• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wait a minute, I'm 40, when did this happen? Nicki & Todd LIVE reviews! Completed!

Thanks for another installment of your AWESOME live trip reports :thumbsup2. It's so nice of you to take all your DIS friends along for the ride of your eating adventures with Todd :hyper:.

Great report once again Nicki!

We are back home in the UK and miss WDW food so much.

I'm glad You had a great last meal at Via Napoli, we ate there for the first time this trip and really enjoyed it.

Can't wait to hear all about your next trip!

Awesome finish! Can't wait for your next trip. What I wouldn't give for a slice of that pizza right now!

What a great adventure and reviews. I thoroughly enjoyed them! Can't wait until your next installment, very addicting... I don't know what I am going to do until then ....lol

Outstanding Live Dining Report, Nicki! :worship: Although I followed your report faithfully, I'm sorry that I didn't comment along the way. :guilty: But Todd kept me very busy with all of his many snacks and linking them all to the Table of Contents of the Live Update Thread. :laughing: He would have scored big in the Scavenger Hunt that I've started for our November Live Reporters. ;)

I am so glad you had such a great 40th BDay trip. Thank you once again for the entertainment. Looking forward to December- sadly we miss you and KatMark by a week :(.

Nicki - Thanks for sharing your awesome adventures in eating and drinking at WDW.

Great reviews and pictures! :goodvibes

Kathy

My computer had been dead for a few days, so I was very excited when I finally got it running again to be able to read your recent review! Excellent as always. Thanks for sharing your stories and pictures.

What a perfect way to end the report - that pizza looks fantastic. And it's so exciting that you'll be back in WDW so soon! Can't wait for the next set of reviews. :goodvibes

It was a perfect ending, I cannot wait to go back to see the holiday decorations and eat the holiday food :lmao:

Wohoo! Awesome reviews, I'm sad you're finished, but can't wait for your December reviews! :thumbsup2 Thank you so much for sharing! :flower3:

Thank you, so happy you enjoyed them! I am loving yours as well!

Let me also add that I too am sad you are finished but in a little over a month you can start again!!! Have a great Thanksgiving and "see" you in December. Elaine:)

I'm sad too and cannot wait the 5 weeks to start a new review! Enjoy Turkey Day!

ive seen them do halfs on pizza there, plain cheese/pep etc...but wondering if they could do that with the margharita pizza?

and your pictures makes me want to eat there more next trip, we only had one day in epcot, and we chose to do lunch and dinner at the booths this trip...wich was a great plan.

I bet they could do that, they are pretty accommodating...I cannot wait to eat there again

Nice timing, my next review is of Via Napoli as well! It was our first time and we looooooooved it! Your salad looks so, so good, too bad we hadn't tried anything all wholesome like that during our meal there! :lmao:

I'm sad your live reviews are over but so excited you've got another trip right around the corner! :yay: Your reviews are hilarious and it seems like so much work to do them live, but you rock it out each time! And you pick such interesting restaurants, I can't wait for your next lineup. Good thing you've got Todd's magic, ADRs can get crazy during the holidays but we all know he definitely doesn't need any! :lmao:

Wasnt it incredible? I love the sauce so much! The salad was excellent, I love my salads! Live reviews are so much fun to read and fun to do as well, unless I crash early and forget to update lol! I dont think there will be any walk ups in Dec because we will be 6 people and I think that is much more difficult than 2 :rolleyes1

Great reviews, as always, my dear. Love the pic of Todd eating his pizza.

Now the question is: do we just chuck all of our ADR's in 37 days and let Todd walk us in each and every day? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Seriously, this is going to be THE BEST TRIP EVER!

Me too :rotfl: I think we have to keep everything the way it is, he may lose the magic touch with a party of 6 and then both of us are going to be mad at him :rolleyes:

Thanks for another installment of your AWESOME live trip reports :thumbsup2. It's so nice of you to take all your DIS friends along for the ride of your eating adventures with Todd :hyper:.

Love having you guys along for the show!

Great report once again Nicki!

We are back home in the UK and miss WDW food so much.

I'm glad You had a great last meal at Via Napoli, we ate there for the first time this trip and really enjoyed it.

Can't wait to hear all about your next trip!

Thanks Monica! I miss WDW too, cannot wait to go back and munch and drink..oh, and ride the rides too!

I guess I found your reviews a little late. I really enjoyed reading them, though. :)

At least you found them :thumbsup2

Awesome finish! Can't wait for your next trip. What I wouldn't give for a slice of that pizza right now!

It was a great last day, I would love some of that sauce right now!

What a great adventure and reviews. I thoroughly enjoyed them! Can't wait until your next installment, very addicting... I don't know what I am going to do until then ....lol

Thank you! Do what I am doing, read everyone elses reports and dream of WDW food!

Outstanding Live Dining Report, Nicki! :worship: Although I followed your report faithfully, I'm sorry that I didn't comment along the way. :guilty: But Todd kept me very busy with all of his many snacks and linking them all to the Table of Contents of the Live Update Thread. :laughing: He would have scored big in the Scavenger Hunt that I've started for our November Live Reporters. ;)

Thank you ma'am! Todd kept me busy taking pictures of all his snacks, the camera battery was constantly conking out :lmao: Are you doing a scavenger hunt in Dec, maybe he can participate lol!

I am so glad you had such a great 40th BDay trip. Thank you once again for the entertainment. Looking forward to December- sadly we miss you and KatMark by a week :(.

It was the best 40th! So sorry to miss you this Dec but maybe next year, Kathy and I are hoping to make a yearly tradition out of this

Nicki - Thanks for sharing your awesome adventures in eating and drinking at WDW.

Great reviews and pictures! :goodvibes

Kathy

So glad you enjoyed them Kathy!

My computer had been dead for a few days, so I was very excited when I finally got it running again to be able to read your recent review! Excellent as always. Thanks for sharing your stories and pictures.

You got it up and running in time to read it from beginning to end, glad you enjoyed them!

Nicki, I knew I probably wouldn't have time to comment, but I did manage to read along as promised! Some great reports and scrumptious food! :love: Can't wait to try some new things you shared that look so good!!! :yay:

Great reviews, as always, my dear. Love the pic of Todd eating his pizza.

Now the question is: do we just chuck all of our ADR's in 37 days and let Todd walk us in each and every day? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Seriously, this is going to be THE BEST TRIP EVER!
Best trip ever, huh? That sure is putting up a high bar to exceed, but................

all things considered, I wouldn't be surprised if you are correct!!! ::yes::

Hope you guys have a great time together :thumbsup2 (like there is any chance you won't) and that all the surprises work out perfectly!!! :goodvibes

Awesome updates! I love your reviews. Can't wait to hear about the next one..its so soon!

That pizza is huge! I can't believe that Todd almost ate the whole thing. It does look good though. Enjoy the December trip with the whole gang and we'll enjoy your reviews! Thanks for sharing your trip with us here on the Disboards!!!!! :)

Loved the report, Nicki! I've taken lots of notes for our next trip (in 58 days... New Years Eve here we come!). We have 12/31 dinner resv at Via Napoli, and I hope to be able to check out Tutto Gusto at some point during the day. Kinda hoping word doesn't get out very much about that one. ;)

Your Todd has mad Jedi walk-up skills, for certain. :rotfl2: He never ceases to amaze.

Can't wait for your next adventure!

Great reviews Nicki! I just now am getting caught up on threads here and loved reading every minute of it.

Plus it was really nice to meet you and Todd. I was hoping to run into you and say "HI". Too bad you weren't able to try the Blueberry Martini. It was very good. We will be back down to Disney in about 75 days. Will probably get another then.

Also, reading through your report, we were at the same parks like all the time. I did see Todd while at DHS, we were also there at RD, sitting down and it was freezing that day. I couldn't believe it. Brrrrrrr.

Well, until your next report. . . . . . Happy Eating! :thumbsup2

Loved the reviews - thank you so much for taking the time to do them! :woohoo: Only possible complaint would be that they didn't go on forever..... :laughing:

Thanks again for a wonderful dining review !!Of course the Todd and you conversations are inspiring !!!!!:rotfl2:

So I am ridiculously late to the party but I have finally caught up with your awesome reviews
Loved every second (as always) and you've given me lots of ideas for my next trip :)
Thanks so much for taking the time to do this - just wonderful :)

Nicki...as always...wonderful reviews! You guys hit some fantastic restaurants! I love the luck of your husband with those walk ups! Your pictures are great, especially the ones of you two! Enjoy your next vacation...we don't have one planned yet, so I will have to live vicariously through you! I'm also up in the Boston area so I am sure that Via Napoli pizza makes you feel a little of the North End love!

I have no idea how I managed to miss this party!!! But as always, your reviews were phenomenal. And you've given me some items to add to my "must try" list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter