• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Wait a minute"....moments.

MuNkY

Momma don't cry. I just wanna stay high.
A "wait a minute" moment, is just when you suddenly realize something, and you didn't really do any thinking on it. Like your just sitting there, and then out of the blue, you figure out how to fix your broken bike or something.

So yeah, when was the last time you had one of those?

Okay this really isn't what you were asking for, but I figured i'd just reply so bear with me.

So during our ASC (it's what my school calls a Study Hall) I went down with my friends to the Music Hall (there's a whole separated section of the building for music related classes, and just random practice rooms with a piano and coke machines). During these blocks, my friends and I chill in practice rooms and be as loud as we want whilst getting NO work done. Or we can pull out any various instruments and sing kumbaya.

ANYWHO, today during ASC I decided to die my hair red. My friend had dye with her, but she had to go write an essay in the library and I needed help. I just put a test patch in my hair (it was like a red ooze-y gooey thing that you kept in for however long) and then went about my buisness doing whatever.

The next block I have lunch, and I eat in the Music Hall as well with my friends. At the end of the block I was talking about displacement in Modern Physics to my friend and suddenly...

"WAIT A MINUTE!..."

I still had the dye in my hair. So I washed it out in the band director's sink.

The end.
Sorry, I really wanted to tell that story.

Well i washed it out and had people blow on it to dry my wet hair. It was only a tiny portion, because I didn't want to do my whole head without my friend there to help. It looks good. It looked purple at first, but now it's red.

We're gonna do it for real on monday during our ASC. Lmao.

I wish we had that much freedom in our free periods.... And I'm glad that your hair didn't get all messed up, because i know someone who left dye in too long and it got reeeaaaallly messed up

well, i've been procrastinating for this essay and last night i realised

WAIT A MINUTE!!

its due today.
so i was up all night and my mom had mercy and let me take today off.
the moral?
"be lazy and you shall be rewarded!" :teeth:

i was reading this thread and i went "WAIT A MINUTE!!!" thats the name of my school mascot!!

(go minutemen/minutemaids!!!!!!!)

I have these moments all of the time. I may be smart but I am just a tiny bit slow...

I have thease momments all the time. Calling friends other friends' names is the most popular, but thinking about homework and realizing it's not done is also very common. English homework, tbe.

yesterday i was sitting in class and i looked up on the board for today's schedule and saw this homework sheet that id forgotten to do and so i did it while he was checking other peoples homework :P

i was doing this thing for the disney channel to enter something (didn't get in) and while doing this quiz some people went by didn't really care about 5 mins later my dad said that they were liberty x (some pop group from UK) so like a wait a minute

also not like it but i nearly bashed into the first fame academy winner and i mean that

i can be sooo slow sometimes last year one time i forgot it was chapel and walked into the math room to find if filled with 9th graders they all looked at me funny

I have those all the time but it usually means I end up cutting my mates off mid-sentence because I've just remembered something. I must get really annoying.

I get these moments usually always in my theater company. Someone said a funny line today, and we all just sat there for a second, thought about it, then started laughing hysterically 5 minutes later.

yeah, so i volunteer at this place two times a month. i just volunteered last weekend for my september dates, and i was going to volunteer today for one of my october dates. so i had it in my head for a looong time that i was volunteering today and i made a mental note. last night i wanted to see if anyone was working on my shift w/ me (b/c if not, it's kinda boring), so i went to check the schedule on line, and lo and behold, it hit me. "wait a minute"! i wasn't volunteering today, it was next week! duh! (i have absolutely no idea why i thought it was today) :confused3

I was in homeroom yesterday and my friend goes "Where were you last period?" I go "HUH?" "Theatre class."

Wait a minute...I had theatre instead of a free period!?

Yesterday at my friends sleepover we were playing a game and my friend answered the question "South Virginia!" then she was like ... wait a min. ... thats not a state!

I hate when those moments happen after tests...and after you hand in the test you suddenly remember all the answers you didn't know on the test.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter