Wait Times 400mins!!!

I think the longest we've waited in line was 90 minutes. When wait times get that long, you just load up your phone and wander through the Parks until you find something under an hour. By this point, most people are trying to get their 4th FP+ so it's total chaos in any line.

I waited 180 minutes for Kong at island of adventures. Biggest waste of time ever.

45 is usually my limit

We were fortunate to ride Kong the first week they had Express Pass, had I waited in line I too would have been disappointed. Not worthy of waiting more than 15 minutes in my opinion.

Generally speaking, anything longer than 20 minutes will give me pause. However, I did wait 90 minutes for Escape from Gringotts. I think that's the longest I've ever intentionally waited for a ride. I have fallen victim to the switcheroo - when the sign says 20 minutes and it turns out to be longer than that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter