Using the birthday gift card - what can you buy?

"You can ONLY physically get any "birthday" choice ON the actual birthday date."

Bummer! My dd's birthday is New Year's Day, which is also our last full day. I was hoping she'd be able to use it the Wed. prior when DTD is on the itinerary... Oh well, I'm sure she'll be able to find something to suffice in one of the park shops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes
Does anyone know when the birthday promotion is ending? DBf's birthday is Feb 9th next year-is it finishing at the end of this year

It ends (basically) at the end of 2009.

No announcement has been made on an extension.

Expect an announcement between now and mid-Oct.

If they don't extend the end date, New Years day will be after the end date of the promotion. Here's some pixie dust that they extend it.pixiedust:

I did confirm with the store in Germany that sells the beer steins that you can use the birthday gift cards to buy a beer stein. :thumbsup2 We ended up getting some other stuff instead, but FYI for anyone who may be interested. :wizard:

Thanks for the info on the beer stein!

I would definitely get the fun card. We just went on Saturday for my husband's birthday and he chose the fun card since you can get fast passes at the rides. We bought quite a bit of stuff and still have money left for the next visit! Fun card value is $79.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter