner & some late night swimming!

Last edited:
Day One: Magic Kingdom - Part 6

It was time for dinner! We had reservations at Wilderness Lodge for our first night. We had dinner here last time and we really liked it. So, we thought it would be a good way to start off our trip. Our reservation was early, 5:00-ish, so we didn't have to wait long before being seated.

I went with the bottomless Carmel Milkshake. I wanted to try and actually need/want a refill. (Spoiler Alert: It didn't happen)
Milkshake.jpg

Our waitress was just enough funny and just enough waitress. She kept is funny but was very good at getting us what we needed. Morgan participated in the Pony Rides. Gwen declined.

PonyRide.jpg

Our food came shortly after the pony rides. Yum!

Morgan shared the All-You-Care-To-Eat Skillet. Dinner.jpg
She has become a meat eater. It needs to be nice and tender meat but when she likes it, she loves it. So, the waitress put this on the table and Morgan snagged the biggest piece! When the waitress came by to ask how everything was, Andy mentioned that she took the biggest piece. The waitress play scold Morgan. Which turned into her crying. sigh.... She is so sensitive. I took her to the bathroom and got her to calm down.

We returned and finished our meal. Gwen wanted corn holders for her corn and refused to eat it without them. So, we improvised with a dinglehopper (aka fork)

Corn.jpg

Dinner was delicious. A little salty this time around. we took our dessert to go, as we were all stuffed. Dessert, upon opening it in the hotel room later was just ok. I was already starting to think that next time we might not do the dinning plan. We just don't need that many desserts.

While we waited for the desserts to be wrapped up, the girls wanted to play with the Lincoln Logs out front. They love them! So, we let them do that while we waited. They made me take pictures of there creations. Pretty great, huh? Huh?
Lincoln Logs_Morgan.jpg Licoln Logs_Gwen.jpg

If dessert packed up and the bill settled. We went up to the room and changed into bathing suits. It was cold! But the girls wanted to swim. So, off we went. We let them play in the splash area first. Which the LOOOOOVVEEDD!!!
WaterSlide.jpg
Our lovely ladies all wet.
Water.jpg

And then we all took a dip in the big pool. Then it was back to the room to get ready for bed and another day!

It was a great day. There was def things I would have done differently but nothing was that horrible.

Tomorrow we head to Epcot!

Following along! What were the dates you were there? I skimmed back through a 2nd time to find them but I must be over looking because I read where someone else was there the same week. We went for our first trip 1/3-1/9 and I'd like to return next year later in January/early February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter