• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We ate HOW much?? 10 days of total gluttony at WDW, with pics! UPDATE 9/2/12!

Loving the trip report, I'm still in the via Napoli review. I'm from Italy, I live near the Slovenian border, also way up north. Love to know we are from "near" places, I think Vienna is a 4 hours drive from here!
Saluti!

Buon giorno, amica! ;)

It's so nice to "meet" someone from close to where my family originated. Where I live, most of the Italian-American people I know have families that originated in southern Italy, like Naples, Calabria and Sicily. It's rare I meet someone from way up north, unless of course I am in Italy at WDW! :rotfl2:

Just read through all 12 pages of your review and I have loved every second of it! Really helping me figure out where I want to eat for our first trip to the world in Oct. 2013, Thank you!

You're very welcome! I know how overwhelming it can be when planning your first trip, and seeing all the different restaurants at WDW. The first time we went as a family was in 2008, for 5 nights, and everything looked so good. But, we were more focused on character meals so that made it a little easier. Now we are narrowing it down a little more each time, we have some faves we will go to again, and then try some we have not yet tried.

Hi Bonnie! I'm getting caught up with your DR.... there are so many things that caught my eye like the veggie sandwich at the Plaza Restaurant. If I had known it was that awesome looking I would definitely have ordered that last week. Also, I really, really need to book Biergarten since I owe my DH a lunch there. What's not to love.... German food, beer, and live entertainment! (Do they have the band for lunch?? Not sure. :confused3)

I agree with you about the Cali Grill pork tenderloin dish - the polenta and zinfandel reduction is wayyyy to salty.

I think the band is there at some point in the afternoon during lunch. I do remember a sign by the podium when I checked us in, that informed you of the band's showtimes. I seem to remember one or 2 in the afternoon during lunch. The food and beer are worth it though, believe me! :thumbsup2

Loving your reviews! We will be eating dinner @ Biergarten on our upcoming trip and I am glad we are! I am looking forward to your Chef Mickey's breakfast review!!!

You will love Biergarten! Chef Mickey's is nice too, we still like it there. More details will be in my review though. ;)

Hi everyone!! I’m here to continue my dining report, with Sci-Fi lunch! :banana:

We arrived early to Sci-Fi, and we had a 12:40pm ADR. The CM at the podium told me we would probably be seated closer to our ADR time, but we were OK with waiting…we expected to wait, just figured that with getting there early we would sit down closer to the actual ADR time. Well, within 10 minutes we were at our tables! We were a party of 10, and the car tables seat 6, so they put 6 of us at one car and 4 at the adjacent car. We decided to allow all 4 kids to sit together, since the table was right next to ours and we could all keep an eye on them. They were in the first 2 rows of their “car” and they felt so grown up! They behaved very well throughout the meal, and just came over to us if they had a question or anything.

***Side note…when Eric, the boys and I were at Yachtsman Steakhouse toward the beginning of our WDW trip, there was a couple sitting at a nearby table, probably in their 50s or 60s, who came over to us on their way out to tell us how well behaved Philip and Jonathan were…and we were already eating our entrees when this happened! We were so proud of them, and we made a big deal over it to them. I love compliments like that…and it happens often, so we feel very lucky to have such well behaved children. We do bring them just about everywhere with us, since they were babies, so that is how they learned to behave in restaurants…they just don’t remember a time when they did not go to restaurants with us! :goodvibes

OK, now to continue…

At Sci-Fi, it is pretty dark (because they show old Sci-Fi movie clips…NONE of which are scary so this place is very kid-friendly!), but the table has these little lights so you can read the menu. All the adults decided to get burgers (we hadn’t had burgers on the trip, except for me at the Dolphin once when I got a kids’ burger for lunch at Picabu), but Eric was the unique one who ended up ordering their newer picnic burger. This is the one that had 2 sliced hot dogs on top of it…Eric loved this!

c7f1ce5f.jpg

I had the traditional burger, with Swiss cheese (they give you a choice of Swiss or cheddar), mushrooms and bacon. I got the fries with it. This was delicious, I think even better than the last time we had gone there in 2010, and we loved it back then too. I ate the whole thing, and I had a vanilla diet coke to go with it. The waiter did inform me that the vanilla syrup has sugar in it, but I already knew that. It’s good though that they tell you this when you order it with diet coke, in case someone is diabetic (like my father) and can’t have the sugar syrup. Here’s a pic of my lunch:

2499813e.jpg

The kids enjoyed some burgers too. This was the first time my parents, sister, nieces, and my sister’s boyfriend ate at Sci-Fi, and they all absolutely loved it. My mom is extremely picky about her burgers (she’s not much of a burger person, but it has to be EXCELLENT for her to like it), and she really loved the burger. In fact, there is just one place at home (a diner) where she will even order a burger, that’s how picky she is with them. And she was so glad she had it at Sci-Fi. My dad loves burgers, but he’s not crazy about the McDonald’s type…he would rather have one like they serve at a good Brooklyn diner, or at a Red Robin, to give you an idea. He loved the burger at Sci-Fi too.

Everybody agreed that this was the perfect place for lunch. We all left very full and very happy. I loved this place back in 2010, but I think it is even better now. We will definitely be returning again in 2014! :thumbsup2

This lunch cost $57.06 for me, Eric and the boys, including tax, gratuity, and after applying the TiW 20% discount. Our party of 10 saved a total of $29.47 on this meal by using the TiW card. This lunch was excellent and worth the price!

Next up: dinner at 50s Prime Time Café…did my parents think it really felt like someone’s house in the 1950s? Were they disappointed? Stay tuned to find out… :happytv:

I’m back yet again…this time to review 50s Prime Time Café dinner!

We had an ADR at 5:40pm for 50s PT. However, while taking an afternoon break that day, my sister, her boyfriend and my parents took my nieces to the pool at their hotel (Dolphin). Eric, the boys and I went back to the villa and rested. Anyway, when they went back to their rooms, my sister could not get into her room. Neither of the keys worked. There was a problem with the battery and the manager had to call the engineer and see if they could let them in. I wrote about this in my trip report. Anyway, to make a long story short, the hotel called 50s PT and it was no problem for us to be late to our ADR since we notified them and it was circumstances beyond anyone’s control.

Eric, the boys and I arrived at the restaurant a little before 6pm to meet the rest of the family, and they were already there, beginning to enjoy some cocktails in the Tune In Lounge (they needed it after that ordeal at the Dolphin!). I checked us in, and we were seated about 5-10 minutes later. We expected to wait a lot longer, since it was past our ADR time, and even though they were still accommodating us, we knew they probably had to give away our table and we expected a long wait. So, the fact that we had such a short wait was a bonus!

Our server was Jamie, and she was very nice. She told us the basic “rules”…no elbows on the table, no tattling, no dessert unless you finish your vegetables. Originally, I really wanted to try the fried chicken here (last time I went for lunch and had a sandwich which is not on the menu anymore), but I was so full after having the big burger at Sci-Fi for lunch, I couldn’t eat a huge meal. I wanted something lighter than fried chicken, but still something good. First I was looking at the poached salmon entrée. Then I was considering the Caesar salad with either chicken of salmon…no, I couldn’t only have a salad at 50s PT! My sister mentioned that she might just get the salad and crab cake from the appetizer menu, and BINGO! I decided to do the same thing! Yep, 2 appetizers instead of one entrée, one of them was a salad and I could handle a crab cake for sure. The salad is the iceberg lettuce wedge with bacon and blue cheese dressing. The crab cake comes with these thin onion strings on top (I didn't eat all the onion strings though). Both were fantastic, out of this world! And, the perfect size for my smaller appetite that evening:

b00eb9ca.jpg

60708062.jpg

My father had the pot roast and he really loved it (you can see part of it in the pic of my crab cake ;) ). He also wanted to try the onion rings appetizer, but it was for two so he knew it would be big. We all decided we would have some, so we ordered it and shared it. The onion rings were delicious, but I forgot to take a pic, sorry. They were large, crispy and not greasy. I only had one…normally I would have more, but I wasn’t in the mood for too many, plus the crab cake came with the little onion strings and I didn’t want to overdo it.
Eric ended up with the chicken pot pie again, and he enjoyed it just as much as last time we were there in 2010. I was hoping Eric would get the fried chicken so I could taste just one bite, but he didn’t. Oh well, I guess I will have to try it next time but not the same day as such a big lunch. My sister’s boyfriend had the pot pie too, and he loved it. My mom had the salmon Caesar salad and she said it was delicious. The kids also enjoyed their food, but I forgot what they ordered! :rotfl2:

And once again, I was able to get a vanilla diet coke. Jamie did inform us that the vanilla syrup has sugar in it, just as the waiter told us at Sci-Fi. By the way, you get free refills on vanilla or cherry coke! All of us were too full to order dessert. Jamie came back to the table to start clearing the plates, and I told her that Eric and my dad had their elbows on the table. She made fun of me, and said loudly, “TATTLE TALE, TATTLE TALE, NO ONE LIKES A TATTLE TALE!” :laughing: It was funny. But I must admit, the antics were funnier last time we were there, and there were much more of them. I guess it depends on hitting the place at just the right time, and the way people at your table behave…and whether or not they get caught! We still had an awesome time though, and the antics didn’t make or break the meal, that’s for sure. As for my parents, they were very happy we went there. They recognized a lot of the decorative items and said that most of it was very true to the times. They said that even the table was the exact same type of table people used to have in their houses when they were little, back in the 1950s! They had been looking forward to going to 50s PT since Eric and I told them about it in 2010!

This dinner cost Eric, me and the boys $66.39, including tax and gratuity, and after applying the TiW discount. For the whole party of 10, the TiW card saved $33.11 on food, and $1.20 on a drink (I think someone got a beer). Not expensive at all for a TS dinner at WDW!! 50s PT is definitely one of the less expensive restaurants at WDW, but the food is so good. And they offer a nice variety of foods, so please don’t think you have to eat heavy greasy foods there. You can order one of the lighter options, or do what my sister and I did and have a couple of appetizers. The atmosphere is awesome, and the place is just so much fun. They show old 1950s TV clips on small TVs all over the restaurant, and my dad said they look just like the TVs they had back then, size and all.

This was an excellent dinner, and worth the price for sure. I think it is a bargain compared to other WDW restaurants, especially since it is a place that can be very entertaining, and the atmosphere is so unique. We will definitely be back again! :thumbsup2

Up next: Crystal Palace breakfast…is it as good as it was 2 years ago? Stay tuned… :happytv:

I absolutely love that you're reviewing the places where I've made ADR's! :). We're eating an early dinner at Sci-Fi. My kids are excited about sitting in the cars, and I figured my husband and son would love the Sci-Fi movie clips.

I also went ahead and grabbed a Kona breakfast ADR! I couldn't resist the call of the Tonga Toast and pressed coffee. Mmmm.

Reading your Sci-fi review made DD and I crave the a Burger, so we are going to our favorite Burger place (Kincards) here in Fort Worth. We are off to get a double FRIED Burger and Onion Rings and F.F. Combo.. See ya later. OH - Thanks for the reviews, we are enjoying them. Just have to take breaks and go eat everytime we read your posts. :rotfl:

I absolutely love that you're reviewing the places where I've made ADR's! :). We're eating an early dinner at Sci-Fi. My kids are excited about sitting in the cars, and I figured my husband and son would love the Sci-Fi movie clips.

I also went ahead and grabbed a Kona breakfast ADR! I couldn't resist the call of the Tonga Toast and pressed coffee. Mmmm.

Ahh yes, the call of the Tonga Toast and pressed coffee...it really gets you! Eric and I go back to work on Tuesday :headache: so tomorrow I am making french toast (hmm, maybe I should stuff it with some banana! :banana:), and we are having some Kona coffee in our French press. You will not be disappointed in your choices...the atmosphere at Sci-Fi is great but the food is really great too! :thumbsup2

Enjoying all your reviews :)

Thanks! ;)

Love reading your reviews! Thank you for sharing! :)

My pleasure...it helps me relive the trip! :goodvibes

Reading your Sci-fi review made DD and I crave the a Burger, so we are going to our favorite Burger place (Kincards) here in Fort Worth. We are off to get a double FRIED Burger and Onion Rings and F.F. Combo.. See ya later. OH - Thanks for the reviews, we are enjoying them. Just have to take breaks and go eat everytime we read your posts. :rotfl:

Oh my...I bet the burgers in Texas are the BEST!! In fact, I'm sure anything with beef in it is amazing there. I have never been to Texas...maybe one of these days we should go there and take a cruise out of Galveston! ;) Fried burgers with onion rings sound awesome. I also get hungry when I am writing my reviews and see the pics...what fond memories of all the food! :goodvibes

When you go to Sci-Fi, ask for Sarah. She is from England - she is wonderful and be sure to tell her I recommended her. Have a Magical Vacation. :cool1: I have been recommending her for the past 3 years.

I just love your reviews! I get so excited when a new one comes out! :cloud9:and you are eating at alot of the places i want to go to, so it is very helpfull! Thanks so much for your in depth reviews!! :worship:

I just love your reviews! I get so excited when a new one comes out! :cloud9:and you are eating at alot of the places i want to go to, so it is very helpfull! Thanks so much for your in depth reviews!! :worship:

Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying my reviews. It's a lot of fun trying to figure out where to eat and then making the ADRs for your trip. :)

Oh my just got caught up with all your reviews! I was WAY behind!

I'm SO happy that you came back and reported such a good dining experience at Via Napoli. DH keeps asking me, "Are you sure you want to go there?" whenever we talk about our plans. So i'm excited to show him your review when he gets home from work. I was actually thinking about getting either that pizza or the margharita pizza...but my your sure does look delicious and fresh!

You're making me so jealous that I can't enjoy breakfast at Kona Cafe this trip. As you already know, DH hates 'wasting' dining credits on breakfast place, but i'd do anything right now for that Tonga Toast and Kona coffee! Have you ever tried Jamaican Blue Coffee? The good stuff, not the blend? It is amazing! We had some on our honeymoon and it was delicious! We were only able to bring home one pound of coffee because it was SO expensive but totally worth it.

I'm also glad to hear that Sci Fi is still good! Their burgers were amazing in 2010, so i'm glad nothing has changed for this upcoming trip. I was also debating between this place and 50's PTC for my mom, but ultimately chose Sci Fi. Does the bar area at PTC have the theming like the restaurant? Maybe we can go grab a drink at the bar to at least show my mom what the place looks like and if she decides to ever come with us again , we can eat there next time!

Just showed DH your review and he's excited now that you gave it such a rave review...or it could be that it's almost dinner time and he's hungry! :rotfl: Now we just need to figure out how it will work with the Deluxe Dining Plan and what size pizza we'll be able to get..

Loved reading your Sci-Fi and 50's PT reviews - two of our favorites! I never get anything other than the burger at Sci-Fi now since I've tried one of the sandwiches in the past and it wasn't that great! They do know how to do burgers good! :thumbsup2

I've ordered that bleu cheese wedge salad at 50s PT several times and love it! A couple times I've just ordered the salad with a side of green beans or a side of mashed potatoes and called it a meal when I've not been that hungry.

And how awesome that your boys received such compliments! It is a reflection of great parenting! :goodvibes

Oh my just got caught up with all your reviews! I was WAY behind!

I'm SO happy that you came back and reported such a good dining experience at Via Napoli. DH keeps asking me, "Are you sure you want to go there?" whenever we talk about our plans. So i'm excited to show him your review when he gets home from work. I was actually thinking about getting either that pizza or the margharita pizza...but my your sure does look delicious and fresh!

You're making me so jealous that I can't enjoy breakfast at Kona Cafe this trip. As you already know, DH hates 'wasting' dining credits on breakfast place, but i'd do anything right now for that Tonga Toast and Kona coffee! Have you ever tried Jamaican Blue Coffee? The good stuff, not the blend? It is amazing! We had some on our honeymoon and it was delicious! We were only able to bring home one pound of coffee because it was SO expensive but totally worth it.

I'm also glad to hear that Sci Fi is still good! Their burgers were amazing in 2010, so i'm glad nothing has changed for this upcoming trip. I was also debating between this place and 50's PTC for my mom, but ultimately chose Sci Fi. Does the bar area at PTC have the theming like the restaurant? Maybe we can go grab a drink at the bar to at least show my mom what the place looks like and if she decides to ever come with us again , we can eat there next time!

Yes, I have had Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, and the 100%, not the blend! It is amazing!!! And yes, very expensive but worth it. Eric loves it too. But our favorite is still 100% Kona coffee. My sister's favorite is Blue Mountain.

Sci-Fi is still good! :thumbsup2 And I'm glad you enjoyed my Via Napoli review...seriously, I tell people that if I liked the pizza there, everyone probably would! I am such a pizza snob, I have had a lot that has disappointed me...even some here in NY, but Via Napoli was excellent!

Loved reading your Sci-Fi and 50's PT reviews - two of our favorites! I never get anything other than the burger at Sci-Fi now since I've tried one of the sandwiches in the past and it wasn't that great! They do know how to do burgers good! :thumbsup2

I've ordered that bleu cheese wedge salad at 50s PT several times and love it! A couple times I've just ordered the salad with a side of green beans or a side of mashed potatoes and called it a meal when I've not been that hungry.

And how awesome that your boys received such compliments! It is a reflection of great parenting! :goodvibes

Thank you for that compliment about parenting! A lot of people ask me how I get my kids to behave in public (and believe me, they're definitely NOT perfect!), and I just tell them that it takes a lot of hard work and dedication. The boys are everything to us, our whole world! We hardly do anything without them, and Eric and I love it this way. Wouldn't trade it for anything in the world, and we are trying to enjoy every single second we have with them, since it won't be too many years from now that they will want to be with their friends more than with us. Time goes way too fast to waste time going out all the time without them...we will have time to do that when they get older and start hanging out with friends more. ;)

Yes, I have had Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, and the 100%, not the blend! It is amazing!!! And yes, very expensive but worth it. Eric loves it too. But our favorite is still 100% Kona coffee. My sister's favorite is Blue Mountain.

Sci-Fi is still good! :thumbsup2 And I'm glad you enjoyed my Via Napoli review...seriously, I tell people that if I liked the pizza there, everyone probably would! I am such a pizza snob, I have had a lot that has disappointed me...even some here in NY, but Via Napoli was excellent!

I told him you were a pizza snob and to trust you since you know what you're talking about so he's going with it!

Hope your week hasn't been too extremely hectic. It's almost Friday! :)

I don't even know if anyone is still subscribed to this thread, but I have to apologize to all of you...I have not been on the DIS for nearly 5 months now, and I have really missed it. :guilty:

First off, nothing earth shattering has happened...well no one was hurt at least. Let me explain...

At the end of September, things got very hectic. It began when my lower back went out and I missed 2 days of work. I was only in pain for about 3 days, but it was very intense. I went to the doctor and got some muscle relaxers, went to my physical therapist and things returned back to normal a lot quicker than I thought they would. This was after apple picking and carrying tons of apples (DH was working so he couldn't come with us, so it was me and the boys with my parents, sister, nieces, and friends). I also kept lifting my friend's 2-year-old son (couldn't help myself...he's so cute!), which also didn't help. Yes, all the things I'm not supposed to do and I was reminded why the hard way.

After that, things started moving quickly with the planning for SING, the show I run at my school. All of that began in October. Then Hurricane Sandy came up here...thank goodness we had no damage and everyone was safe. Schools were closed for a week, although we teachers had to go back that Friday to prepare for the return of students. At our house, we lost power and all phone service for 56 hours. My parents and sister are only 4 blocks away and lost power for 4 days but did get phone service back after 3 days.

Once we went back, it was catch-up time at work. Then the mayor announced that our week-long break (this week actually) would be cut short by 3 days because of missed instruction during the storm. :headache: While I am all for making up the days, this break is one that both students and teachers could really use to recuperate...but he had to make the days up before the state exam rather than in June because of course, numbers are everything. However, my theory is that if those children do not get proper break time in between, they may get more burned out before the test and not perform as well...just my 2 cents and all I'm going to say about that because it is what it is and at least we have a short week this week.

After all that, things got in full swing for the winter musical which I work on as well (hair and makeup). So I started doing trials for hair and makeup in November, and the musical was the second week of December (5 shows in 4 days!), as was Hanukkah so we were super busy. While I was at work one night working the musical, something horrible happened at my house. Our boiler malfunctioned...the valve that is supposed to automatically shut off the water never shut it off, and so water did not stop filling up and eventually went through the pipes and out the radiators. DH had been supervising at basketball game that evening at his school (he is the Athletic Director, in charge of the sports teams), and the boys went with him to see the game. When they arrived home, everything on the main level was soaking wet, and there was a gaping hole in the ceiling in the living room. The plaster from the ceiling was sitting on the loveseat. I found this out when I was on my way home from the show at 10:30 that night...my father had come to give me a ride home and told me what had happened. It was devastating to walk into that night.

As it turned out, home owner's insurance covered everything except the repair of the boiler itself. We had to get rid of all the furniture in the living room, all the carpet in the living room and bedrooms, and the indurance company brought in an expert to determine moisture levels. Then they brought in a demolition team to get rid of anything with moisture to prevent mold from growing. They tore out the living room and dining room ceilings, much of the walls in both rooms, the tile floors in the dining room and kitchen, carpet in the living room and bedrooms, and parts of the walls in the bedrooms. My kitchen and bathrooms were left intact, thank goodness for small favors. They brought in these huge dehumidifiers to dry everything else up, and we had to stay at my parents' house for a week while that was being done.

We spent Christmas break not being able to sit in the living room, all our possessions around us packed up in boxes, and waiting for our contractor to be able to work. He started right before the break, with sheet rocking the bedrooms first, as well as adding insulation. At least we were able to sleep in the house again once this was done and the dehumidifiers were taken out. Still, it was not relaxing at all.

The day we went back to work, the rest of the construction began. It took a couple of weeks, and there was dust everywhere you could imagine. Then it was time to put the place back together the rest of the way. We decided on hard wood floors in the dining room and living room, and ceramic tile in the kitchen and downstairs bathroom. Right now we are a little over 2 months after the initial flood, and our main level is completely finished except for hanging things back on the walls. The bedrooms are finished except for carpeting, which we have to order. DH and the boys are rearranging the basement, which had damage to the floor and some of the ceiling tiles. DH will re-tile the basement floor and replace the ceiling tiles.

In the middle of all of this SING happened. January is my busiest month at work because SING is the first weekend of February. It was crazy but also kind of cool because it seemed like every night I came home after working late, a lot more progress in the house was made.

It was so strange...we know so many people who were affected by the storm in October, and we felt so lucky not to have any damage. Then this happened...it feels very weird.

So here I am, feeling guilty for not being here for such a long time, but there is my explanation. I feel bad that I did not finish my dining reviews, but I hope I can find the time to do so even though it has been such a long time since I've been here. I hope everyone is well, I hope at least some people read this so that you all know I apologize for not finishing or being here, and I wish everyone the best!

P.S.--our cruise is on as scheduled on the Carnival Splendor in July...and in August I get to book our next Disney trip for July 2014!!!

Bonnie it's so great to hear from you! I thought a lot about you when you dropped off the radar and Sandy hit. Glad you didn't suffer storm damage but it sounds like you went through somethng equally traumatic.

I hope you have an uneventful cruise and that Carnival is good to you.

Bonnie it's so great to hear from you! I thought a lot about you when you dropped off the radar and Sandy hit. Glad you didn't suffer storm damage but it sounds like you went through somethng equally traumatic.

I hope you have an uneventful cruise and that Carnival is good to you.

Hello! Thanks so much! Yes, the damage in the house was very traumatic. It's strange...you go through a sort of grieving process when something like that happens, even when no one gets hurt and even though it is only things and things can be replaced. Still, I went through a period of anger, the blues and just wondering what we did to deserve what had happened. But thankfully I feel like the man upstairs provided and made things better than ever. They say that sometimes good comes out of bad...well now we have insulation and also they had found mold under the floor tile in the kitchen that we never would have known was even there. It was removed and now it is safe.

Oh and I didn't even mention above that in November we found out that our older one Philip is allergic to tree nuts and peanuts in addition to the shellfish allergy we already knew about. Poor baby tried one pecan for the first time the week before thanksgiving and had a reaction. Thank goodness not anaphylaxis but still it was scary for all of us. We have all adapted and it is not as difficult to live with as we thought. I know the cruise will be safe, as well as Disney.

Bonnie it's so great to see you on! I'm so happy that you and your family were fine through Sandy. :goodvibes Actually, I thought that it may have affected you and that's why you hadn't been on.

Wow so sorry about all the damage. What a nightmare. I remember living with my mom when she was remodeling her kitchen and the entire house was a dusty mess and that was only for 2 weeks! So I can't imagine what it's been like for.

Is your back doing better now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter