Vacation Music Video - inspired by Wolf Family

JStew50

Mouseketeer
I LOVED the Wolf family dance orlando video with them singing 'Life is a Highway'. What a GREAT idea. I chose the P!nk song 'Raise Your Glass' for my video. No kids.... well, just four big kids in our 40's. We had a blast during our Halloween 2011 visit. This will only take 3 minutes and 24 seconds of your time, but it is jammed packed with fun....just like Disney World. There may even be some celebrity sightings. Please watch to find out which Disney characters would dance with us. :woohoo:

http://youtu.be/F_GfrnaoTu4

I really enjoyed it!! You are all much too creative for me. Me and DW are scheduled to go to WDW at the end of March and your video just made me want to have March her right now....Let's just skip Christmas, our Chicago winter and get right to WDW......Thankss

That was nothing short of amazing....awesome jobs ladies! Defintiely has me pumped for my first trip to WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter