Watching Fireworks from Poly Beach

Most of the time. On special event nights, they often block off the beach to Poly guests only, and have a large area for Club Level only. (NYE, July 4, etc.)

Most of the time. On special event nights, they often block off the beach to Poly guests only, and have a large area for Club Level only. (NYE, July 4, etc.)
We will be staying on property for three nights before our cruise, which will be the 4th of July. Guess I better look for some more options. Thank you for your help!!

We will be staying on property for three nights before our cruise, which will be the 4th of July. Guess I better look for some more options. Thank you for your help!!
July 3 and July 4, most of the main beach is restricted to Poly CL only. People stake out spots on the Luau beach starting very early in the day, and as it fills up they sometimes enforce Poly guests only.

July 3 and July 4, most of the main beach is restricted to Poly CL only. People stake out spots on the Luau beach starting very early in the day, and as it fills up they sometimes enforce Poly guests only.
I kind of had a feeling that may be the case, which I totally understand. Glad I asked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter