Valet question at Contemporary/Bay Lake

Melissabo

Mouseketeer
I'm sure this has been asked before but I don't know if the policy has changed. If I pay to Valet at the Contemporary or Baylake (if they even have valet I'm not sure) can I go to MK? I thought I remembered a few years back that as long as you pay to valet you don't have to move your car with in 3 hours. I'm just trying to get to MK without the usual hassle that is MK. If not I'll probably take a mini van but I've heard waits can be very long leaving MK at night.

Yes, this has been asked many times before.... it is a very... sensitive... topic.

I would be cautious to count on being able to do this. You may get turned away at the guard gate as you won't have a reason, like a restaurant reservation, to be visiting the Contemporary.

I suspect if you tell the truth, "...trying to get to MK without the usual hassle...", you will be turned away. Otherwise the valet lot would be filled by everyone doing the same thing.

You could pay for preferred parking in the MK lot which would eliminate the need to ride the tram.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter