We Ate WDW! 10 Days on Free DDP with LOTS of PHOTOS!! COMPLETED!

Can anyone help? Someone posted choc/coconut Mickey treat, but they didn't know what it was called and where you can get them. Does anyone know? They said it was like a mounds w/cocount filling but they did say it was shaped like a Mickey head.

Can anyone help? Someone posted choc/coconut Mickey treat, but they didn't know what it was called and where you can get them. Does anyone know? They said it was like a mounds w/cocount filling but they did say it was shaped like a Mickey head.

I've never seen this but maybe Goofy's Candy Company at the Marketplace. :confused3

When are you leaving Hayley? We are leaving Friday the 22nd!:woohoo: We are driving. We will be at Disney POP Sat the 23rd around 3 pm! We start our vacation at the Beach Club the next day w/ free dining. We check out of BC the 31st and check into POR. Free dining ends the 31st at midnight. Anything that is a must at POR or BC?

If you see a large family w/7 kids ranging from 20 to 1 1/2 then you have found us! We have the advantage your face has been plastered on this site!:rotfl:

"Look Dave, that is the famous Haley & Els, the famous food critiques!":laughing:

The Mickey Coconut heads are packaged in a box and sold in most resort gift shops along with the World of Disney shop at DTD.

We are leaving tomorrow for the airport, and flying on Thursday morning from the UK. We should arrive in Orlando around 2.30pm (Orlando time) after a 9 hour flight :laughing:

Please do say hi if you see us! I will have to carry a little notebook around to make sure I get all the DISers' names right when I get back and write my TR :teeth:

I have heard from Pooh's Honey Pot and her fab trippie that the Magic Cookie Bar in POR is worth trying ;)

Have fun!! Maybe we will bump into you in the parks. I never posted our dining reservations, but when I looked for people who had the same day, there was no one!:rolleyes: That's when I saw your name on one of the Restaurants.

Can't wait!!! Hopefully all my packing will be done today!

WOULD WE EAT HERE AGAIN? Definately, it's the only buffet down on our 'repeats' list for next year and we're really looking forward![/QUOTE]

The Beirgarten is one of our must do's for a buffet too. Both you and your boyfriend look so happy, very cute couple.

Thanks for these updates, they help me prepare for my upcoming trip.

I will say that I have read many reviews about how great BOMA is and I will side more with Els, not that great :confused3

You buy them in a box (or at least thats how my DBF buys them) I'm pretty sure he found them at our resort gift shop and at the Candy shop in MK...

Just finished your DTR...Loved it...please say that you are doing one for the recent trip? And if so, where can I find it???

Hayley I am planning on eating at RR next May and having the Chowder , after seeing your review of it before I knew I had to try it !!

are you guys back yet??? it was so neat seeing you guys while we were there. hope you had a great trip!!! :goodvibes

Hi Punkin! I'm back!! It was so good to see you, and so funny that you guys got seated at the table next to us!

My new review will be HERE, but I haven't started yet since we don't get connected to the net at home until Wednesday :)

YAY Hayley, you are getting married, and it's not that far away really, you must be so excited!!!! I can't believe you already know where you are getting married and everything! I can't wait to read your TR from this vacation, I bet it's awesome. Have you finished your other TR yet? I am still doing mine, now you have two to complete, plus a planning journal...;)

i can't believe how many people have read this food review so far! its got to be one of the most popular on these boards! it must just be the way you write them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter