WDW Commando Club

I didn't know we were a M.A.S.H. unit...guess I'm the last word.

Why are we moving anyways? I know it usually closes at 250 pg. but we're we given marching orders or is this a preventive strike?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I didn't know we were a M.A.S.H. unit...guess I'm the last word.

Why are we moving anyways? I know it usually closes at 250 pg. but we're we given marching orders or is this a preventive strike?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Several of us, including our fearless leader, have been a part of thread closings over on the DisDads clubhouse. I've never figured out how these threads are closed.

Several of us, including our fearless leader, have been a part of thread closings over on the DisDads clubhouse. I've never figured out how these threads are closed.

This is true, I have no objections racing for the last word , as long as it's clean, remember everyone is welcome here (it's not just the Dads)

I've never been lucky enough to be last on the lasting boards, so it would be awesome to own the total here.

On an awesome note, my magic bands arrived last night. Hopefully, the kids stop playing with them, so I do not have to find out what happens when one is lost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!