Virgin flights - seat allocation

2005michelle83

Mouseketeer
Hi

Has anyone had any experience of this?
I phoned V last week and there were plenty of seats left but I've just gone on to book and there are no economy seats left! I'm now worried that my husband and I wont be sat together with our two little ones! :(

their policy is that you will always be sat with children under 12. Don't worry about it

You and your husband may not end up sitting together unfortunately but you will each sit next to one of your children if they're under 12

We flew at Christmad and didn't pay to book seats. We are members of the flying club so you can choose seats before check in opens for free. We managed to get seats together, although they were towards the back of the plane, but that doesn't matter to us.

When do you fly? And how old are your children? We have flown with under 2's many times before and they don't book those seats until the booking allocation opens. Which for red flying club members is 72 hours before departure. When you say there are no economy seats left do you mean at all (and you have economy tickets) or just not ones together? It may be that they have provisionally reserved you the bulkhead seats with your children.
As pp have said above, flying with any minor you will be sat one adult to one child at all times and we've found Virgin to be quite good at moving folk around to accommodate families sitting together. We complained one year and my husband (who was seated away from us alone and me and the 2 girls were together) was moved up to just behind us across the aisle. So not together on the same row but still within arms reach of us.

Happy travels!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter