• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

WDW Commando Club

Tonite I PM'd a DisBoard friend, She is the holder of what IMO is the WDW Bible, I 'm not promising anything, I invited her to our thread, or she might say it's ok for me to give you the info, or we might not hear anything at all, any way is fine I respect her hard work and privacy so I won't do anything without her blessing:thumbsup2 As far as I know out of our 88 members, besides myself only 2 others know of what I am refering to (I could be wrong) This could change alot of your plans in a more fullfilling positive way:goodvibes

I know! :goodvibes:rotfl2::thumbsup2

Tonite I PM'd a DisBoard friend, She is the holder of what IMO is the WDW Bible, I 'm not promising anything, I invited her to our thread, or she might say it's ok for me to give you the info, or we might not hear anything at all, any way is fine I respect her hard work and privacy so I won't do anything without her blessing:thumbsup2 As far as I know out of our 88 members, besides myself only 2 others know of what I am refering to (I could be wrong) This could change alot of your plans in a more fullfilling positive way:goodvibes

i know!! :lmao: heck, im in it!!:lmao::lmao:

I don't *think* I am a commando anymore really?! I DO like to know which park, I do like to make at least one ADR for that park and maybe dinner ressies, I do have a rough idea of where we need to be (rope drop and what we want to do first). The kids mostly go with the flow but my DS(8) has ASD and I have learned to adapt to our kids needs (we may have to split up a few times for daredevil DS(5) and my son has some high anxiety).
In saying that we now have APs and I am 'hoping' I will slow down some more!
As long as we don't go with a newbie I should be fine (for some reason when someone has never been and they are visiting I tend to run amock with the schedule because it MUST be the BEST TRIP EVER for them! LOL):rotfl:

I don't *think* I am a commando anymore really?! I DO like to know which park, I do like to make at least one ADR for that park and maybe dinner ressies, I do have a rough idea of where we need to be (rope drop and what we want to do first). The kids mostly go with the flow but my DS(8) has ASD and I have learned to adapt to our kids needs (we may have to split up a few times for daredevil DS(5) and my son has some high anxiety).
As long as we don't go with a newbie I should be fine (for some reason when someone has never been and they are visiting I tend to run amock with the schedule because it MUST be the BEST TRIP EVER for them! LOL):rotfl:

i think you qualify!!!! never go with a newbie, they do destroy the entire time line of the process!!! when people ask to go with me, i tell them how to do there adrs (they argue with me) tell them to make there resis,(argue again) than i give them a map, pat them on there head and tell them to have at it bucko!!good luck!!:lmao: they come back, everything was full,we could eat any place. :laughing::laughing: we waited for an hour to ride dumbo.:laughing::laughing: we got there early, it was 10:30-11 am each day.:laughing::laughing:

Ooooh. sounds intriguing. :woohoo: i must know what it is...

:welcome: You are member #89. I don't mind if I have a newbie tag along on my trips, as long as they can keep up and not complain, if they start to slow me down, most likely they will not be with us the next day:thumbsup2

Yeah....we all want to know!!!! :yay: (I'm leaving on Friday and getting the commando plans in order!!!) ;)

Don't worry, No Commando left behind here, if I don't hear back in a few days we will get the info to you and stitchy in time for your trip:goodvibes

You might want to make sure you have enough ink in your printer it is like 30 pages long, and like 150 in index card form:thumbsup2

Don't worry, No Commando left behind here, if I don't hear back in a few days we will get the info to you and stitchy in time for your trip:goodvibes

You might want to make sure you have enough ink in your printer it is like 30 pages long, and like 150 in index card form:thumbsup2

Awesome!!! The printer is ready to go!!! :banana: (Now I just might have to take it into school and laminate it too.... :rolleyes1)

I suspected it when I first posted in this thread, based on my meticulous planning. But now, I'm sure.

I also post over at TGM a bit. I recently revised my trip plan, because I decided we didn't want to miss the Parade (whether it's Spectro or MSEP) and the regular Wishes fireworks. I posted the revised plan, and every response was that I was trying to do too much and I'd regret it.

I talked to my wife, and she agrees that the schedule I came up with makes sense with our kids. So, though I appreciate TGM's info, I guess that officially makes us Commandos. :D

Awesome!!! The printer is ready to go!!! :banana: (Now I just might have to take it into school and laminate it too.... :rolleyes1)

I don't know if you will get it laminate everything, it's a lot to take in:goodvibes, making Cliff notes might work.:confused3

I like to go through the proper channels, I highly respect all of her hard work that went into this, I'm sure you understand my position:cool1: Things are updated and takin off quite often so I would like to see everyone get the updated version:goodvibes

I suspected it when I first posted in this thread, based on my meticulous planning. But now, I'm sure.

I also post over at TGM a bit. I recently revised my trip plan, because I decided we didn't want to miss the Parade (whether it's Spectro or MSEP) and the regular Wishes fireworks. I posted the revised plan, and every response was that I was trying to do too much and I'd regret it.

I talked to my wife, and she agrees that the schedule I came up with makes sense with our kids. So, though I appreciate TGM's info, I guess that officially makes us Commandos. :D

I know exactly where you are coming from, that's the main reason why I started this thread:confused3 Why is it if you you want to achive more than someone else the plan is crap:confused3 If they are alittle lazy in their planning that's their problem , they should not try to hold you back with them. If you are in a more tight unit you can work as a team, and I know you heard me say it before but:

T- Together
E- EVERYONE:goodvibes
A- Achives
M-More

I don't know if you will get it laminate everything, it's a lot to take in:goodvibes, making Cliff notes might work.:confused3

I like to go through the proper channels, I highly respect all of her hard work that went into this, I'm sure you understand my position:cool1: Things are updated and takin off quite often so I would like to see everyone get the updated version:goodvibes

I completely understand... give us only what you can and what you feel comfortable sharing! :love: I would never want to step on anyone's toes... :goodvibes

For me, planning is a challenge - thrill of the hunt. A DISer friend and I tackled 3 parks all before lunch before our other teammates arrived in Orlando. We made a list of must do rides and hit each one. That did it for me! I knew that having a better than expected time was also doable with my kids. Why spend as much money as we do on our WDW trips and not have some kind of a plan? Sounds wasteful to me.

For me, planning is a challenge - thrill of the hunt. A DISer friend and I tackled 3 parks all before lunch before our other teammates arrived in Orlando. We made a list of must do rides and hit each one. That did it for me! I knew that having a better than expected time was also doable with my kids. Why spend as much money as we do on our WDW trips and not have some kind of a plan? Sounds wasteful to me.

I like your thinking, I don't have a million bucks or live close by where I can go when ever, so to me I like to try to get my monies worth and if I don't get everything done I gave it my best shot:goodvibes ( something to do next time) , One of my mottos is if you can do it at home you don't need to spend a mint to do it on vacation:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter