We completed the Princess Meet n' Greet Collection! - An Early Feb Trip Report

Day Three: Magic Kingdom - Part Two

So, I left off with whether or not we were going to make it for riding Seven Dwarfs Mine Train before the masses show up....

Luckily, I remembered to bring some plastic sandwich baggies today. I bagged up the remainder of the girls breakfast, refilled my coffee and started to get ready to head out. I wanted to make it to ride Seven Dwarfs Mine Train but I also wanted to enjoy the experience the space. So, we made a stop over to see the Rose...

Rose.jpg
It amazes me overtime. This time, I think I got a much better look at it and could tell "how" they make the magic. But it is still really cool.

We then headed out, with a pit stop in front of the mosaic. Not the best photo... Again....
Mossaic.jpg

Well, we got outside, found our stroller and headed over to the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. Totally, already knew what our fate was going to be but I wanted to check, just in case...

Yup, we were out of luck! There was already a 45 minute wait. I thought about chancing it, sometimes they make it high to start but We had fast passes later in the week. We could wait till then. So, I took out my phone and used the Disney App to see what our best options were. Peter Pan had a 15 minute wait, which I knew was still pretty good for that, so we headed over there. We were in line probably 5 minutes and Gwen declared that she had to go tot he bathroom again.... Even though she went twice while we were at breakfast. I asked her if she could hold it and she said no. I told her we leave the line, we were probably not getting on the ride. She said that she "REALLLLYYYYY had to go". So, I jumped out of line with her, and left Andy and Morgan to ride the ride.

I told her, if we could see them still from the outside we would get back in line with them, but if they weren't there we would have to miss it. And we did. We ran over to the Rapunzel Bathrooms. We discovered these on our first trip and are our favorite bathrooms. They really are "The best bathrooms EVER!!!" Well, Morgan and Gwen had happened to go in the men's room with Andy the first time and just looooved the Frying Pans in the Bathroom. Well, the woman's room is just not as exciting...
Bathroom Sinks.jpg Bathroom Stalls.jpg
Don't get me wrong, they are beautiful and clean and we love them for that. But I want something quirky in here.

Andy and Morgan said the line moved fairly quickly and they really enjoyed the new que. He said we didn't really get to fully enjoy it the other morning, we walked to fast through all of it. Sadly, this is the only picture I have of the Peter Pan ride to show for them taking a spin
. Peter Pan-New.jpg

It's a Small World was pretty much a walk on, so we got in line for that. I wish I could upload videos, Gwen sang along the whole ride. It was pretty cute. After the ride, we met up with Andy and Morgan, and headed over to the Prince Charming's Carousel.

This was Gwen's request, and there never seems to be too much of a line, so we hopped in.

Andy and Gwen.
IMG_4554.jpg

Gwen showing off her Tinkerbell Gift!
IMG_4557.jpg

Morgan on her horse.
Morgan.jpg

And then my favorite picture. The horse that the girls fought over while waiting in line, as to which one was going to ride it. And then, neither one picked it!
Horse.jpg
It was a pretty horse. Sigh.

It was time to head over for our Haunted Mansion fast passes. We had been talking about this with the girls. The last couple trips they haven't been willing to try the ride. We listen to the soundtrack of all the rides a lot at home and they know the music on the ride pretty well. So, we kept telling them that they will do fine. Well, Morgan said she wanted to try and Gwen DID NOT! So, I sent Andy with Morgan for the first try at the ride. Gwen and I waited for them outside of the ride. I wanted to try it as well, as I hadn't been on it yet. So, we just waited to Gwen's dismay. Andy and Morgan finally came out and said it was really cool. So, Morgan and Gwen swapped Magic bands and Morgan and I went in for a try. Andy took Gwen on It's a Small World again....

Somehow, by now the wait got really long. And they took longer than us. Verdict, is Morgan loves Haunted Mansion, Gwen still refuses to go on it, even as we are safely at home now. Oh well.

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,

I am going to try and pick this up again. We just finished Morgan's birthday week and a half. After 1 kids party and 1 adult party plus treats sent to school and a "special" dinner on her birthday, I am exhausted but hopefully can shift back to a couple updates! I just hope I can remember everything! Eek! I feel like things are starting to blur together!.

Day Three: Magic Kingdom - Part Three

So, I left off with us going on Haunted Mansion. I don't think I tried taking any pictures on it! Not sure why. Next time, I guess.

We had time before our fast pass for Space Mountain and Tomorrowland Speedway. So, We headed over to Splash Mountain for another ride of that. I really should have taken some notes this trip (but I wasn't completely sure I was going to do a trip report) But I am think we headed over towards Space Mountain at this point. I know we weren't sure if we should eat lunch first and then hit the rides or get the rides out of the way first. If I remember correctly, we headed over from Splash to Space. We stopped at Fryers Nook for some mac n cheese but the line was not moving all! I mean not at all. So, I gave up and said let's just ride the rides and then maybe head back to the hotel and eat at the resort.

Everyone was getting hot and a little crabby at this point. It was hot this day and WAAAAAYYY busier than our first day in Magic Kingdom. It was crazy how much busier it was.

Anyway, we all got in the fastness line to get a rider swap so we could both ride with Morgan. The guy almost let Gwen through the line! I am sure they would have stopped her at some point. The plan was for me to ride with Morgan first, since I hadn't gone with her yet! And Andy was going to take Gwen on the Tomorrowland Speedway. Something that we hadn't done yet. It just never seemed worth the wait. So, Andy and Gwen headed over to the Speedway and Morgan and I were on our way to Space! I don't have any pics but it was ok. You can def tell that it is a tame ride just in the dark. But Morgan LOOOOOVEES it!

Morgan and I beat Gwen and Andy with finishing the ride first. Morgan tried to spy them on the track but we must have just missed them.
Andy and Gwen took a ride selfie...
IMG_5676.jpg
We met up over by Space Mountain, so Andy could hop on with Morgan. Andy took one look at me and said that was the WORST ride ever! I had to take his word for it at the moment.

Gwen and I took a ride around the People Mover while Andy and Morgan rode Space Mountain again. It isn't the most exciting ride, but it's so nice to have an option that you don't NEED a fastness for and it's let's you rest your feet! Gwen and I had time to spare, so we checked out the store while we waited. Morgan wanted to go on the People Mover too, so we did that again.

By now it is prob 1:00, and we are all kind of hungry and we weren't really sure what we wanted to eat. We headed over to see what they had at Cheshire Cat's kiosk, but it was mostly sweets, so we kept walking....

This is what Gwen and I were feeling like...
Tired.jpg

So, we just started walking towards the exit. Casey's wasn't too crowded, so I said why don't we do that. So, Andy took the girls and looked for a place to sit while I ordered some food. I brought our HUGE tray of food to them, they were outside of the Plaza restaurant. We split two big hot dogs with pulled pork on them and one small reg dog. By now, everyone was CRABBY!!! It was time to head back to the resort and rest for a bit. It was hot and crowded, so we figured it was perfect to go back and swim!

Next up, a quick rest, swim and off to Hoop Dee Doo Review!

Last edited:
Day Three: Magic Kingdom (& Hoop Dee Doo Review) - Part Four

So, I left Magic Kingdom and took the Ferry back to the hotel. We all changed into our bathing suits and headed down to the pool. I knew the girls wanted to swim in the main pool but also play on the splash pad as well. So, we went over to the splash pad first. We grabbed a couple chairs while the girls started to play! I headed over to the Trout Pass Pool Bar to grab a couple drinks for Andy and I. I was super excited to see that they had Schofferhoffer Grapefruit Beer! We discovered this beer on our first trip at Hollywood Studios. It is sooooo good on a hot day.

While the girls were playing, we saw this!
Giser.jpg
The first time we stayed here, we kept hearing this noise... And for the life of me I didn't know what it was. They were doing construction on the pool, so we never figured out what it was... Well, It was Old Faithful!

We enjoyed our drinks and then took a dip in the big pool with the girls. Then we headed back to the room to "rest" and shower.

I knew we could take the boat over but wasn't sure how much time we should give ourselves. Andy called down to the front desk, they told us to plan for an hour of travel!!!! Ok, I KNEW that couldn't be true. We left about 45 minutes before dinner start time.

We didn't have to wait long for a boat to take over. It was nice to not have to take the stroller with us. I wasn't sure how far of a walk was but we told the girls they would have to walk one way or the other.

My and my ladies on the boat.
Boat.jpg

Once we got there, we thought that we would try and get a family photo.

One of me and the girls.
Dock Shot_02.jpg

And then some very nice family offered to take our photos all together.
Dock Shot.jpg

Dock Shot_03.jpg

After our photo opt, we headed out to find the dinning hall. We found out quickly that Pioneer Hall was VERY close to the dock. I would recommend going to Hoop Dee Doo Review if you are staying at Wilderness Lodge or the Contemporary. So quick and so easy. I checked us in and the girls played on the playground that was near by. I went to see if I could get us a drink at the bar right next door. But it was cash only! So was the small little kiosk outside of Pioneer Hall as well. Not a big deal but it would have been good to know ahead of time. Funny, you think can use your magic band everywhere, and that wasn't the case there.

we checked out the horses for a bit and played and then finally got in line to go inside. The girls were hungry! So it was good that we were finally getting seated.

Sign.jpg

There is a whole story on booking this dinner but we need up in the last row of the Level 2 area. It turned out to be perfect for us. We could see the stage just fine, we were far away but it wasn't that bad. And we are not big Participations type folks so we were good where we were.

Menu.jpg

The girls didn't know what to expect and were a little hesitant. Our waiter brought us some drinks and we waited for the show to start.

Opening Show.jpg

We Looved it! Gwen took awhile to warm up to it. But I think she was hungry as well. I don't think Andy even knew what to expect really. I had told him about it but he hadn't done any research or anything. He really liked it and said it was one on his new favorite things that we have done.

Morgan was loving it.
Morgan watching.jpg

Duet.jpg

Dinner was good. The girls ate fried chicken for the first time! I know, how is that possible, but it is some how. The seasonal vegetable was corn, so that worked out well for the girls as well.

Last edited:
Day Three: Magic Kingdom (& Hoop Dee Doo Review) - Part Five

The show was great. I personally liked the audience participation portion. (As long as it wasn't me)
Raccon Hat Show.jpg

And I think the girls secretly liked the ending and playing whatever you call this with there spoons.
Playing02.jpg

All in all, we liked Hoop Dee Doo Review a lot. We will def be coming back again. All be in a little pricey but totally worth it.

We headed home via boat. We didn't have to wait too long and were back at the resort not to long. Which was good because we were all tired and needed a good nights rest. Tomorrow we were off to Animal Kingdom! And were looking to meet another one of the last Princesses that we needed!

Last edited:
Hello there! I just found your report. I have done the full Princess meet & greet collection three times now. It doesn't seem like a WDW trip without doing it!

It looks like you had a good room at Wilderness Lodge. I have always wanted to stay there. Perhaps someday.

I noticed your daughter has an "Angel" doll. My DD got one on our last trip, despite not really knowing who/what it was. I think she just liked the pink. But she loves it and still sleeps with it sometimes.

Interesting that your girls like Star Wars. Unfortunately I don't have the same luck with my ladies - none of them are into Star wars ,but they do put up with it a little for my sake.

Hi, I'm Jackie :) I am really enjoying your TR so far!! I love your daughter's different personalities :)

Thanks for the info about Hoop De Doo. We're planning to go on our trip this December, but are pretty clueless. Now I know I need cash for the bar outside, also good to know there is a play area for my son who will be 7 when we go. Is the horse stable close to where the show is held?? I'd like to see that but not sure how much time to allow.

Looking forward to reading more! :)

I noticed your daughter has an "Angel" doll. My DD got one on our last trip, despite not really knowing who/what it was. I think she just liked the pink. But she loves it and still sleeps with it sometimes.

Welcome!!!:welcome:

At first I wasn't sure what an angel doll was. Yes, my daughter just liked it because it was pink. I don't think we even knew what movie was a post-stick movie. :stitch2:

Interesting that your girls like Star Wars. Unfortunately I don't have the same luck with my ladies - none of them are into Star wars ,but they do put up with it a little for my sake.

My girls love it and did a lot of the Star Wars stuff on our Hollywood Studios day (still to come) But my husband could have spent waaaaaaay more time looking at all of the stuff!

Hi, I'm Jackie :) I am really enjoying your TR so far!! I love your daughter's different personalities :)

Hi Jackie!! :welcome: Welcome!!!

Is the horse stable close to where the show is held?? I'd like to see that but not sure how much time to allow.

I really wasn't sure either. So, if you are taking the boat over to Hoop Dee Doo Review, you will pass the playground on your right hand side and it is just before Pioneer Hall. Then as you pass Pioneer Hall, the horses are right past that. In fact, as people lined up to be let in, the line kind of goes towards the horse and road. So, my husband waited in line and I took the girls over to look. (as they were soooooo crabby at that point and I was just trying to make it till eating time.) If you take a bus and then the internal bus system just reverse all of that. It looked like the internal busses dropped off fairly close as well. So, if you are coming from the hotel. You could probably leave the stroller either way.

As for how much time to leave it really depends on how you are getting there. If you take the boat from either the Contemporary or Wilderness Lodge, I would say you could leave as little as half an hour. It would also depend on how long you want to look at the horse and play on the playground. But both are literally right in that general area. Which is really nice.

They also take your photo before hand if you want to, but the girls weren't feeling it and we knew we already had some decent shots from on the dock so we didn't push it. So, if you want to get a photo that will take some time as well.

Day Four: Animal Kingdom

So, I was SUPER excited for today! We have only been to Animal Kingdom one time. And it was on our first trip, on the first full day and the girls were so tried and crabby that we only did a limited amount of things and then headed back to the hotel for a nap before our big Cinderella's Royal Table dinner. So, I was looking forward to exploring the park a lot more!

Tinker bell left Tsum Tsum T-shirt for the girls. I guess I forgot to take a picture... And it looks like I forgot for most of the rest of the trip! :(

Here is the Cheat Sheet for the Day!
Animal Kingdom Day.png

And then the sheet that I left out with the Tsum Tsum Shirts.
Screen Shot 2016-05-11 at 4.12.32 PM.png

Our goal for getting out of the hotel room was just to get there in time for our first fast passes of the day. We wouldn't be coming back to the room, since we had reservations at BOMA. So, I was hoping to pace ourselves a bit.

We got Mickey Waffles from the counter service and brought them back to the room to eat while we got ready. We were off to the park! We didn't wait too long for a bus and were over at Animal Kingdom in no time. We are not big take your pic in front of the park family. I wish we were but we are more of the "We're HERE!!!! Let's Go!" family.

I did want to explore the Oasis area more this time. So, we tried to enjoy the exhibits and animals.

Here is some sort of kangaroo rat like animal. I knew the name at one point. The girls that is was sooooooo cute.
Oasis.jpg

The one exhibit had a Wilderness Explorer Guide talking to the guests. As you can see, Morgan is totally into everything she is saying. Gwen.... not so much. Wilderness Explorer_Boar.jpg

We explored every nook and cranny of this area! Even went around in a circle in this effort. But it was very nice and relaxing way to start a park instead of Rushing for fast passes for something. We headed on.

Not much farther along we came across the Wilderness Explorer Sign Up station. I knew that we wanted to try this, this trip. So, we stopped and got signed up! They have a cute little spiel that they do with W signing and Caw Caw-ing.

Here the girls are taking the Oath.
Wilderness Explorers_Sign Up.jpg

Wilderness Explorers.jpg

And then same Caw Caw-ing...
Wilderness Explorer_Caw Caw.jpg

The idea is that you find stations around the park, complete some sort of task or questions or something and then you get a patch aka a sticker. Morgan took this VERY seriously. Gwen enjoyed it for about 2 stops and then was over it. Morgan also really loves animals, so this was right up her alley.

Morgan really taking a close look at her book.

Wilderness Explorers_Reading.jpg

So, once signed up, we stopped the outdoor store right next to it with a nice lady who had pins to trade. The girls looked and looked and looked and then..... decided they didn't want to trade. So, we moved on.

Shortly after that we ran into this guy...
Tarzan.jpg

The girls wanted NOTHING to do with meeting him. So, I had to settle for this photo of some strangers kid getting an autograph. (Although, he is cute).

We found our first kiosk for Wilderness Explorers with this lovely lady talking about birds.
Wilderness Explorer_Teeth.jpg

The talked to them a bit about why the birds beaks are shaped the way they are and what they eat, then gave them a sticker.

After this, we needed to really start and make our way back to Africa... We had fast passes to use!

Hello there! I just found your report. I have done the full Princess meet & greet collection three times now. It doesn't seem like a WDW trip without doing it!

I would love to see all the pics of the Princesses! We made a photobook with all of the princesses. It has taken us 3 trips to collect all of them! (I will have more on that later as well!)

Day Four: Animal Kingdom - Part Two

We went through the Africa Marker.
Africa Gate.jpg

And we headed over to Kilimanjaro Safari. Once we got back to the entrance we found the longest line for the Fastpasses!!! And no wait for Stand By. There was even a cast member out front trying to lure people from the fastness line into the regular line! I quickly took out my phone and looked to see if I could change my fast pass. I was able to switch it to a Finding Nemo Show time. I set that up and off we went in the regular line! This was not the last time we were able to do this. It seemed like, as long as you make the change during the window you were able to make a change. This worked out great for us a couple times!

We went through the que line in no time. We ended up behind a nice couple who were serious pin traders. They were very nice with the girls and tried to engage the girls into trading. They were very nice and let them pick. But yet again the girls weren't really interested in trading. I am pretty sure the couple HAS to been on these boards but I didn't ask. :confused3

Off we went on our ride. It seemed like all of the animals this time all had there backs to us. Needless to say, there were a lot of butt jokes...

Your first butt pic.... Zebra Butt.. Hee Hee...Zebra Butt.jpg

We saw a baby Rhino! So cute!
Rhino.jpg

And Mama Rhino Butt!
Rhino Butt.jpg

Like I said before Morgan was very much into the Wilderness Explorer Book. She was studying to see what she needed to do/find on the ride.
Morgan Book.jpg

Flamingos!
Flamingos.jpg

One of Morgan's favorite Animals, Cheeta.
Cheeta.jpg

My little cutie pie!
Gwen.jpg

And a Baby Elephant!
Baby Elephant.jpg

And one last Butt... HIPPO BUTT!!
Hippo Butt.jpg

So to summarize our ride, we saw babies and butts. It was a great ride. No animals crazy close but still a good drive through the jungle.

We exited the ride and just "HAD" to find the Wilderness Explorer Guide to get Morgan's Badge. He asked a question, that I didn't even know the answer to. But he helped us along and gave us our stamps. After all badges were awarded we went to find a bathroom for a potty break.

Next up the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail!

Our son, Jimmy was 4 when we went to Disney World last time. He absolutely loved the Wilderness Explorers program. The only thing that would make it better is if they gave out a big button or something for finishing the whole book. It was a little anti-climactic to get our final badge and then that was it!!

It was a little anti-climactic to get our final badge and then that was it!!

That is so true. Although, I think that is the adult in us. My girls didn't seem to care. But we also didn't "finish" collecting all of our stickers either. I was told I had to save the books for next time!

So I left off as we were exiting the Safari, and headed to the trails. I will apologize, I didn't take very many photos. And apparently didn't take any photos of the cute little baby gorillas!!! What was a thinking? Probably thinking that I was getting hungry.

Anyway, Morgan was taking her Wilderness Explorer book seriously. The first items asked her what the rock said.

Beware.jpg

We took our time, enjoying the trail and answering the needed questions! I particularly liked the inside area with these nuggets of details. There were naked mole rats in here, which my girls love for some reason.
Sign.jpgDesk.jpg

Part of the trail was in the bird watching area, where Morgan needed to find 5 different birds or something.

Birds.jpg

By now, Gwen was hungry and tired. She was soon over all the birds. She sat in the stroller and had a snack while Morgan birdwatcher.

But then they found this.
Fish.jpg Fish.jpg

They really enjoyed this view of the fish.

We were all getting hungry. And then we came across the Baby Gorillas! They were so cute! One of the baby gorillas was pounding his chest like his daddy would. It was so adorable. I tried to get it on video but was not the super adorable parts.

We watched for awhile and then headed out. Gwen needed to use the rest room and I wanted to grab lunch before it got to busy. And i wanted to check out the Harambe Market area. (I think that is the name)

So, we headed that way. Stopped for a short minute to enjoy these guys.
Street Performers.jpg

And then headed, here for lunch!
Harambe Market.jpg
I loved this area. It was so nicely themed.

Andy and I shared an order of Tikka Masala. Which turned out to be small but we had reservations at BOMA tonight so we figured it was for the best. It was good but not the best Tikka Masala we have had. We love Indian, I said it was beginner Tikka. If you have never had it before, it's a good first try of it. Morgan had a power box. And then Gwen ordered Corn Dog Kids meal. She didn't like the corn breading on it. There was a bit of curry or something. Andy I pealed it of for her and ate it. It was good! I almost went up and got an adult sausage corn dog but we decided against it.

I also got a Reef Donkey APA. It was good but nothing special.

I wanted to check out the Marketplace store before we headed to our next fast passes. I had seen all of the fun items they had in there. We let the girls both pick a treat. Morgan hemmed and hawed FOREVER on what to get. She finally decided on a cookie and Gwen went for a GIANT lollipop. I purchased Flame Tree BBQ rub, Berber Spiced popcorn & some african coffee beans for my sister since she dropped us off and was picking us up at the airport. I loved the special things they had in here. The bug dummies so cute! I wish I had take pictures, but I was too busy shopping!

After lunch, we needed to head over to Everest for our fast passes. This is the first trip that Morgan was going to be tall enough to ride. And she has loved rollercoasters so far, so I thought for sure she would love it. But she kept saying it was too tall. But I made her try.

Everset.jpg

So, we headed over. Morgan fretting and Gwen saying that she WANTED to go on it. I was pretty sure Gwen was too short. But we figured we would give it a try. The CM measured Gwen and she was too short. They gave her a forever fast pass, though! It basically said I was this age when I could ride Everest. And it would get her on in the fastness line. I thought this was such a nice little touch! Hopefully I can save it and remember where I saved it when it's time to go again.

I took Morgan on while Andy waited with Gwen. I though for sure Morgan would like it after we went on..... Well, not so much... She rode the whole thing with her head in her lap. :( #momfail

Andy wanted to try it out too, So once we came out (slightly traumatized) Andy went in by himself while we waited. While we waited they enjoyed there treats from the store.

Morgan and her cookie. I think it was a parrot or bird of some sort. You can see in this pic the red face from crying and the drama I put her through. Ugh.
Morgan's cookie.jpg

And then Gwen with her Lolllipop. I said it was as big as her head!
Gwen's Lolippop.jpg

While they enjoyed there treats, I figured I would get a "treat" for myself too. So, I pushed the double stroller over to the Warung Outpost for a drink. Andy came out of the ride and met us there. I got a beer of some sort and then morgan wanted a frozen lemonade. She did look hot. So we grabbed our goods and headed out. Leaving the dramatic Everest behind Morgan. Sigh.

Next up one of my favorites... The Lion King Show!

On our way over to see the Lion King we pit stopped at the Tree of Life.

Tree Of Life.jpg

Andy took a bunch of photos of the tree but deleted them! Oh well...

We hadn't done the Bug's Life Show, so I said we should give it a shot. Morgan wasn't sure after Everest but I said it would be ok. (not really knowing...)

While we waited, Gwen decided she had to go to the bathroom. Sigh. I told her she needed to wait as they were opening the doors to the show area.

The ladies with there bug glasses.

Bugs Life.jpg

So, the verdict was, that they liked it but didn't love it. They were grossed out and frightened but it was enough that they could handle it. They were "big" kids now, as Gwen said as they left. Not a Saucier favorite, but fun still.

We headed over to the new Lion King Stage. This new location makes so much more sense. It should be in Africa. We had fast passes for this, so we were let in before the main group. I was hoping they would ask the girls to dance, since we were in the front-isa area.

I just love this show!
Lion King.jpg
The costumes...

The first time we went, little Gwen just loved this guy...
Flame Thrower_02.jpg Flame Thrower.jpg

She talked about it for weeks after. She just clapped and clapped and clapped. it was so cute.

When it came time for the finale and when they ask the kids to come out and dance with the performers. They did ask the girls to go! Did they go? ..... Nope! They are so shy. We sat to a nice couple that tried to help get the girls out there but they just weren't having it. They had said that there kids were all grown! They enjoyed talking with the girls. Probably remembering when there kids were little. Andy said that would but us one day. :)

Finale.jpg

After the show, we had just one LAST thing we HAD to do!

Attachments

• Flame Thrower.jpg
    Flame Thrower.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 0
Pochantas!!!

She was on our hit list for the last princesses that we needed to met. So, we referred to the map to figure out where she was. And let me tell you, she is not easy to find! There is still a lot of construction going on at Animal Kingdom, which may not help. We were probably standing 50 feet from her, but we had to walk down and around and around and around to get to the line area. We got over there, and the CM said that it would be 45 min wait. But since we was on our "list" we decided we just HAD to wait. I think he was beefing it up to scare some folks away, it didn't take quiet that long. Maybe 20 minutes...

But soon we were meeting this lovely lady!

She was very gracious and soft spoken. I am again, not sure what they talked to her about but there was a conversation between them. Gwen is soon excited.
Pocha_signing.jpg

There first version of the photo.
Pocha_02.jpg

And then this one... Gwen is ready to explode!
Pocha.jpg

So, with one more Princess down we only had a little bit of time left before we needed to leave for our dinner reservations. What did the girls want to do? .... Sigh...... Play in the boneyard play area....

So, we headed over to Dinoland. I have no pictures in this area, because, well, I hate it. It's a playground. We can go to a playground anywhere... In my opinion, at least. But, Andy discovered something wonderful over that way!

Buffalo Chicken Waffle Sandwich!!!
Buffalo Chicken and Waffles.jpg
Andy and I split one. It was a snack credit. It was fantastic! I would of had my own but we were just about to leave and eat dinner at Boma. So, I refrained.

We finished up in Dinoland and started to make our way to the exit. We had dinner reservations at Boma and we like to see the animals a bit before we eat. We had changed our reservations to 5:05 or something, as I wasn't sure we would make a whole day. We headed out and found the buses that go to Animal Kingdom. Last time we got off at the first stop and realized we were at the DVC section and had to walk over. Which wasn't horrible but we were tired and hungry. So, this time we knew to get off on the second stop!

We checked out the animals first. We saw some Giraffes! We missed them on the safari today which was perfect. The CM standing out there talked with us about the Giraffe's since Morgan had on her Giraffe shirt. Then we headed inside to eat so food! BOMA.jpg

I have no pictures of dinner. The place was EMPTY! I couldn't believe it. Last time it was crazy busy. It slowly filled up as we were there but it was still no where as busy! We ALL love this place. Morgan eats her weight in the beef they have and then loads up on fruit. She is in heaven. On our first trip, she loved it and talked about it all the time. Which I just love. Gwen enjoyed more of the pedestrian/kid food. Mac n Cheese, corn dogs and fruit. Andy and I loooooove all of it. The meat, the soups, the sets. So good. I had a couple bowls of the seafood curry. It was so good.

I have to say our waitress was not good. We ordered sodas and then Andy and I shared a Wine Flight. And we needed more Soda and she was no where to be found. We had to flag her down. We ate and ate and ate. Then finally moved to dessert. Morgan always wants to try the zebra domes but sadly, with alcohol in them, we don't let her. The girls both picked some deserts and I had another bowl of Seafood Curry instead of dessert. ;) Finally, we were fully stuffed. Aaaaannnnddd.... our waitress was no where to be found again! The girls were tired and getting crabby. I wanted to check out the pool area here. So, I took the girls to check it out while Andy waited for the check. We checked out the pool and then headed to the gift shop. I was hoping for BOMA spices as well. No such luck.

Andy waited and waited for the waitress. Finally she flagged her down, settled the check and met us in the gift shop. We headed back to the hotel via, the bus to Magic Kingdom and then the boat. We were all glad to be back at the hotel and were all beat! It was a fun day but an exhausting day!

Tomorrow was a Magic Kingdom Day! And our fireworks Night!

Attachments

• Poca_Signing.jpg
    Poca_Signing.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 2
And i wanted to check out the Harambe Market area. (I think that is the name)
This is where I hope to eat lunch on our AK day in Nov. We walked around and looked at menus last Nov. but it was early and they weren't open yet; by the time they opened we were closer to Flame Tree so we ate there :(

We hadn't done the Bug's Life Show
We haven't done this in years! Also on my list for Nov. DS10 doesn't even remember it; I thin he was 2 last time we did it.
So, we headed over to Dinoland. I have no pictures in this area, because, well, I hate it
LMAO I feel the same way! I was SO glad when my kids outgrew the Boneyard. It always felt like a waste of time to me, even though on the other hand it helped the kids unwind and let off steam.

I love Gwen's exploding with excitement face meeting Pocahontas!! :) SO cute!

What a disappointment about the girls not wanting to get up and dance at FOTLK. My son would be the exact same way. I love when he gets picked for things and he is almost always too shy to get up and do it. I'm sure there will be more opportunities though! :)

I love Gwen's exploding with excitement face meeting Pocahontas!! :) SO cute!

I know. When we got back to the hotel that night and I saw the pic, I couldn't believe how big her smile was! I am trying to savor this, before it is gone.

This is Morgan from our very first trip. Princess Aurora was her favorite...
Aurora.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter