*** Upcoming 2013 Jan to March Disney Discount Offer : Details ***

neenersmom said:
To answer TJDisneymama, and Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think you have to buy 2 days tickets. For the package min days I saw people book with as little as 4 days so not sure if its 2days also or not...4was the least I have seen so far someone have.

Also I posted in another thread a question but haven't gotten an answer so ill ask here maybe someone's knows. Anyone know what room types are included in the spd pkg at the wilderness lodge? I'm hoping the woods view are...if not we will have to change to whatever is included. :scared1:

I got a woods view at WL with the Disney Visa s/p/d deal for early February.

Why does the s/p/d deal end on the middle of a week?! I'm hoping to go down March 9- March 16 but if I can't get a discount, it might not happen :(

Also (stupid question) is the s/p/d limited to a 5 night/6 day reservation or can it be used on a longer stay?

Rumpletinker said:
Why does the s/p/d deal end on the middle of a week?! I'm hoping to go down March 9- March 16 but if I can't get a discount, it might not happen :(

Also (stupid question) is the s/p/d limited to a 5 night/6 day reservation or can it be used on a longer stay?

I've heard a lot of people talk about longer stays - so it's not just valid for 5 nights.
As far as I understand you don't need 6 days tickets either! You can get from 2-10 days, I THINK :D

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Ok. So I have 2 adults in a standard room at Beach Club with Deluxe Dining. Is this even going to apply to my trip? 01/26/2013 - 02/01/2013:confused3

I'm a Disney Visa cardholder and I am so mad that I did not find out about the new promo until last night and missed my window of opportunity. Oh well I guess I will just have to wait and find out tommorow with everyone else. BTW does anyone know when the earliest time to call and book would be? And also I noticed on WDW website that it has the promo extended for dates in April-May and also Nov and Dec 2013. Has anyone else noticed this?

I'm a Disney Visa cardholder and I am so mad that I did not find out about the new promo until last night and missed my window of opportunity. Oh well I guess I will just have to wait and find out tommorow with everyone else. BTW does anyone know when the earliest time to call and book would be? And also I noticed on WDW website that it has the promo extended for dates in April-May and also Nov and Dec 2013. Has anyone else noticed this?

Did not notice that..

BUt we'll all see tomorrow I suppose. When I visit the WDW site, I don't yet see any mention of this.. Maybe you could share a link?

Tomorrow cannot come fast enough! :worried: I want to make my reservations but so much is riding on what discounts are available.

i feel like i've asked a hundred questions already but here is another. does anyone know for sure if you can upgrade to the deluxe dining plan with these deals? i know there's been a lot of talk about upgrading and the price and whatnot, but has anyone actually done the upgrade from standard dining to deluxe? i REALLLLLY want to upgrade to deluxe and just keep my resort the same! i think i've settled on that plan so i'm so hoping to be able to get the SPD discount and then add on deluxe dining which would only put me at about $100 more than what i'm already paying!

Did not notice that..

BUt we'll all see tomorrow I suppose. When I visit the WDW site, I don't yet see any mention of this.. Maybe you could share a link?

Not sure how to post a link for this but when you go to the WDW website the pictures that pop up with families and such one advertisment is for the stay and play promo and when you click on it, it goes to a page with general info about it and at the bottom it lists dates that go thoughout all of 2013 but when you click to book it goes to the whole everything is down today blah blah blah.

Here is what it is saying about the stay in play promo:

Explore Magic Your Way Vacation Packages

Does your ideal Disney vacation include visiting more than one Theme Park per day? Or a stay in a whimsical place? Did you know you can save on meals when you choose from a selection of vacation packages that include a dining plan?

Since the perfect Disney vacation is different for everyone, Magic Your Way vacation packages offer you the flexibility to find a package that fits your family's preferences, size and budget.

With Magic Your Way vacation packages, choose from more than 20 Disney Resort hotels—each with unique themed pools, and themes ranging from the movies to an African safari —and discover the benefits of staying at a Disney Resort hotel, like complimentary transportation throughout the Resort and extra time in the parks with Extra Magic Hours. Each day one of the Theme Parks is open extra time to enjoy select attractions. (Valid theme park admission and Resort ID required.)

Great package options are available select dates: January 2 - December 12, 2013.

6-night, 7-day vacation packages, with tickets valid at all 4 Theme Parks, for as little as
$72 per person, per day for a family of four at a select Value Resort.

Total package price $2,009*

6-night, 7-day vacation packages with the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan and tickets valid at
all 4 Theme Parks, for as little as $99 per person, per day for a family of four at a select Value Resort.

Total package price $2,771*

Vacation Package Details

*Sample prices are based on 2 adults, one junior and one child in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort for select 2013 dates: January 2 to February 13, February 24 to March 7, April 7 to May 30, August 4 to November 22, and November 30 to December 12, 2013. The number of rooms allocated for these packages may be limited. Tickets valid for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. See more package options for 2013.

thornton0511 said:
Here is what it is saying about the stay in play promo:

Explore Magic Your Way Vacation Packages

Does your ideal Disney vacation include visiting more than one Theme Park per day? Or a stay in a whimsical place? Did you know you can save on meals when you choose from a selection of vacation packages that include a dining plan?

Since the perfect Disney vacation is different for everyone, Magic Your Way vacation packages offer you the flexibility to find a package that fits your family's preferences, size and budget.

With Magic Your Way vacation packages, choose from more than 20 Disney Resort hotels—each with unique themed pools, and themes ranging from the movies to an African safari —and discover the benefits of staying at a Disney Resort hotel, like complimentary transportation throughout the Resort and extra time in the parks with Extra Magic Hours. Each day one of the Theme Parks is open extra time to enjoy select attractions. (Valid theme park admission and Resort ID required.)

Great package options are available select dates: January 2 - December 12, 2013.

6-night, 7-day vacation packages, with tickets valid at all 4 Theme Parks, for as little as
$72 per person, per day for a family of four at a select Value Resort.

Total package price $2,009*

6-night, 7-day vacation packages with the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan and tickets valid at
all 4 Theme Parks, for as little as $99 per person, per day for a family of four at a select Value Resort.

Total package price $2,771*

Vacation Package Details

*Sample prices are based on 2 adults, one junior and one child in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort for select 2013 dates: January 2 to February 13, February 24 to March 7, April 7 to May 30, August 4 to November 22, and November 30 to December 12, 2013. The number of rooms allocated for these packages may be limited. Tickets valid for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. See more package options for 2013.

I think this is just their standard description for the MYW package, and they list the lowest priced seasons are listed.

i feel like i've asked a hundred questions already but here is another. does anyone know for sure if you can upgrade to the deluxe dining plan with these deals? i know there's been a lot of talk about upgrading and the price and whatnot, but has anyone actually done the upgrade from standard dining to deluxe? i REALLLLLY want to upgrade to deluxe and just keep my resort the same! i think i've settled on that plan so i'm so hoping to be able to get the SPD discount and then add on deluxe dining which would only put me at about $100 more than what i'm already paying!

I booked my reservations with ddp on Sunday - no problem! Just have to pay the difference in price.

can someone explain how to calculate these discounts? I'm totally confused. Free DDP is easy to calculate but this seems to have no way of figuring. We are 2A (1 child who is 18 months), looking to go for 4 nights in a value or moderate, or a deluxe IF the price is right. No idea how to calculate.

My strongest suggestion is to try the online booking tool and price out various options when the offer goes general public tomorrow.

You're right.. the amount of discount on the hotel side *can* vary by room category, resort and general availability.. so trying to -pre- calculate is virtually impossible... at least with any degree of reliability.

neenersmom said:
To answer TJDisneymama, and Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think you have to buy 2 days tickets. For the package min days I saw people book with as little as 4 days so not sure if its 2days also or not...4was the least I have seen so far someone have.

Also I posted in another thread a question but haven't gotten an answer so ill ask here maybe someone's knows. Anyone know what room types are included in the spd pkg at the wilderness lodge? I'm hoping the woods view are...if not we will have to change to whatever is included. :scared1:

We get 2 day base tkts each year we go on free dining. Used to be one day tkts way back when they first started it

I just got off the phone and booked this package using Disney Visa since I just found out about it today. If you have a Disney Visa call tonight, don't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter