Washer/Dryers @ POR

danetter

DIS Veteran
Stayed at POR 2yrs ago but didn't do laundry there. Staying again there in 2wks and will more than likely be doing laundry this trip. We've stayed at Pop Century and ASMU before that we've done laundry with the most recent being at Pop last year. The dryers at Pop must not have been hot enough or something but it took over 3x to dry, and no, I didn't have too many clothes in as I had 3 loads in 3 different dryers. So my question is how are the dryers at POR?

All of the washers and dryers at Walt Disney World resorts can now be monitored on the internet. You check to see if a machine is available or how much time is left in its cycle all from your smart phone. Search for "http://www.laundryview.com/disneyworld/" chose you resort and location within the resort.

We find we can enjoy the pool while the wash is going and then drying. The dryers worked great on one cycle. :D

--Tim

I have used the laundry facilities at POR several times and have never had a problem. They were always close to a quiet pool so we had time to swim while doing laundry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter