Our fearless leader @FoxC63 does a great job of keeping it updated.
:laughing: Until I go on vacation... which by the way,

I'll be off the boards 4/21/24 - 5/15/24. We're driving to WDW and doing a bit of sightseeing on our way. Again I'll be bringing my pup Sherlock which I'm so thrilled about.

Speaking of puppy, @CookieandOatmeal shouldn't you be picking up the newest addition to your family today?
Can't wait!!!

Speaking of puppy, @CookieandOatmeal shouldn't you be picking up the newest addition to your family today?
Can't wait!!!
I was suppose to but the breeder lives in the part of Maine where they are being hit with a giant snowstorm (22inches predicted!) so we decided it wasn’t smart to drive up to get her. We are so bummed! Now scheduled to get her on Tuesday. 😕

I'm removing the Home Depot Warning, right? or is it too soon.

Home Depot: Buy Disney gift cards in-store and/or online <link
Yes, online gc purchases trigger CC offers.

Credit Cards & More
  • Home Depot .com Chase Offer: 10% off, $54 Max.
    • ONE PURCHASE only.
    • Note, .com - This offer is valid online only.
    • Expires 4/14/24. Post #23757 :thumbsup2 @miztressuz
    • Warning: 3/13/24 Purchases are being split, it's recommended to purchase multiple of the same denomination. Post #23802

I was suppose to but the breeder lives in the part of Maine where they are being hit with a giant snowstorm (22inches predicted!) so we decided it wasn’t smart to drive up to get her. We are so bummed! Now scheduled to get her on Tuesday. 😕

Got it and I understand. That is a drag but soon you'll all be together. What a sweet thought!

We got hit as well but it's really sunny today and it's melting.
Nothing like muddy puppies! :laughing:

I'm removing the Home Depot Warning, right? or is it too soon.

Home Depot: Buy Disney gift cards in-store and/or online <link
Yes, online gc purchases trigger CC offers.

Credit Cards & More
  • Home Depot .com Chase Offer: 10% off, $54 Max.
    • ONE PURCHASE only.
    • Note, .com - This offer is valid online only.
    • Expires 4/14/24. Post #23757 :thumbsup2 @miztressuz
    • Warning: 3/13/24 Purchases are being split, it's recommended to purchase multiple of the same denomination. Post #23802
I’d leave the warning. They’re still being split and people are ymmv on calling chase to make it right.

Another update: I received my $525 in DGC from Home Depot today and they in fact all arrived in one shipment. All four cards are attached to one single sheet of paper in one envelope but for some reason Home Depot indicated they were sent out separately. Not sure why or how that happened but I don't think Chase can claim I received separate shipments and only give me the $40 for the two $200 cards. I'll give it a couple days to see if my first call worked but if not I'll call again and ask why I didn't get the full amount when it arrived in one shipment.
Same situation. I ordered a $200 & a $50 card. Charged separately. Was notified that the $50 card shipped. Never notified that the $200 card shipped. They arrived together on one sheet of paper. Oddly enough, I received $20 cash back even though everything happened on the $50 card first. Watching to see how this plays out for you.

I did end up ordering more on a different card, 2 $200 cards and was charged all at once and shipped together.

:laughing: Until I go on vacation... which by the way,

I'll be off the boards 4/21/24 - 5/15/24. We're driving to WDW and doing a bit of sightseeing on our way. Again I'll be bringing my pup Sherlock which I'm so thrilled about.

Can't wait!!!
Jeeze, between that vacation and the days you skip out early what are we going to do with you? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Enjoy.

Another update: I received my $525 in DGC from Home Depot today and they in fact all arrived in one shipment. All four cards are attached to one single sheet of paper in one envelope but for some reason Home Depot indicated they were sent out separately. Not sure why or how that happened but I don't think Chase can claim I received separate shipments and only give me the $40 for the two $200 cards. I'll give it a couple days to see if my first call worked but if not I'll call again and ask why I didn't get the full amount when it arrived in one shipment.
Did the charges show up separately on your statement? I fear that’s what they’ll base their decision on.

Ugh! I don't have the Target circle spend $60x3 for $20 offer 🙁. I haven't had a circle offer I can use for DGC since before Christmas.

on my statement mine are 3 differenct charges. I am calling chase today. And letting Home depot know I am not happy with them either.
I can’t imagine HD is thrilled with you either using their discount on 3rd party gift cards instead of actual merchandise where they have much higher margins. Everyone is griping at Chase so that ship has sailed but griping at the merchant is a great way to get the merchant to make Chase change the offers.

Nice example of Chase changing offers- Dunkin’ Chase offers worked great for reloading Dunkin accounts until one day they stopped working and then the T&Cs changed to specifically exclude account reloads. That sort of thing is too small for Chase to care about so I believe the merchant forced the change…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter