• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone have a CC offer to stack with this promotion? GC Galore also states "Paying with a Chase Ink Plus or Ink Cash card is best seeing as they earn 5x/5% at office supply stores." I don't have either of these cards. :(

Office Depot/Office Max: Buy $300+ Visa Gift Cards & Save $15
  • The $200 Visa gift cards have a $6.95 activation fee, so the $15 instant credit means you make a $1.10 profit in addition to credit card rewards.
  • Limit 1 per business/household.
  • Expires 3/14/20 Link
I would like to get $200 and buy a MO from Kroger, I still have the Fee Free MO coupon on my account.

Does anyone have a CC offer to stack with this promotion? GC Galore also states "Paying with a Chase Ink Plus or Ink Cash card is best seeing as they earn 5x/5% at office supply stores." I don't have either of these cards. :(

• The $200 Visa gift cards have a $6.95 activation fee, so the $15 instant credit means you make a $1.10 profit in addition to credit card rewards.
  • Expires 3/14/20 Link
I would like to get $200 and buy a MO from Kroger, I still have the Fee Free MO coupon on my account.

So happy to see the Meijer gift card deal again so soon! I buy $500 worth of gift cards with my American Express, earning $50 off my shopping trip and 1,000 Delta miles. It's by far the best Disney savings for me.

• Expires 3/14/20 Link
I looked through every single chase and Amex card that we have and didn’t see any offers for OD/OM

Can u now get 10% back on purchases made at Disney store with Disney visa with no minimum purchase??? It used to be a $50 limit not too long ago. Someone on a bargain site I’m on mentioned to use the Disney visa to get 10% off and that’s all she stated so I went back to look at the stipulations and I didn’t see the $50 minimum mentioned anymore

Last edited:

RMN has 10% cashback on Best Buy and I’m going to give that a try.
Cash back is pending from my 3/4 purchase of Disney GC (both physical and digital). I'll update if anything changes or if it actually credits mid-April.
FYI the digital Disney GC at Best Buy have a limit of 1 -$50 and 1-$25 per order.

It looks like Best Buy is back up to 10% cash back on Retail Me Not. It still says Top Deal Products, but this has always worked before for me when buying DGCs for in store pickup and for shipping (YMMV).

Interestingly, I see that they now have digital gift card delivery as well for DGCs. I'm going to take the plunge and give it a try with a $50 card and see if it tracks. (They also have $25 denomination.) I'll report back.

Just an FYI, I purchased 1-$50 egift card, 1-$50 regular gift card, and one small toy that was on clearance to my daughters Easter basket. My order tracked through RMN and is shows $10.25 pending. Fingers crossed it cashes out and doesn't change to ineligible pixiedust:

Just an FYI, I purchased 1-$50 egift card, 1-$50 regular gift card, and one small toy that was on clearance to my daughters Easter basket. My order tracked through RMN and is shows $10.25 pending. Fingers crossed it cashes out and doesn't change to ineligible pixiedust:

I was literally just coming here to post that it's pending! I ONLY bought a $50 e-gift card and I just got the email that I have $5 pending. I've actually never had any of them not go from pending to available from RMN.

Added Offers - 3/10/20

Discount District
Kroger: Earn 4x fuel points at Kroger on gift cards with digital coupon.
Valid 3/11-3/24 Post #1049 :thumbsup2 @Limes96

Credit Card Offers
Amazon: Spend $25 In Apparel, Office Pets or Toys & Get $5 Credit For A Future Order Of $25+ [YMMV]
  • This offer is valid through 11:59 p.m. (PT) March 24, 2020.
  • Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) April 24, 2020.
  • For more information, please use the Link

MISC.
Smoothie King:
Free Smothie When You Wear A Pool Floatie
  • Smoothie King is offering a free Strawberry Pineapple or Mango Ginger smoothie on March 10th, 2020 when you wear a pool floatie
  • Today Only (3/10)
  • Link
T-Mobile Tuesday:
  • Painting With A Twist: $30 off a painting event for two or more
  • Shawacademy: Free 4 week course
  • Begins at 5 am ET on 03/10/20; Claim by 03/11/2020 at 4:59 am ET
  • Link
Amazon Kindle Unlimited: 2 Months For Free for New & Previous Members.
[YMMV], Link

MyGiftCardsPlus/Swagbucks: Earn 100 Bonus Swagbucks On All $50+ Gift Cards
Expiry date unknown. Link

Thanks to the wonderful information on this forum I was able to purchase Visa GC's today at Office Depot. Bummed that there was only one pin enabled GC left and it was $100 at that, but was able to purchase the remaining $200 on a regular GC and will use that to pay for things like my Phone Bill and Internet. Total I spent $297 and some change. :worship:

Offers from my favorite site - Hip2Save

Sam’s Club: 1-Year Membership Only $35 + Get $35 in Gift Cards AND Free Chicken Link

Freebies:
Free ProClean Laundry Detergent Sample AND High Value Coupon. Must sign up. Link

Through March 14th enjoy a FREE coffee every day this month at Panera! Note, this is a new subscription. Link

Lots of great savings to be had daily! Thanks Collin! :thumbsup2

Does anyone know if a Virtual Visa can be used to purchase a gc from Best Buy or Shop Disney? Thank you!

If you add the VGC to your PayPal Wallet it will work at shop Disney.

It works on Shop Disney if you add it to your PayPal wallet (very rarely does it get declined). It also works at Target.

Unfortunately that stopped working at ShopDisney. Follow @MickeyMouseCD524 recommendation.

Disney ended this around mid 2019 stating they could not verify the funds and/or the person holding the card. Reported on the DIS 2019

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter