• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Wait a minute"....moments.

just as an update: I completed my full head of hair dying today during my study block. I thusly washed it out with aid of my friend in the school sink. Kind of unsanitary, but I now have red and blonde streaked hair. Woo.

i remember getting lost in M.G.M because i went the opposite direction to a different shop then went back to pooh shop (where i was) and checked my map so i would be where i was when they last saw me then it started to rain and my map was ruined had to go get another got it and then... my dad was in the villans candy store right in front of me and the whole family was there

I have those moments alll of the time. Like, my family and I had just gotten of Star Tours (which we'd ridden five times in a row), and I just burst out, "I know why they called it Star Tours! It's because you're going a tour in the stars!" My family just kind of stared at me, and Hayley (sister) burst out laughing. Mom said, "What did you think it meant?" "I don't know, I never really thought about it. I guess I thought they named it that because it was close to Star Wars."
And then there was the day that I was talking on the phone to Mom, and said, "Wait a minute! I figured out why it's called PayPer View!" She was quiet for a minute, and then said she felt sorry for me. Obviously, I don't get the obvious things. In fact, I forgot what lockers were called last year. I know, I'm sad, but I get all As.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter