VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

That stupid ticker on my posts is really annoying me. It is an old one I put on there last year that suddenly disappeared. Then reappeared after my trip was over. When I go to remove it, it doesn't even show that it is there. So weird.

Hey, Groupies! As I recently updated Page 1 (very minor) and added a couple of trips for one of our group, I'm reminded that if anyone wishes to have any trips or cruises updated, please send me a PM, and I'll be happy to do so. Oh, and if anyone does want JT booted, then they'll have to come through me first...no, seriously, if you just pay me a little bit under the table I can do it.

pirate: :rotfl2:

That stupid ticker on my posts is really annoying me. It is an old one I put on there last year that suddenly disappeared. Then reappeared after my trip was over. When I go to remove it, it doesn't even show that it is there. So weird.
What happens if you add something to your signature? It might cause the invisible one to suddenly become visible.

What's the latest on refurbs? Did we ever get a date for the Lodge? I made reservations for April 2023 for the Springtime Surprise race at the 11 month mark. I'll need to decide if I want to change or stay put. Our next planned trip is November at the campground. Getting excited about that, but will need to make a decision soon about tickets. Wishing someone official would update soon on the AP situation.
Jimmy, I took no offense to any comments, wasn't even sure what you were referring to when you thought you had overstepped. Hope everyone is staying well!

Hey folks
Can anyone tell me what time we can start booking online for dining?
Our 60 day window opens up thurs this coming week

Hey folks
Can anyone tell me what time we can start booking online for dining?
Our 60 day window opens up thurs this coming week
So I was told by an MDE IT cast member that it actually opens at around 5:45/5:50 am EST. I'm going to give it a try in a couple weeks to get a couple harder to get reservations.

ETA: It'll be 4:45 am for me, so not as bad as West Coast, but hey, who needs sleep 😉

Thanks Carolyn and KAT, I knew someone here would know what time
KAT, 3am, ummm, could you hire someone to do that?:teeth:

Word on the Restaurants board is that it sometimes opens at 5:45, for some ADRs. So not always and not for everything - personally, I’d aim for 6 AM Eastern. That’s bad enough.
I like your idea Jimmy! What will you be doing the morning of August 26th? :teeth::rotfl2::rotfl:

Thanks for that info Carolyn. 6am sound dreadful as well. I guess that at least after 3am I can get back to sleep for a few more hours. This is all too reminiscent of the 7am FP+ bookings on our trip in April. Disney needs some late sleepers in their ranks that are making these booking time decisions. 😴 Or at least people who take vacations. :laughing:

I like your idea Jimmy! What will you be doing the morning of August 26th? :teeth::rotfl2::rotfl:

Thanks for that info Carolyn. 6am sound dreadful as well. I guess that at least after 3am I can get back to sleep for a few more hours. This is all too reminiscent of the 7am FP+ bookings on our trip in April. Disney needs some late sleepers in their ranks that are making these booking time decisions. 😴 Or at least people who take vacations. :laughing:
Send me your list KAT, I will grab those for you. You have helped me out many times, glad to help you as well.

I do have to say, its been a trip navigating the muddy waters of IT of WDW. We have 2 trips, one booked at SSR for 3 nights followed by BLT for 9 nights. We have been able to book dining for the 3 nights, including our last day at SSR which includes our DD and her family when they join us at BLT. We felt sure that they trips would overlap and we would be able to tie in the trips together and book all dining at once. Not so. Now we will be getting up Sunday early to try again:tilt:

We wouldn't be as concerned about the dining if it weren't for our DDs requests, some hard to get places like Space 220, Chef Mickey, Boma and Art Smiths

Was just looking at some pictures and wanted to share. I really enjoyed that December stay, 2018. Actually, I probably have posted these before.

I am home with pretty severe back pains. The pictures take me to a happier time. Things happen more out of the blue as I am aging.

1660307539234.jpeg
1660307611120.jpeg

1660307737657.jpeg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter